Are the other grisaia games going to be translated?

Yes they're going to be translated. The translator was contracted by MangaGamer to translate another game (Ourai no Gahkthun) but he plans on going back to the sequels once he's done with that. Additionally, Sekai Project officially licensed Grisaia and it might even speed up the process if they pick up the sequels as well. But even if they don't pick up the sequels, the translator plans on doing them either way.

It will be worth the wait, personally I am glad the translation team is getting paid for their efforts with both Grisaia and the VN picked up by Mangagamer, being as they can't even accept donations for the fan translations they do, I tried to donate.  They simply aren't allowed to accept them

This makes me happy because it provides them with an actual incentive. It would be very hard to translate such a game for free. Grisaia is not a short read.

Translating a Visual Novel is no easy feat, it involved hacking, the translation itself and more the original Grisaia took near a year from what I seen. Also you haven't seen the 4chan /vn/ thread, it gets quite a bit of criticism, point is while that may be enough for some people for the team to be able to get paid for the efforts is a rather good thing.

Translating a Visual Novel is no easy feat, it involved hacking, the translation itself and more the original Grisaia took near a year from what I seen. Also you haven't seen the 4chan /vn/ thread, it gets quite a bit of criticism, point is while that may be enough for some people for the team to be able to get paid for the efforts is a rather good thing.

I thought it would take longer considering the length of grisaia 

But even if they don't pick up the sequels, the translator plans on doing them either way.

No, its a bit more complicated than that.

Koestl is part of Sekai in this matter, and he can't just go back to fantl'ing it, since there's contractual obligations between them and frontwing. So whether they get Meikyuu and Rakuen, and in what form they get them, ultimately depends on frontwing. But if Kajitsu does well, there's no reason for them to decline, so I'd guess probability for at least Meikyuu is pretty high [altho people will regret reading it before Rakuen tl is released. That cliffhanger is a bitch].

Everyone talks about that fucking cliffhanger and I'm so fucking scared to read Meikyuu because of that, I already hate having to stop reading to do other stuff, just imagine not having how to read before the next translation is released. ;-------;

Seriously, fuck you all. ;---------------;

No, its a bit more complicated than that.

Koestl is part of Sekai in this matter, and he can't just go back to fantl'ing it, since there's contractual obligations between them and frontwing. So whether they get Meikyuu and Rakuen, and in what form they get them, ultimately depends on frontwing. But if Kajitsu does well, there's no reason for them to decline, so I'd guess probability for at least Meikyuu is pretty high [altho people will regret reading it before Rakuen tl is released. That cliffhanger is a bitch].

I'm almost positive that Koestl said he'd do it either way. And he's not a Sekai Project employee. edit: looking back, I'm not sure he said it outright, but it's sort of implied. And if sekai project drops the series after Grisaia, wouldn't that pretty much end their relationship with frontwing? And since Koestl is independent, I don't see what would hold him back.

Everyone talks about that fucking cliffhanger and I'm so fucking scared to read Meikyuu because of that, I already hate having to stop reading to do other stuff, just imagine not having how to read before the next translation is released. ;-------;

Seriously, fuck you all. ;---------------;

Well yeah. The amount of people killing themselves because of that cliffhanger will be a LOT.