Sup!

AlciHrunting

Hello friends of common interests, Alci here! Been lurking on the forums for a while now and just decided to introduce myself for... no particular reason, come to think of it.

Although this probably doesn't interest any of you, I play tons of Path of Exile and Diablo 3, so if there's anybody out there who plays, care to join me? Ahaha. I also play Osu ! a decent bit, if there are any Osu! players out there. I also watch tons of anime, recommend me some if you feel like it! MyAnimeList

To try and get to know you guys better, as well as find myself more vn's to play, feel free to say what your favorite visual novel is, and why! I would to hear everybody's personal favorites, why they enjoyed it, and why they would recommend it to others!

If you're oh so willing, recommend me anything! Literally anything. If you're into something and just want to spread it around even more, I'll be happy to go take a look into it, and maybe become a fan of it myself. 

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

The trampoline was on sale for fifty per cent off. Needless to say I jumped on the offer.

1e6e7db30b.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

Welcome to the community, please enjoy the time you put in here.

As for my favorite visual novel, G-Senjou no Maou was the one the one that spurred my interest in visual novels as a medium. Another favorite of mine would be Grisaia no Kajitsu, who just recently came into that position.

Speaking of Osu!, we have a topic here on the general forum that might interest you.

Welcome and bienvenue to FuwaNewOrder, please take your standard reward : a Thompson M1928

Submachine_gun_M1928_Thompson.jpg

My favourite VN? Steins;Gate, because of mostly everything : the Pacing, the story, the plot, Okabe Rintaro...etc i can't list everything that i like in this VN.

Hello again Random Kid

Here a random pic

Nyarlko384.jpg

Yes a loli trap. :D

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

The trampoline was on sale for fifty per cent off. Needless to say I jumped on the offer.

1e6e7db30b.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

You seem to love a pun and a pic dont you even though they are as bad as my parent's jokes and puns :P

Hello again Random Kid

Here a random pic

You seem to love a pun and a pic dont you even though they are as bad as my parent's jokes and puns :P

Shota*

i always giving a pun and pics from my collections.

and hey... u r from Ozzie too huh....

Hey, welcome to the forums!  :)

As for me, my favorite VN would be Rewrite, mostly because the main thematic of the VN affected me very deeply.

Else, Steins;Gate is also one of my favorite, because it probably has one of the most awesome group of protagonists, one of the best character development, and SCIENCE.

Hope we'll get along!

Thanks for all the welcome greetings guys! Look at all these things I'll be sure to look at. o..o
There are trap fans, loli fans, all sorts of fans here.
And all the visual novels that I have to play now. Thanks for the recommendations. :3

Welcome to the promised land of lolis and beware the traps they lurk about and can all ways be found near mon.

Also you should join the greatest group on fuwa!

bb7cPd5.jpg

Lolis? Lolis? How could I even resist? I do like lolis, but probably because they're so damn adorable. 

Hello again Random Kid

Here a random pic

Nyarlko384.jpg

Nice to meet you too! Sincerely, random guy. I don't know about loli traps though... It's like, they're loli's, but they're also traps too. I... I'm so conflicted!

Welcome! We can recommend you anything? Is Boku no Pico okay?

Well unfortunately I've already had the pleasure of watching Boku no Pico and man oh man, I still don't understand what I watched. Or maybe I just didn't want to understand ahaha.

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy the forums

My Favourite VN is If my Heart had Wings, this is because it just does everything right, story, characters, hitting you in the feels, comedy. You name it, this VN does it perfectly. 

Welcome to the party! :D 

My favourite visual novel is Little busters! The music is really good and I just love how everything is represented. The reason why I love it so much is because it is the only vn that had made me tear up and I love the idea that was built around the VN and how it was portrayed. There is also one other thing that I liked where everything was relevant in some way. Most parts of the vn that you find unnecessary play a role that the reader just doesn't get on the first read though. There is much more I can say about it but let us leave it at that for now.

Other than the one above, I would throw some names out there. Muv Luv, rewrite, narcissu, symphonic rain, ef: a tale of the two, fate/stay night.