Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

I think it's the gap between how kuu she acts at first sight and how cute she is at the same time that makes up her special attraction. Like first she tries to knife you, later she is shown to probably be the biggest scaredy-cat in the cast. And also how cute she acts later on in her route.

I want to point this out as this is not usually the case with the typical kuudere where she just opens up to the protagonist.

In short cryofrzd has boarded the Yumiko praising ship!

z_sdyum013a.png?dl=0

Nothing spoiler related onegai :)

It's from Meikyuu event CG.

That's it, I'm never reading Meikyuu because of this.  Thanks for ruining it for me, baka!  [/sarcasm]

I don't get why some people get mad if a CG from an untranslated sequel is posted, or someone mentions a non-plot h-scene from one.  It doesn't really matter, right?  Not like it's relevant to the plot or anything, and it could be accidentally found with a google search, after all.  I've seen at least 20+ CGs and screencaps from Meikyuu alone from searching the characters' names and "Grisaia".  None of them really revealed anything, so I didn't care.

That's it, I'm never reading Meikyuu because of this.  Thanks for ruining it for me, baka!  [/sarcasm]

I don't get why some people get mad if a CG from an untranslated sequel is posted, or someone mentions a non-plot h-scene from one.  It doesn't really matter, right?  Not like it's relevant to the plot or anything, and it could be accidentally found with a google search, after all.  I've seen at least 20+ CGs and screencaps from Meikyuu alone from searching the characters' names and "Grisaia".  None of them really revealed anything, so I didn't care.

Ironically i've never really googled stuff like that even though i love CGs. My google search history could turn a the jockiest of people into nerds of all different kinds in 3 websites flat.

Once again Zeno has fulfilled my desire for feminine visuals, and yes i mean that in the least weird way possible. 

tumblr_mj798qlCVj1s7nbz2o1_500.gif

Seriously, though, I don't know how many more pictures of Yumiko I can keep finding.  I was able to find more by slightly changing the keywords, but most of the results were the same as before.  I'll keep trying, but I'll have to dig deeper, or just stop using Google Images and search through dedicated image sites.

tumblr_mj798qlCVj1s7nbz2o1_500.gif

Seriously, though, I don't know how many more pictures of Yumiko I can keep finding.  I was able to find more by slightly changing the keywords, but most of the results were the same as before.  I'll keep trying, but I'll have to dig deeper, or just stop using Google Images and search through dedicated image sites.

T-T this speaks to me on spiritual levels. I have found a true friend

5a87dca264c8a2c651eed4a4cb5228e9.jpg

Found even more with different keywords.  I'm going to stick with this tactic for now. 

ALL HAIL YUMIKO, QUEEN OF KUUDERES!

Chibi CG from Rakuen, don't be afraid, 'tis spoiler free:

tumblr_n1xyveJLq31t1prkyo3_500.jpg

GIF from Rakuen's opening cinematic- it has the patented Gainax Bounce!

tumblr_n433843geT1qa94xto1_500.gif

And with that, I cease my Yumiko image spamming for the night.

Found even more with different keywords.  I'm going to stick with this tactic for now. 

too......much.........awesome..........must.......not exercise..........left Biceps 

zeno you're a god when it comes to finding yumiko pics man

teach me your ways!

zeno you're a god when it comes to finding yumiko pics man

teach me your ways!

I don't do anything special, really.  All I do is use Google Images and use multiple variations of the same keywords.  So far I've found everything by searching "grisaia yumiko", "kajitsu yumiko", and "grisaia no kajitsu yumiko", and occasionally reversing the order of the words in the first two searches (which strangely seems to actually do something).  Using Google Images' built-in reverse image search also helps a ton.  Really, that's all I've done so far.

Found some images of Yumiko. Some of them might comes from Meikyuu/Rakuen (but then again, since there's quite a lot of CG from Meikyuu/Rakuen already, I doubt you even care anymore). None of them reveal anything beside Yumiko's cuteness though (probably). Oh and I apologize if some of these has been posted already.

cha1.jpg

a0a6b419.jpg

Something is a little off on the background. Might be a spoiler. You've been warned.

ECKCfWF.png

O7sS3zF.png

yum036a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished reading this route recently. At the start I wasn't planning to give it a go at all, as I found Sakaki annoying. But she grew on me enough over time for me to try her route. She's probably still my least favorite heroine, but I still like her which is a testament to the quality of the cast. The route I don't plan to read now has shifted to Michiru. All things considered it doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy. Besides, I thoroughly enjoyed Michiru's stupidity in the common route, no need to mess with a winning formula by getting serious. I'm perfectly content to leave that as my lasting impression of the character.

Anyways, I enjoyed Sakaki's route around the same as Sachi's/Makina's. Amane's was my fav though.

I just finished reading this route recently. At the start I wasn't planning to give it a go at all, as I found Sakaki annoying. But she grew on me enough over time for me to try her route. She's probably still my least favorite heroine, but I still like her which is a testament to the quality of the cast. The route I don't plan to read now has shifted to Michiru. All things considered it doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy. Besides, I thoroughly enjoyed Michiru's stupidity in the common route, no need to mess with a winning formula by getting serious. I'm perfectly content to leave that as my lasting impression of the character.

Anyways, I enjoyed Sakaki's route around the same as Sachi's/Makina's. Amane's was my fav though.