Indirect kiss?

Satsuki

Actually I've only ever dealt with it in real life maybe once or a few times with some band friends. Long story, but she was laughing about an indirect kiss because had tried to play my bass clarinet with the same reed I was just using. I think it was mostly just fun for her, and I have some reason to believe she was slightly involved with some manga. I know she read Fruits Basket, at least. That's pretty much all I've seen in real life. Maybe another situation with the same girl another time, but it wasn't really a recurring deal. I don't think I've eVer read a VN with the concept, and I think only one it two of the anime I have watched have contained it.

I'll be honest, it flustered me a small bit when she said so. Mostly because of certain reasons hehe

Final note: I'm not really squeamish when it comes to drinking spit, especially if it's mixed into a tasty drink. Couldn't. Care. Less. Chance that it ends up harming me is probably lower than the chance that it actually strengthens my immune system. Clean freaks often harm themselves in this way.

Yup, anime probably influenced me xD ... I have been flustered once by someone offering to share a drink with me. The thought of 'indirect kiss' crossed my mind because I had a crush on them, so I got nervous and refused (more so because of that thought alone instead of the germs). That's the only time I ever thought of that seriously lol... I was like ba-dump ba-dump, omg I can't believe they want to share a drink with me! Yeahh~ I was weird.

In general though, the idea of swapping germs is just kinda gross so I tend to avoid sharing drinks/food anyways. I'm less picky about that stuff if it's with family/someone I'm dating.

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone who has dined outside the house has probably tasted spit from a stranger once in their life, or so I've heard. No matter how safe and clean you try to keep yourself, you'll end up failing :D.

There was a manager at a local pizza chain that tried to send an indirect kiss to a police officer. The officer paid attention to her and sure enough he caught her spitting in his food. Like he suspected, her record showed that she was the same lady that the officer gave a speeding ticket to in the past. Moral of the story, indirect kisses lead to confinement in jail. 

That's more like indirect spit xD

A hypothetical scenario: "Uguu~~, Senpai spitted in my food, he notices me!.*Eats food* >///< indirect kiss uguu. >///<"