I need your opinions

poof

So I downloaded everything on my VN backlog(xept for clannad , still waiting for the HD release) last week and im preparing for archiving them... But i cant  help but think that some of this games are just a waste of space and time...

2d1oh7o.png

please tell me what you do not want on this list and why...

kthxbye~...

So I downloaded everything on my VN backlog(xept for clannad , still waiting for the HD release) last week and im preparing for archiving them... But i cant  help but think that some of this games are just a waste of space and time...

2d1oh7o.png

kthxbye~...

ahhh, I know how you feel.

I think the decision is in your hands 
like, what games are you most hate in that folder. 
or most big size games.

if I am, I'm still save it.
although I have to backup to another disk

2d1oh7o.png

kthxbye~...

Hm....ussually i will save both my Vn and Nukige but for some people maybe Memory space are a problem or other things, anyway

-Yandere(no comment)

-Boob wars(second game is more awesome)

-SSSS(well....this game just about plot and sex)

-Koisuru ouikoku( i enjoyed some heroines but its not kind of vn/dating sims i will play again)

ahhh, I know how you feel.

I think the decision is in your hands 
like, what games are you most hate in that folder. 
or most big size games.

if I am, I'm still save it.
although I have to backup to another disk

well... the thing is... i've only played 4 or 5 games from that list... so yeah... xD

Aren't some of those pretty obvious? I mean, boob wars? Wanko, TtT, Ikikoi, Harem Party, and several others are total garbage.

edit: For the nukige, that's a really poor selection of it even by nukige standards. Outside of the nukige, Wanko, TtT, Ikikoi, Harukoi Otome, and Canvas 2 all have very little merit, in my opinion. 

Hm....ussually i will save both my Vn and Nukige but for some people maybe Memory space are a problem or other things, anyway

-Yandere(no comment)

-Boob wars(second game is more awesome)

-SSSS(well....this game just about plot and sex)

-Koisuru ouikoku( i enjoyed some heroines but its not kind of vn/dating sims i will play again)

thanks!! keep em coming ppl

Remove EVERY nukige game you have. These are always a waste.

And Yandere.

welp... i did try to avoid LOTS of nukige while i was dling... but since i havent played some of those on the list (95% xD) i dont really know what to remove...

Harem party and Sengoku rance, if you want to delete it.
I think the story is good, but I don't particularly like the art

I did play harem party abit... and i kinda liked it... art style is not the best, but it was one of the first vn's that i read... and i hate sophie...

thats like 80% of my list... D:

I will say i kinda agree With Dim....most(not all) Nukige well kinda waste.

But some of them have a little story that i really enjoyed.

I.E Boobwars 2 or Conquering the queen. The easiest way is to play and decide by yourself.

Happy readin and fap.

I did play harem party abit... and i kinda liked it... art style is not the best, but it was one of the first vn's that i read... and i hate sophie...

If you don't have a problem with the art, I can't refuse you.

so just keep them, and choose another visual novels :)

Ai Yori Aoshi (loved the anime, VN is a waste of time)
Bazooka Cafe
Eroge!
Throb!
Cat Girl Alliance
Kozukuri Banchou
Swan Song
Professor Cherry
Sexy Demon
Conquering the Queen
Koi Iro Chu! Lips
Princess Waltz
SSSS

Delete these, if you want to save space.

I keep pretty much every thing I download since space isn't an issue for me (my folder is of a similar size, I'm up to 84 games), but if it's a concern for you or if you just simply want to be more refined in your collection/archive then I would recommend removing the following:

• Any Softhouse-Seal title; e.g. SSSS, Throbb, Sexy Demon Transformation, Boobwars (I found the 2nd one's absurdity decently amusing), anything else I might have missed
  • Harem Party
  • Kozukuri Banchou
  • Professor Cherry
  • Cat Girl Alliance
  • Bazooka Cafe
  • Koisuru Oukoku (I found the gameplay to be too tedious for me to enjoy for what it is).
  • Harukoi Otome (Might be worth keeping for a quick read, but it's not too solid of a VN).

Of the ones that people have rommended to remove that I would personally keep:

• Sengoku Rance - The gameplay and decently amusing cast makes it worth holding onto in my opinion. Your mileage may vary for the erotic content
  • Wanko to Kurasou - The erotic content isn't that good and I would say the story is one or two throws short of passable, but it's a short, easy read that might tickle you if you have certain fetishes or just want to kill half an afternoon.

In truth though, if space isn't an issue I would try out some of the ones you haven't played before deleting them. Nukige can be hit or miss depending on your tastes, so you might find something you want to keep. If nukige isn't your thing at all, then obviously just delete anything that falls under that tag.

Get rid of what you feel like has no replay value. Keep the VNs you think you would enjoy to play a second or third time. I would also say get rid of as much nukige as possible unless you really want to keep a specific one.

Aren't some of those pretty obvious? I mean, boob wars? Wanko, TtT, Ikikoi, Harem Party, and several others are total garbage.

edit: For the nukige, that's a really poor selection of it even by nukige standards. Outside of the nukige, Wanko, TtT, Ikikoi, Harukoi Otome, and Canvas 2 all have very little merit, in my opinion. 

WANKO! Are you kidding? Mikan's route... So many feels...

Ikikoi too, Eika and Tsumugu are pure love.

But yeah, you should get rid of nukiges. If you want to fap, better watch or read some hentai.

Wanko just felt like it was trying too hard. The protagonist was a total blow-hard and full of shit most of the time, but man did the creators want you to think he was the coolest guy ever. Ikikoi, well, it was just terribly unfunny. I've tried to get into it multiple times. The comedy is exceptionally poor.