Fuwafever Throwback Week!

OriginalRen

It's soon a year since I joined, and here's my first thread (yes, it's an introduction thread).

And I'm pretty sure my first avatar was:

motenai.jpg

Not so popular, hehehe (silence). Well I remember I read the manga + watched the anime (Watashi ga motenai no wa dou kangaete mo Omaera ga warui) around that time, and somehow connected to it. Even though I'm nor a girl or fujoshi, I play quite a few eroges and I remember being alone and trying to get attention in my school days.

Everything start with City Hunter, however kinda ashamed to admit this back then (when i was so chibi) i thought Anime=cartoon.

Then Captain Tsubasa,Cyborg Kurochan,Nube, Meitaintei conan and etc.... Since then everytime i had a free time i will watch animes.

Its pretty amazing seeing Anime evolved from the oldies to new generation, yet i still love the oldies~~~~

First anime I watched was Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. I knew nothing of the plot, tried it on a friend's recommendation. He told me to stick to it for a few episodes at least because of reasons... huhuhu.

First VN was Katawa Shoujo. There were mentions of it all overish the nets, tvtropes and RPS even did a thing on it etc. So I tried it, because why not it was free.

Oh. I was like most American boys innocent, dumb. So I mostly watched what my sister watched... along some other stuff, which I will mention later on. First anime was like, Cardcaptor Sakura. Magical Girls asap for me.

I distinctly remember watching Snow Fairy Sugar with my sister too. Twas cute. On TV, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Dragon Ball Z were on, so I saw parts of those too.

I think nothing really actually made me really like the whole thing was probably something like Hikaru No Go and Clannad... and MAYBE the Megaman.EXE anime series? Don't really recall it as an experience though. If it were first VN, that'd probably be a different story... but it is not.

• 2 weeks later...

My fellow Fuwans,

It's been over a week since this activity has started, and I wanted to apologize for letting it delay as long as it did. Thanks to everyone who joined in on the fun and had a chance to take a step back in time and remember the good ole' days. If you have any closing notes, feel free to share them, otherwise enjoy one last musical lick before heading off into the future:

Stay swanky cats, and see you around!

OauqwqR.jpg