Samurai Quest - A Very Low Budget MSPaint Visual Novel

Aniki

Say quietly, but still loud enough for Kanra to hear, 'You could just make me your sex-slave for a day. You seem like the mistress type.'

OlzCBEK.png

Of to the next hero-uhh shipyard!

Yto3ZQX.png

More clarification. Our money is currently 1000 yen, as said in the OP, yes?

Oh. Let me correct that. Your current balance is 0 yen as of this purchase.

Note: To get to a heroine's route, you'll need to choose your words wisely. This VN isn't a romance though, and don't expect Hentai CGs.

Ooooo no hentai... JK

Head towards the ship with ze flag

You did, but quickly decided you would check out the ships.

Sneak around the ships' vicinity to gain some tactical intel. You can never trust those white-skinned gaijin.

You did look around. Looks like there are several ships, but they're too far for you to reach while keeping a low profile. Instead, you headed to the nearest ship. No one seemed to be on board. The ship didn't seem to have any precious cargo. While you were sneaking around, a man suddenly spoke to you. He seemed very formal (and friendly) in his tone.

2YhlsCK.png

For a foreigner, he spoke grammatically correct Japanese. The only problem would be his accent.

Note: I'll probably drop the accents.

Tell Mikado to run on ahead to inform his sister of what the situation is, then go with Johannes.

Mikado wasn't with you. He did leave it all to you back in the pub.

'Have it your way. Follow me.'

tHumSzL.png

sROyRlh.png

You people are way too boring with this. Not even trying to murder this silly person who claims to be from the Netherlands.

This guy is a major character... though I was completely prepared to have Mikado killed on that very first post.

Mikado wasn't with you. He did leave it all to you back in the pub.

tHumSzL.png

sROyRlh.png

This guy is a major character... though I was completely prepared to have Mikado killed on that very first post.

"Yeah, well the other 20 voices in my head wouldn't let me kill him and steal his hat."

"It's fine! A joke is all it was! Regardless, there is your hat. You didn't specify if I should bring back the owner so I thought to play it safe of course. Now for your end of the deal."

vO59yDv.png

1T2fGhw.png

wisblik.png

Assuming Johannes did slaughter an entire navy... Kanra seems pretty calm talking to him. Must be because he's not on a ship.

Johannes took off his hat and gave it to Kanra, who placed it on her head.

QYHHcXH.png

Tell her she look very sexy in that hat

v3UVMdg.png

Tell Johannes he looks very sexy without that hat.

CNxDDv3.png

35XkSF9.png

Did he just kill himself for the sake of giving Kanra a hat? Maybe he's comparing a man having no hat to a Spartan without his shield. Who knows? You don't even know what a Spartan is, or where Sparta is, much less Europe itself. You dismiss it as a Europe thing.

Take the hat for yourself and run off like a condescending asshole.  You'll need it later to get through the area undetected, after all.

I think you're underestimating Kanra and Johannes. Vetoed for prevention of early game over.