Aniki

Ask for information on equipments

These weapons are within your price range,

aoCZr1h.png

Katana     5000円

Kodachi   3000円

Naginata  3000円

You have 6000円

Also, does he accept credit? A fair array of accoutrements will facilitate our acquisition of 10,000 yen, so it may very well be a reasonable investment to purchase something exceeding our current budget.

No, he doesn't. 

I can take over on the ms paint btw if you just want to just focus in the script

That would be great! 

Say "where are the heroins in this story? Say, old man, do you have a daughter? ;)"

11iPA9t.png

Uwaaa... typo... budget is too low to fix it...

"Give me that sword on the far right, the one where the handle is larger than the blade itself."

That's beyond your price range.

Purchase the Naginata. And get some armor with the remaining money.

You purchased the naginata for 3000 yen. You have 3000 yen remaining. You purchased body armour for 3000 yen. You have 0 remaining. Good job.

Say "do you sell horses 'round here? You can't really have a naginata without a horse..."

keFpRxS.png

Say, 'You don't? Then explain the long face.'

To prevent an early Game Over, your action has been rejected.

Say "Meh, well, do I have to press a button for the story to advance? I thought I had a mission or something..."

The old man didn't seem to hear you. If you're done, you should probably return to the streets of Kabuki.

Return to the streets

You're out. Now what?

Say, 'Oi, ossan. I'm off to fight some enemies who have some quality equipment. How about a loan, and in return I'll snag you some quality weapons and armor?'

I veto this option for our own safety. -_-

Vetoed.

Should ready the bad end cgs just for Phersu

Probably.

Go raid, um, whatever I was paid to raid!

Continuing on... you and your new lord Kamakura Mikado went and searched for the Takeda hideout. On your way there, you were stopped by a beautiful young woman clad in a kimono. She seemed to carry a kodachi with her. The moment she saw you two, she looked surprised.

24DieMw.png

Say, "Sorry, but who are you? I think it's bad manners to call random strangers 'onii-chan'"

Ak01Hvj.png

"about time the heroins showed up! Yes, it's me, and we're looking for the Takeda hideout. Can you help us?"

I don't think this goes well with what tiago said tho...I think you'll have to pick one of us.

0GncEUo.png

IsuyLDk.png

M0Yxp0Z.png

Apparently, these two are siblings. Despite being separated for four years, it seems their reunion wasn't so grand.

Kamakura Kanra has been added to the glossary and character information list on the first post.