First time reading Fate Stay

Dark Ariel7

You didn't read everything?

No lol. I was under the impression that you only needed a basic understanding of the story and that due to the nature of the plot in f/ha, that it was purposely not supposed to make complete sense.

I've put that on hold and gone back to reading everything.

That's fine anyways since after skimming this thread, I've become quite interested in completing all the routes.

Unfortunately, I don't think Type-Moon puts in harem ends for their VNs, at least that I know of.  I've only read F/sn and heard Tsukihime talked about (it's on my wait list), so I wouldn't take my word on it.

I realize I'm a little late to respond to this but

Tsukihime totally has an ending where you end up with two of the characters. While not really a harem, it's actually closer than a lot of VNs get. That said, there is no H involving both characters at the same time, so if that's what you're looking for, it doesn't have it.

Also, Tsukihime is incredible. It's definitely top three for me and totally worth playing.

More on topic: I guess it's true that HF can be kind of a slog in the middle, but I had the fortune of liking Sakura more than any other heroine, so it didn't bother me.

I realize I'm a little late to respond to this but

Tsukihime totally has an ending where you end up with two of the characters. While not really a harem, it's actually closer than a lot of VNs get. That said, there is no H involving both characters at the same time, so if that's what you're looking for, it doesn't have it.

Also, Tsukihime is incredible. It's definitely top three for me and totally worth playing.

I don't know who you're referring to, but it's either Ciel + Arcueid or Hisui + Kohaku. That being said, there will be an H scene concerning the twins in Kagetsu Tohya, as far as I'm concerned. However, I suck at Kagetsu Tohya, and I lost my progress, leading me to the starting point yet again. Brave souls, go play Kagetsu Tohya!

More on topic: I guess it's true that HF can be kind of a slog in the middle, but I had the fortune of liking Sakura more than any other heroine, so it didn't bother me.

Muh nigga. That be a Sakura-lover too. <3

I don't know who you're referring to, but it's either Ciel + Arcueid or Hisui + Kohaku. That being said, there will be an H scene concerning the twins in Kagetsu Tohya, as far as I'm concerned. However, I suck at Kagetsu Tohya, and I lost my progress, leading me to the starting point yet again. Brave souls, go play Kagetsu Tohya!

I'm referring to Ciel's "Good Ending" which has Arcueid and Ciel.

On topic: None of the H in F/SN is any good at all, in my opinion, even Sakura's. It's all written so awkwardly, you know?

On topic: None of the H in F/SN is any good at all, in my opinion, even Sakura's. It's all written so awkwardly, you know?

Yeah it's widely accepted that h-scenes in FSN are crap. 

I kinda knew the reason leading to the h-scenes for Sakura long before they came. Having seen the reason in fate route being super-powered semen, this was too easy to guess.

I'm referring to Ciel's "Good Ending" which has Arcueid and Ciel.

Gotta go and read again. Forgetting the endings! Still though. Kohaku best.

Gotta screw the heroines at least once, y'know? And every H-scene was written according to Shirou's point of view. His thoughts while having sex are just so bizarre that he tends to let his mind wander to different things. Sakura is sexy beautiful though.

He was such a prissy there. Like what the fuck. You have two girls pleasuring themselves before you and all you could do was watch while you got a hard on? Get your dick on, Shirou.

Meanwhile Pussy Blade Works

Unlimited 

was really good. Though Rin's scene was the least arousing for me. Too skinny.

We have diverse tastes.

Sadly, it seems like Saberfags are the rarest here.

oh you are familiar with the saberfags terminology, so then you may also be aware that in the fate fandom(BL's logic bascially) different tastes mean shit taste, so going by BL's logic if you don't like Rin as best girl you have shit taste (pro tip: I'm just screweing around)

oh you are familiar with the saberfags terminology, so then you may also be aware that in the fate fandom(BL's logic bascially) different tastes mean shit taste, so going by BL's logic if you don't like Rin as best girl you have shit taste (pro tip: I'm just screweing around)

Yeah. I know. BL's a bit harsh with that. But so are the waifu wars in 4chan. Shit taste everywhere, man. It's good to fag over a certain girl. But it's hard if almost all of them are best girls. That's why my name is KosakiFag, I guess.

I though Saber was adorable and I've only started UBW but I think Tohsaka would offer a much more lively and fulfilling sex life.

Hardcore fandoms can be harsh, especially when a website is filled with shit posters as is the case with 4ch and BL, so being a fag is kind of the norm there. Nevertheless I always felt some curiosity about your username in particular, I got the fag part but I didn't know who kosaki was, would you mind to enlighten us?

:P

Now that that off topic/derail is over on my part, I'm going to say that I'm really considering a F/SN reread especially since I've downloaded the "new" realta nua release by Jacktheinfinite(he's a sonic fan and a saberfag) on BL and I'm not really in the mood to play any other VN at the moment.

Kosaki as in Kosaki Onodera. Kosakidera-sama. The deredere goddess of Nisekoi. I just love her. The name kinda stuck. Anyway, planning a reread too. After downloading Realta Nua, I guess.

In the meanwhile, gonna play the heck out of MBAACC again.