Hello Everynyan

hydro

How are you? Fine, thank you.

Ah, anyways. I've been lurking a little recently so I thought I would join up and get involved, especially since I've gotten back into VNs after a mini hiatus. (At the expense of my anime intake, but hey, you can't win em' all). This site has been super helpful in that respect. I think I first came here looking into the Miyako translation for Majikoi, and while I still keep track I now use the site for a lot of other things. I'm currently reading The Devil on G-String and will probably start 999 when my copy arrives.

I'm pretty open minded and will read most things. I've even got an Otome game in my backlog out of curiosity. I have no issues with sexual content, but as I usually find H-scenes pretty boring I tend to avoid Nukige. I don't dislike many things, maybe just NTR and tsunderes. I guess a shit main character can be a little grating too given the nature of the medium. Anyways enough rambling from me, thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Welcome to the party! :D However at this point in time I don't think the Majikoi thread is a safe haven for anyone anymore. :P

I noticed. XD

Welcome to FuwaForums !

Enjoy your stay !

Please read G-Senjou no Maou and Grisaia no kajitsu :D

Heh, you're in luck. I'm currently reading the former and the latter's in my immediate backlog.

Hello welcome to the forums!

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun

I went to a seafood disco last week ...and pulled a mussel.

come to Majikoi thread and talk to me!!!! i`m gonna make trap outta u~~~

Your puns are so bad and funny at the same time i love them.

Thanks again to everyone who left a message.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You've read quite a few VNs! :o Don't forget to read Saya no Uta, Cross Channel, Symphonic Rain, and Ever17 (although I'm guessing you're planning on reading Never7 and Remember11 first).

Have a moe:

o6aj.jpg

I haven't read Never 7 in ages, so I'm probably gonna go straight to Ever 17. A friend told me to read Never 7 first, but the latter looks much more interesting. Saya no Uta is one of those things that "I'll get around to eventually", joining such illustrious company as everything ever. The other two I've heard of but haven't really looked into, will do.

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun

I went to a seafood disco last week ...and pulled a mussel.

come to Majikoi thread and talk to me!!!! i`m gonna make trap outta u~~~

I'll dip my toe in.

Welcome to Fuwa, soon to be the promised Loli Land! Have a loli:

9k6yT3E.jpg

You seem to have quite the VN experience there, but you're missing Umineko no Naku Koro ni, it's a must read. ;)

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around. ^_^

PS: And about the Miyako thread... give it some proper though... because you can't turn back once you join... :unsure:

You'll get loli as present soon

Awww. spoileerrrr. :(