Your fav Logo

babiker

So, despite having the choice to vote, many people did not have the chance to express which logo they think is "better" (including myself). Some were asking for multiple votes, which wasn't possible. So , out of respect for the designers, I thought I'd make a seperate topic to decide which logo one thinks is better:-

yjJYFdu.png

Logo_zpse909c8e3.png

Fz0N92k.png

958b0e26d2.png

EWPkUBn.png

pa5rPno.png

dQfcFOU.png

63f972b2a9.jpg

CLDNmyh.png

I'll start by my self:-

6>7>1>2>9>5>4>8>3

(Sachi rulz)

2 > Everything else  :D

Though sadly, it's nowhere close to winning the contest. (it deserves more love!)

Random note: Now that I think about it, 3 kinda reminds me of the Windows XP wallpaper  :P

2 isn't getting the love it deserves, in my opinion. It looks so... modern, whatwith the colors and shading, as well as the katakana addition. A lot of work clearly went into it.

I really actually quite like numbers 2 and 8. 1 is quite good, 9 is pretty good, same with 5.

I thank all of you kindly. Even though it didn't win, it was something fun to do with my spare time, and I learned a lot more about Photoshop in the process.

what did the old logo look like, again? Was it If My Heart Had Wings? I recal liking it a lot...

It was the same as now, but without any character in the background, Mare was put there in a Steve's prank back in April 1th, and also changed the name to "Marenovel".