Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

I'll try the map tomorrow.

That video though ...

But yeah, 170 bpm streams should be fine.

As long as it's not 190+ for too long it should be fine.

Edit, How dare you give me AR8  :angry:

Fuck these ten last notes !!!

Eh7eE5K.png

The HR attemp ... o_o ... Dat accuracy

utvtjuZ.png

LOL xD

Victory!!!

Welp, time to join the mapping train (admittedly, I've already done 1.5 guest diffs for ryoux5...)

People recommend mapping the easy / normal first and moving up through the difficulties after that... so I did.

Karma is one of my favorite tracks from Ever17. It's also got a max BPM of 77. Bit of a challenge... the Insane will probably have to be a bit trollish. Map principle in general is sticking close to the actual music, which will let me add some interesting stuff to it, huehue.

I'll probably change the first spinner to a break instead, it's kind of weird and I don't have any breaks otherwise. Or just map the section...

Please check it out at http://osu.ppy.sh/s/173057 if you feel like playing an easy/normal (I really don't know what difficulty it is at this point.)

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/169622

Insane finished! Please give me your thought guys! I'll appreciate it~

I like it a lot! This should be a ranked map, I don't see any problems with it.

El7Vvgb.jpg

It's too hard for me to fc though. (That's probably a good thing, as there are few insanes I can fc, so it should be difficult enough.)

Welp, time to join the mapping train (admittedly, I've already done 1.5 guest diffs for ryoux5...)

People recommend mapping the easy / normal first and moving up through the difficulties after that... so I did.

Karma is one of my favorite tracks from Ever17. It's also got a max BPM of 77. Bit of a challenge... the Insane will probably have to be a bit trollish. Map principle in general is sticking close to the actual music, which will let me add some interesting stuff to it, huehue.

I'll probably change the first spinner to a break instead, it's kind of weird and I don't have any breaks otherwise. Or just map the section...

Please check it out at http://osu.ppy.sh/s/173057 if you feel like playing an easy/normal (I really don't know what difficulty it is at this point.)

I'm not sure how to judge a map like this as I never play easier songs anymore, but overall I think it's good. I do have a couple of suggestions though:

Firstly, I suggest renaming it to easy as it is too easy to be called normal (at least, compared to most other 'normal' maps I tried).

15bgpSQ.png?1?8424

In my opinion, it'd be better if either this slider and/or the one that comes shortly afterwards were changed so they'd either be the same or mirrored, their shape felt quite random.

5EjuRbh.png?1?5981

There are two of these sliders, one after the other. I suggest moving the second one to the center, directly below the first one. It felt a bit weird to have that in the bottom-right corner.

I also think you should remove the first spinner and either have a break or map it. You don't need to have a break in a beatmap, at least in my opinion.

CT49DMT.jpg

...I can't SS this, karma hates me. (Sorry, that joke had to be made)

Good luck with the other difficulties, I wonder what you'll make of them considering this is a rather slow song.

Rrtyui officially became a legend.

t5Yrflz.png

He almost failed the 10 last notes xD

Can't stop watching the replay, it's magnificient ;_;

It was about time he FC it hahaha

How is everyone? I'm dying with exams ;3;

I took a 30 min break to play offline a bit today and I swear I'm playing better that I was before LOL

Bad accuracy since I played it once, BUT THAT SPIN SPEED!

screenshot264.png

Can't wait to get my account baaaaaaaaaaack ;-; 

I like it a lot! This should be a ranked map, I don't see any problems with it.

El7Vvgb.jpg

It's too hard for me to fc though. (That's probably a good thing, as there are few insanes I can fc, so it should be difficult enough.)

Ah, I'm really happy to know that! :D

And really appreciate your play on my map. And yes i will try to make this map got ranked, so just stay tune~.

I still had to fix some inconsistent spacing though

And again!, Thank you very much!

I'd say there are some inconsistencies I noticed in Yume's map and the first 10-20s something especially might warrant a closer look. It's pretty good in general though. I'd be less vague, but to be honest if I were to give an actual mod I'd just do it in your map's thread w.

This was pretty hard for me, happy to have completed it w. For once the streams weren't really the biggest problem. I like the map.

8DTEj.jpg

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/316421

I'd say there are some inconsistencies I noticed in Yume's map and the first 10-20s something especially might warrant a closer look. It's pretty good in general though. I'd be less vague, but to be honest if I were to give an actual mod I'd just do it in your map's thread w.

Thanks for your looks on my map! .

Hmm.. first 10-20s huh... alright, i'll take a look on it.

And thank you very much for your comment :3

you can mod it now at here ~

Yume's map was a fun map to play, there were some weird parts though.

But a pleasant map to play overall

Thank you , again!

if you want to give me some suggestions, just tell me :3