New Twitter Account

So we have zero access to the old Fuwanovel twitter account, why don't we make a new one? It should be possible to link it to both the Facebook and the VN Aer Blog to auto tweet, but if not, manually doing it can't hurt. Also, might be worth having a translator on board on it to TL tweets from VN companies? 

As for a handle, it shouldn't be a problem to name it something similar to the old @fuwanovel handle. Just @FuwaFuwa or something like that would be identifiable. If there are no major objections, I can go about making it tonight and setting up access to it for a few people similar to the Facebook and Blog. 

Instead of arguing over handles and photos

Decide on who's going to be in charge of the twitter, that person makes the choices, and that should be the end of it. 

There's no need to make some poll/discussion about something as meaningless as a cover photo or a user name, as long as the person in charge has common sense there's nothing too bad that could happen.

I suggest Tay be the one making the new account, then passing it down to someone else. 

Instead of arguing over handles and photos

Decide on who's going to be in charge of the twitter, that person makes the choices, and that should be the end of it. 

There's no need to make some poll/discussion about something as meaningless as a cover photo or a user name, as long as the person in charge has common sense there's nothing too bad that could happen.

Obviously I should be in charge since I have to be the center of attention. (and also I frequently use twitter)

Obviously I should be in charge since I have to be the center of attention. (and also I frequently use twitter)

I don't mind if you are in charge, just saying that there's no need to discuss covers/users imo.

I'd say just ask Tay if he's okay with a new twitter, then propose a user to him and if you both agree, make the new twitter. 

Then you can select a few people to help with it.

I think this is simpler.

I don't mind if you are in charge, just saying that there's no need to discuss covers/users imo.

I'd say just ask Tay if he's okay with a new twitter, then propose a user to him and if you both agree, make the new twitter. 

Then you can select a few people to help with it.

I think this is simpler.

Way ahead of you. I already got the greenlight from him :P

Bravo !

Finally a functionnal twitter account ! September 2013 VNTS status tracker was interesting though. RIP

We're all waiting for the names of the chosen ones.