Fuwanovel Logo Contest (Voting Phase)

Nosebleed

Fuwanovel Logo Contest  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo should replace the forums current logo?

• Number 1
    • Number 2
    • Number 3
    • Number 4
    • Number 5
    • Number 6
    • Number 7
    • Number 8
    • Number 9

This poll is closed to new votes

This should be open to everyone obviously seeing how its the first vote. The next one however, I would like to see the previous winners sit out to let others have a shot (to prevent some super duper artistic person from winning every time). They could come back every other competition. That way we avoid back to back winners all the time. Not sure if someone got butthurt over yet another loli winning right now based off your post arakura. 

This should be open to everyone obviously seeing how its the first vote. The next one however, I would like to see the previous winners sit out to let others have a shot (to prevent some super duper artistic person from winning every time). They could come back every other competition. That way we avoid back to back winners all the time. Not sure if someone got butthurt over yet another loli winning right now based off your post arakura. 

I agree with this rule.

I believe I proposed this to Tay, if not then I'll propose it after. 

ah, I should have quoted it. OriginalRen said something, but it's gone now. Now i look like a dirty double-poster T.T (haha, oh well).

Honestly i feel like there were at least 3-4 in this competition I would be very happy with sporting as the logo. It's really cool to see such artists! (I would have made something horrible had I tried u.u)

Well I will have to oppose the "every other competition" rule.

You have to realize that this is not a contest determining who is the most liked and popular person on fuwa, it is contest deciding how should Fuwanovel top look like in the foreseeable future. The rule you are proposing would work for stuff like MoTM and similar contests, but not for this one.

I would compare it to something like indie movie awards where you are earning promotion in cinemas or something - if a director of a movie wins with his film, why would you stop him from entering the competition with his new second movie if people liked the first one - quite the opposite, you might be excited what the new movie from that director is like and you will want to see what else can the director make and if it lives up to his previous work.

I agree that using the same logo again would not be fair, because it was already able to win the first time - but letting the person make a new logo to again compete seems like a natural thing. That's why I decided to make a new logo in the end and not just submit the Mare logo.

If anything it actually increases the overall quality of the competition and the entries - other competitors can't just say "ah, Steven Spielberg (or whoever) can't be on this competition, it should be easier for me to win".

Like if Shinku wins, I don't know if I'll make one for like fall competition, but I will definitely make one for winter :) (and most people probably know what character it will be, representing snow and winter xD).

Come on, gentlemen. It is obvious number 7 is the best:

Looking for a sunflower in number 6? Number 7 has it for you!

Looking for blonde hair in number 5? Number 7 has it for you!

How could you even doubt such a flawless argument? 

Where is my Sora in number 7? :<

The only reason the lolicons  are winning is that their enemies are divided. If only the people who voted for 7 and 6 united, we would win.

---------------  -------FINAL CALL-------------------------

So I call upon you, lovers of big tits and big girls alike! The time has come to put your differences aside and your selfish desires as well, for if we proceed the way we are we'll end up with yet another boob-less child on the corner of every page. Is that really what you want? Do you want to spend more months staring at another one of Steve's "gods"?! If your answer is no, this is your final chance to change the undeniable doom that shall fall upon this website.

The only way is for all of us to throw our votes on one final decision, and since #6 has the most votes yet, it is only reasonable that we choose it. I don't really care which one is the best, as long as either #6 or #7 win, I'm good. So for the last time, I beg of you, do not let your selfish personal desires have the better of you! Prove that there are people on fuwanovel that don't spend all day fapping to under aged girls.

It does seem that victory is very far from becoming a reality right now, but I had to at least try...

I don't know why people are freaking out so much, the logo won't be up for months in a row, we were planning to hold contests semi regularly and switch between logos every now and then.

Thought i'd clear out that the winner won't be the logo for the rest of eternity.

There's also a runner up for a reason, we were planning to use it as well.

I don't know why people are freaking out so much, the logo won't be up for months in a row, we were planning to hold contests semi regularly and switch between logos every now and then.

Thought i'd clear out that the winner won't be the logo for the rest of eternity.

There's also a runner up for a reason, we were planning to use it as well.

Now this is just between you and me, k?

But, you see... At the moment number 7 is neither, and honestly, we can't have that. So, I have decided to start my advertisement campaign. 

This thread will have no peace until people understand that 7 needs more votes.

People don't read the rules nowadays.

There's a 3rd logo that will be chosen among the secret logo council.

Of course you won't know which :P

Point is, every entry is appreciated and there won't be one absolute winner that will rule fuwa for months and months, we plan on letting everyone have a chance.

This is supposed to be fun not a deathmatch.

Oh man, there are three that I like and I don't know which one I want to vote for.

Also, I meant to do this earlier, but I didn't have enough time this morning. Here's what the images would look like in action. It helps a bit.

jxdH8pc.png

6bmCXID.png

QR2kF0w.png

XGSZvwY.png

qSKwmw8.png

dSX2cOc.png

vVx1vCq.png

NPsmhlJ.png

ymWfwpQ.png

Thank you so much for doing this.

I'll link to it in the OP so people can see what the logos will look like.

Now this is just between you and me, k?

But, you see... At the moment number 7 is neither, and honestly, we can't have that. So, I have decided to start my advertisement campaign. 

This thread will have no peace until people understand that 7 needs more votes.

So... I really have no problem with 7. I would just like us to unite on one thing rather than: 6-7-4 blah blah blah. We need unity,  and what we unite over doesn't make much of a deal to me.

So, I'll give 7 a chance. for the next half hour, I'll choose it and see if people can change their opinion.

Point is, every entry is appreciated and there won't be one absolute winner that will rule fuwa for months and months, we plan on letting everyone have a chance.

Your ruining the fun, nosebleed. Let peoples passions burn!

Oh man, there are three that I like and I don't know which one I want to vote for.

Also, I meant to do this earlier, but I didn't have enough time this morning. Here's what the images would look like in action. It helps a bit.

jxdH8pc.png

6bmCXID.png

QR2kF0w.png

XGSZvwY.png

qSKwmw8.png

dSX2cOc.png

vVx1vCq.png

NPsmhlJ.png

ymWfwpQ.png

Nice work Major

ps: If 7 had been closer to winning, I'd have voted for it, as it stands, I had to vote on another of my choices that was likely to sway the actual balance.

Thank you so much for doing this.

I'll link to it in the OP so people can see what the logos will look like.

Oh, but it is fun.

Nevertheless, I'm well aware that the one that get's chosen won't rule all of Fuwanovel. 

What I'm looking to do is to make sure that the secret council looks toward 7 after seeing all the lively support, or that it becomes (at the very least) the runner up.

Also, you heard the man. You can't shut down such a passionate campaign with logic.

jxdH8pc.png

6bmCXID.png

QR2kF0w.png

XGSZvwY.png

qSKwmw8.png

dSX2cOc.png

vVx1vCq.png

NPsmhlJ.png

ymWfwpQ.png

This guy ... he's da man I'm telling you !

If you vote for 7 you'll be allowed to 

jsaqzp.jpg

ps: If 7 had been closer to winning, I'd have voted for it, as it stands, I had to vote on another of my choices that was likely to sway the actual balance.

Mr. Kendjin.

As it stands number 7 won't be appearing on the front page any time soon. And do you actualy think number 5 is in desperate need of your vote, as number 7 clearly is?

If you vote for 7 you'll be allowed to 

jsaqzp.jpg

Glad to see I've a companion in this harsh battlefield.  :D

I have the worst feeling that I'm dividing people more...  :unsure:

That argument is illogical. The number of voters on 7 has increased, yet you were the only one who has switched from 6. As such we can conclude that your argument fell on deaf ears while your vote induced other people to go for 7. 

Hmm, do I switch to 7 now its in the running :o

Of course. Just look at your signature, don't you know you're a fan?

As I said before, it's not like number 5 will need your vote anyhow.

That argument is illogical. The number of voters on 7 has increased, yet you were the only one who has switched from 6. As such we can conclude that your argument fell on deaf ears while your vote induced other people to go for 7. 

Hmmm, I think I might actually send a PM to all the people who voted for 6...