Angel Beats

Dark Ariel7

There are other threads about the subject, you might want to check them out.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5066-angel-beats-really-all-ages/

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/4003-angel-beats-apparently-delayed-indefinitely/

These two are the ones I remembered about. Might be more.

Dammit. I was too late. I guess I will read the other threads...

Actually my thread still seems relevant after reading those 2. I wanted to talk about the story itself and the Vn not the release date or weather it has H scenes or not.

I am really bummed out that they made it into 6 different games rather than one. That means waiting 6 different times. I at least hope this means that they game will be very long.

I am not too sure how I feel about the MC being different from the anime. I like his personality. He was not bland. He was a genuinely nice guy that could make choices.

Dammit. I was too late. I guess I will read the other threads...

Actually my thread still seems relevant after reading those 2. I wanted to talk about the story itself and the Vn not the release date or weather it has H scenes or not.

I am really bummed out that they made it into 6 different games rather than one. That means waiting 6 different times. I at least hope this means that they game will be very long.

I am not too sure how I feel about the MC being different from the anime. I like his personality. He was not bland. He was a genuinely nice guy that could make choices.

Angel beats was awesome i can't listen to the ending song my most precious treasure without feeling really strong emotions coming from it, and seeing the the lead singer for GDM cry during her last concert really hit home for me. If you want more source material there a manga called angel beats heaven's door that tell's how SSS started from scratch.

Key don't write plot based stories, they write character driven works designed to extract emotions from you. Their plots are usually nothing fantastic.

Plot of Angel beats or clannad was not that good. You fall in love with the characters not the plot. My fear with angel beats is that they will mess up the nice MC that they had.

• 3 months later...