Nanoha Vivid anime announced

Steve

There is still hope in this world!

pSOYhlh.png

I've already been celebrating for 2 days :)

JP WEBSITE: http://nanoha-vivid.tv/

ANIDB: http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10795

MAL: http://myanimelist.net/anime/25939/Mahou_Shoujo_Lyrical_Nanoha_ViVid

And to celebrate with you, I will post some of the best pictures from my Vivid collection.

ZFAFatBl.jpg
pRnJIgml.jpg
B8LOnUdl.png
fB1n6Arl.jpg
3E5KKStl.jpg
gI0udGtl.jpg
JNvN8YEl.jpg
Js30Lvtl.png
LSPRxZcl.jpg
0bDZQZ4l.jpg
As64qHfl.jpg
QmbPT1bl.jpg
uHVLPhtl.jpg
GWxL2ntl.jpg
bg3TPFal.jpg
UcLhLuwl.jpg
QWrALGjl.png
e5eE0b5l.jpg
jZzSmizl.jpg
0D0l76Yl.jpg
TYXfsRxl.jpg
jESLAZHl.jpg

I got pretty bored with Nanoha A's

Would you say the new lolis make Strikers worth the watch just for the sake of watching Vivid when it does come out?

Hm hard to say, I didn't watch StrikerS but I loved the 2 movies (original and A's).

The problem with StrikerS is that it doesn't have lolis (except I believe very few scenes with young Vivio) and that is pretty bad for a loli show.

Vivid on the other hand is a loli spinoff of an originally loli anime = WIN.

Hm hard to say, I didn't watch StrikerS but I loved the 2 movies (original and A's).

The problem with StrikerS is that it doesn't have lolis (except I believe very few scenes with young Vivio) and that is pretty bad for a loli show.

Vivid on the other hand is a loli spinoff of an originally loli anime = WIN.

But I'm assuming to understand Vivid I'd need to watch/read Strikers

Maybe.

Vivid really looks great so that's why i'm wondering, because I really want to watch it and understand the plot.

Well i'll probably end up reading the manga anyway.

Hey..... i just posted that about four days ago in the loli threat along with a source...... how come nobody noticed :unsure: ....

It was noticed, but Steve has to make a thread every time one of his favorite loli stuff comes out :P

I notice that adult Nanoha and Fate are damn hot. You know what, I'm gonna watch this.

It was noticed, but Steve has to make a thread every time one of his favorite loli stuff comes out :P

I notice that adult Nanoha and Fate are damn hot. You know what, I'm gonna watch this.

Nanoha and fate are indeed damm hot, but the look just like that in the strykers anime.

I always heard StrikerS was kinda meh, so I'd stopped on the good impression left by A's, which was a really good ride. But some day I'll watch it anyway.

Personally i quite liked strykers, but it does shift the focus a little away from nanoha and fate.

But seeing them all grown up and acting as instructers is quite fun to waych.

And i think it has more to do with the person in question wenether they like the series or not, reason being that it's tone is a bit diferent than the other two.

So go and watch it before vivio comes out ;)

I don't know how did this anime fly out of my radar, this is first time I am hearing about this series. I'll guess I give it a try durning this mouth after I finish a few other anime that I decided to watch in next week or two (Including one other mahou shoujo anime that I have been putting on a side for so long (Madoka magicka)).

So would anyone be kind enough to help me sort out in witch order should I watch this one including movies and specials.

I don't know how did this anime fly out of my radar, this is first time I am hearing about this series. I'll guess I give it a try durning this mouth after I finish a few other anime that I decided to watch in next week or two (Including one other mahou shoujo anime that I have been putting on a side for so long (Madoka magicka)).

So would anyone be kind enough to help me sort out in witch order should I watch this one including movies and specials.

This order:

Nanoha

Nanoha A's

Nanoha Strykers

And when it comes out Nanoha Vivid

The movies are a compliation of the first two seasons if i remember correctly and not all three are out yet.

So you can watch those after you have watched the origional series.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4576

hope this helps

This order:

Nanoha

Nanoha A's

Nanoha Strykers

And when it comes out Nanoha Vivid

The movies are a compliation of the first two seasons if i remember correctly and not all three are out yet.

So you can watch those after you have watched the origional series.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4576

hope this helps

Thanks it's pretty simple, I thought that specials and movies where somewhere in between seasons.

IMHO though, Nanoha is one of those ones where every series is better than the next.

Nanoha the 1st was great.

Nanohs A's was good.

Strikers was so-so.

So I'm happy to hear about the new show, but am prepared to write it off if it's not good.

Its actually fine to just watch the 2 movies, they each represent 1 whole season, the first movie is as long as the original first season and is in HD and new graphics and all.

The second movie is shorter than the second season since the s2 (A's) has 24 episodes I believe (unlike s1 which has only 12 that fit nicely into 3 hour movie), but I still only watched that since it has better visuals.

3rd movie will be completely unrelated to any of the seasons.

i am suprized at how many people dislike stryker.

Personally i liked it a lot about as good as nanoha A for me.

My biggest gripe with it is that the final arc felt rather rushed.

Well when you take a loli anime and remove the lolis, people will not like it xD

They realized that and that's why the 3rd movie will not be following the story of Strikers and why they are probably now doing Vivid.

It is called "Mahou Shoujo" after all so we demand the shoujos and not some old women xD

Its actually fine to just watch the 2 movies, they each represent 1 whole season, the first movie is as long as the original first season and is in HD and new graphics and all.

The second movie is shorter than the second season since the s2 (A's) has 24 episodes I believe (unlike s1 which has only 12 that fit nicely into 3 hour movie), but I still only watched that since it has better visuals.

The first movie is only 2h10, compared with the 4h of the 1st season. Second movie is 2h30 and 2nd season is only 12 episodes (like season 1) but is more plot-heavy (1st season has a slow beginning). The montage isn't exactly ultra-great either.

So I'd recommend watching the series first, then watching the movies whenever you feel like watching more Nanoha (because it does have re-animated stuff and increased lolibait level in the transformations)