G'Day Everybody

Nimbus

G'Day all you wonderful people.

My name is Alex Wallace. I'm relatively new to visual novels (and forums for that matter).

I first started reading visual novels in December 2013 thanks to the recommendation of a friend (Katawa Shouju was my first VN for those who are interested). Once I've gotten the equipment necessary I plan to do a review show on VNs which I'm really looking forward to doing.

I hope that I can contribute to this forum and the site in the near future and I look forward to working with you all.

Welcome to Fuwa! Have a loli:

cdac720bfee6007e66ddf2acc59e80e8302c18ac

If you're taking recommendations, I strongly recommend Umineko no Naku Koro ni, just play it with a open mind, okay? Or it really turns into a mind screw.

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

Everyone is a potential lolicon, everyone. Once you embrace that potential, you'll be above human. That said, consider joining our ranks.

Photochop_zps5c76baae.jpg

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

What's your favourite VN?

Have a moe:

nxsk.jpg

My Favourite VN is either "If my Heart had Wings" or "Grisaia No Kajitsu"

Welcome to the land down under party! :D It's nice to see a fellow Australian join our ranks. Which state are you from?

I was born in Queensland

Welcome to Fuwa! Have a loli:

cdac720bfee6007e66ddf2acc59e80e8302c18ac

If you're taking recommendations, I strongly recommend Umineko no Naku Koro ni, just play it with a open mind, okay? Or it really turns into a mind screw.

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

Everyone is a potential lolicon, everyone. Once you embrace that potential, you'll be above human. That said, consider joining our ranks.

Photochop_zps5c76baae.jpg

Thanks for the recommendation, i'll check that one out