SonoHana 9 [English Patch Release]

Nosebleed

Yes, It's finally here! SonoHana 9 (A Kiss for the Petals - Sweet Grown-up Kisses) just got a full english patch released.

You can download it here, instructions are all on the page: http://petalsgarden.axypb.net/english-translation-kiss-petals-sweet-grownup-kisses/

Credit goes to Yuri Project and Petal's Garden for the release

Rejoice yuri lovers~

znXLQaQ.png

How about Mai x Reo?

You tell him.

I hope that SonoHana 11 gets translated soon, that is the one I am most anticipating, seeing all couples in one game.. just sounds too good.

Funny enough I still haven't gotten to this couple so I hope they can entertain me.

This series is still going strong after 8 years, Fuguriya really is a wonderful developer~

You tell him.

I hope that SonoHana 11 gets translated soon, that is the one I am most anticipating, seeing all couples in one game.. just sounds too good.

Funny enough I still haven't gotten to this couple so I hope they can entertain me.

This series is still going strong after 8 years, Fuguriya really is a wonderful developer~

I know about all the couples in one game, but what exactly is the setup in that game?