First time reading Fate Stay

Dark Ariel7

It seems I've started quite a bit of a discussion :P. Now for the last episode, the realta nua patches were gradual, the RN content wasn't released all at once, so it is possible that FinalChaos did have an earlier Fuwa version without the last episode patched in, it was pretty much what I had although mine wasn't from Fuwa.

Yeap. Waku Waku didn't release it all at once. I, too, had to update it. I had finished the game prior to patching it with the latest Realta Nua patch though... So I had to go through the three routes to get all the CGs again. I liked the added CGs.

Last Episode was a good ending to the whole series. But does that mean that Fate is the canon route?

Yeap. Waku Waku didn't release it all at once. I, too, had to update it. I had finished the game prior to patching it with the latest Realta Nua patch though... So I had to go through the three routes to get all the CGs again. I liked the added CGs.

Last Episode was a good ending to the whole series. But does that mean that Fate is the canon route?

To the last episode I don't know since I haven't read it, but to F/HA the canon is HF although it takes somethings for granted that had happened in Fate and UBW.

This is what I love about TYPE-MOON. Everything seems canon.

That and the philosophy that they out in their games, also Tsukihime's remake is going to have a Satsuki route finally, although I wouldn't mind a Tsukihime sequel with either Akiha's or Kohaku's routes as canon.

That and the philosophy that they out in their games, also Tsukihime's remake is going to have a Satsuki route finally, although I would mind a Tsukihime sequel with either Akiha's or Kohaku's routes as canon.

Yes. The philosophy in their games is just so great.

And also, if there was ever a Tsukihime sequel, I'd like it to be based on all the routes, with Shiki solving all of the problems while not ending up with anyone. It's meant to be that way, after all.

Yes. The philosophy in their games is just so great.

And also, if there was ever a Tsukihime sequel, I'd like it to be based on all the routes, with Shiki solving all of the problems while not ending up with anyone. It's meant to be that way, after all.

Not really, because then you would be assuming that he would be most suited for Aoko, if you go by what happened in Shiki's final tidbit in the game. Honestly, even though I'm biased towards Akiha and Kohaku anyway, I still think they both offer the best canon among all other routes.

Not really, because then you would be assuming that he would be most suited for Aoko, if you go by what happened in Shiki's final tidbit in the game. Honestly, even though I'm biased towards Akiha and Kohaku anyway, I still think they both offer the best canon among all other routes.

I think that each routes have their own canon ending.

Like how Arcueid's good ending ended up being canon, since she's still in Japan.

I don't think that any true end ended up being canon.

And I don't see why he'd be ending up with Aoko along with that final tidbit, "Eclipse".

It was really fate that they'd meet again. Shiki has no other feelings for Aoko, anyway.

Seriously? 

I was under the assumption that the Last Episode was in the original version of the game...

Heaven's Feel and Last Episode are not part of the original game.

To the OP, I've uploaded the newest version which contains more scenes, higher resolution and whatever extras the PS Vita had. It's all translated. Link. Waku-Waku is incomplete and inconsistent with the original version. He skipped some scenes from the original. I don't know what version Fuwa has here but regardless, avoid Waku-Waku and get the one inside the link I provided.

Heaven's Feel and Last Episode are not part of the original game.

To the OP, I've uploaded the newest version which contains more scenes, higher resolution and whatever extras the PS Vita had. It's all translated. Link. Waku-Waku is incomplete and inconsistent with the original version. He skipped some scenes from the original. I don't know what version Fuwa has here but regardless, avoid Waku-Waku and get the one inside the link I provided.

To the last episode I don't know since I haven't read it, but to F/HA the canon is HF although it takes somethings for granted that had happened in Fate and UBW.

In F/HA it follows none of the routes, it is more of an amalgamation of all the routes in which no fighting ever occurred (I would get into the details but then it will just get confusing). HF is no more "canon" than Fate and UBW. Actually in TYPE-MOON all routes are equally canon, even bad endings are canon. 

While it is true that the Last Episode is exclusive to Realta Nua, Heaven's Feel was one of the three original routes. Unless you can prove otherwise, that is what my research has led me to believe.

You are correct. Heaven's Feel is part of the release. My information was actually wrong.

Aside from that. I want to reaffirm what I have been mentioning about the new fan release of Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua, which is the link I provided in my previous post. VNDB has the information listed and they are all facts. The release we have here on Fuwa should be updated with the uncensored H-scenes - regardless of that, it is vastly inferior to the new release. Do we have the new Fate/Stay Night on Fuwa yet? It's been out for few months now and it is working 100%.

In F/HA it follows none of the routes, it is more of an amalgamation of all the routes in which no fighting ever occurred (I would get into the details but then it will just get confusing). HF is no more "canon" than Fate and UBW. Actually in TYPE-MOON all routes are equally canon, even bad endings are canon. 

About what's canon and what's not... I would agree that every route is equally canon in their routes. And everything does happen too. For some reason, the protagonist (Shiki, Shirou, etc.) always has the girls fawning over him. Though in sequels, no commitment can be seen between the protagonist and his heroines, aside from the fact that the heroines show obvious affection toward the protagonist. But of course, it is always hinted that something happened between them. I am always utterly confused as to what route the games follow when having sequels or when having different adaptations. But that's what's fun about it.

Everything happened, and that's why everything is what it is right now. At least, that's what Nasu makes it appear to be.

But In F/HA in particular it takes a strange way of making canon, because F/HA does begin in a day of HF(5th iirc) and takes somethings that happened in Fate and UBW for granted, so the point that HF was the main canon isn't wrong you know, I even said before that it used events from UBW and Fate, I never said hat it used HF as canon exclusively.

Into UBW and liking it. Im almost at the end. The sex scene with Rin sucks though. She was so much better in the one with Saber oddly enough. Also overall I liked her better in Fate than in her own route. Weird...

I know, right?  Her h-scene sucks by itself, but compared to the, uh, threesome that was going on in Fate, it's just plain inaccurate.  She's completely sexually inexperienced in her own route, yet in Fate she knows exactly what to do and how to do it.  Lack of continuity between routes irritates me, especially if it's about stuff that happens before the routes branch off from the common route.

So far, would you say you like UBW better than Fate?

Nah. I like fate more. They are about equal only because I feel the characters were better in fate. Plus I really dont like that last time they beat Gilgamesh with the sheath but this time they are attempting reality marble. Gilgamesh if preactiaclly invincible but there are 2 things that can beat him? Plus like I mentioned earlier I lover the Rin from Fate more. I wish there was a Rin/Saber route. I have never had a Harem ending. I always wish there was one.

Saber in Fate was my favorite character, with Rin in general coming in a close second.  I'll insist until I die that UBW was the better route, though.  I mean...dat revelation about Archer, the introduction and explanation of reality marbles, and Unlimited Blade Works itself...so epic.  Fate was more about romance while UBW was more about action, so that's probably why I liked UBW more.  That said, I'm a sucker for a good romance story, so even I find it a little strange that I like UBW more than Fate.

Unfortunately, I don't think Type-Moon puts in harem ends for their VNs, at least that I know of.  I've only read F/sn and heard Tsukihime talked about (it's on my wait list), so I wouldn't take my word on it.

Saber in Fate was my favorite character, with Rin in general coming in a close second.  I'll insist until I die that UBW was the better route, though.  I mean...dat revelation about Archer, the introduction and explanation of reality marbles, and Unlimited Blade Works itself...so epic.  Fate was more about romance while UBW was more about action, so that's probably why I liked UBW more.  That said, I'm a sucker for a good romance story, so even I find it a little strange that I like UBW more than Fate.

Unfortunately, I don't think Type-Moon puts in harem ends for their VNs, at least that I know of.  I've only read F/sn and heard Tsukihime talked about (it's on my wait list), so I wouldn't take my word on it.

I don't think their visual novels have a harem route, since their visual novels focus more on a character per route, where they expand their story. This in turn reveals more about the universe of the game, and more reasons as to why everything is happening and why they happened.

I think Heaven's Feel was better than Unlimited Blade Works. That Kotomine vs Shirou fight. My eyes. My ears. They felt orgasm that they weren't supposed to feel. They eyegasmed and eargasmed.

I simply loved the route. I loved every route, but Heaven's Feel won the bread for me. I mean, it lives up to its name. That feel at the end.