What game have you recently beaten?

springning

I am currently playing a lot of games depending on my mood. I never stick to one game. But here are some of the games I am currently playing:

Europa Universalis 4

Crusader Kings 2

Civilization 5

Medieval 2: Total War

Total War: Shogun 2

Total War: Rome 2

Dota 2

You can't "beat" these games. You just start a new playthrough with another nation/faction.

playing toradora portable, monster hunter freedom 2, castlevania lord of shadows mirror of fate, darkblood online, onigiri, flyable heart:if that time, monster girl quest complete collection, cum on bukkake ranch , kamidori alchemy meister and way to many others as silver said depends on my mood.

as for what i recently finished: tokyo alice, orion heart, the way we all go, ikkikoi, sakura spirit, narcissu side 1, osadai fan disk, steins;gate 8-bit, the phantom ice cream truck

Come to think of it, I haven't beaten any games for quite awhile. All of my 3DS games except Zelda are lying around waiting to be completed. Fire Emblem: Awakening, Rune Factory 4 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Currently playing MH3U, I like to take my time with monster hunter games. 

Christ, I'd have to go through a library of dusty tomes before I get back to you. 

My greatest achievements felt like those nintendo games. My why they hard. 

Even when the save feature came out, some PC games were incredibly frustrating like Ultima 8 and Savage Empire. There were no clues. You had to hit every lever to find out. Yet they were incredibly satisfying. 

I see a different standard of time.

- I just stepped on a lego.

- Ukraine just lost a part of its territory.

- Obama just became president.

adverb

within a brief preceding time; but a moment before:

The sun just came out.

Now let's see the meaning of "brief" on the dictionary.

adj

1. short in duration: a brief holiday.

Unless you really have a different perception of time, because there's no way I could say that 'Obama just became president' or that 'Ukraine just lost a part of it's territory.'

----

So nobody can accuse me of derailing, I've just beaten Deus: Ex Human Revolution, but that was a couple of weeks ago.

Unless you really have a different perception of time, because there's no way I could say that 'Obama just became president' or that 'Ukraine just lost a part of it's territory.'

----

So nobody can accuse me of derailing, I've just beaten Deus: Ex Human Revolution, but that was a couple of weeks ago.

Brief, like many other adverbs of time, is abstract. There isn't a definite time interval that defines the word brief and its use in a sentence is very context-based and is very versatile, just as there isn't a definite price for something to be expensive. It would be difficult to get it grammatically incorrect.

"Obama needs to step down, he's been president for too long." | "Are you kidding me? He just became one."

Also I used 'a couple of weeks ago' to imply that I haven't finished any other game in quite a long while. It may not sound natural, but there's nothing wrong with that sentence.

P.S. I did use a different perception of time as the context for 'just', the part of your brain responsible for language should've caught onto that. I try not to be an idiot.

Bloody context. Why do words have to change their meaning according to it...?

Brief, like many other adverbs of time, is abstract. There isn't a definite time interval that defines the word brief and its use in a sentence is very context-based and is very versatile, just as there isn't a definite price for something to be expensive. It would be difficult to get it grammatically incorrect.

"Obama needs to step down, he's been president for too long." | "Are you kidding me? He just became one."

Also I used 'a couple of weeks ago' to imply that I haven't finished any other game in quite a long while. It may not sound natural, but there's nothing wrong with that sentence.

P.S. I did use a different perception of time as the context for 'just', the part of your brain responsible for language should've caught onto that. I try not to be an idiot.

Yeah yeah, you're right since the context is on your side. By themselves, "Just" and "two weeks ago" are don't make sense to me but the sodding adverbs of time are abstract and everything, so I can't really say you're mistaken. 

(Bugger it, I was trying to construct a reply to that for 10 minutes now, but I can't word myself properly, to hell with it).