Does Fuwanovel have a penis?

When people ask me why I became staff for fuwanovel originally, I have to hide the truth. Well no more will I pretend that it was for the good of the people. It was all for selfish reasons. I wanted to know if Fuwanovel has a penis. I searched and was constantly rebuffed by the tyrannical staff, and despite my best efforts, was unable to come up with an answer. Please know Fuwanovel, that I fought for you. 

Now, I will force the hands of the staff, and have them show their true nature. They are sitting high above us in their ivory towers, ignoring the will of the people. THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW!

​DOES FUWANOVEL HAVE MALE GENITALIA? 

When people ask me why I became staff for fuwanovel originally, I have to hide the truth. Well no more will I pretend that it was for the good of the people. It was all for selfish reasons. I wanted to know if Fuwanovel has a penis. I searched and was constantly rebuffed by the tyrannical staff, and despite my best efforts, was unable to come up with an answer. Please know Fuwanovel, that I fought for you. 

Now, I will force the hands of the staff, and have them show their true nature. They are sitting high above us in their ivory towers, ignoring the will of the people. THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW!

​DOES FUWANOVEL HAVE MALE GENITALIA? 

Somehow i really like this statement.