Can someone hand me a gun so I can shoot Michiru?

crunchytaco

>good bad endings ^^;

There goes my English again... :D

don't get me wrong it's not like a i don't like bad ends in any kind of a game or a movie,in a matter of fact i certainly have the same point of view as you do,i feel like they are more memorable in some way than your average good end,and to tell the truth amane's bad end was the best out of the bad ends in the whole game

the worst one was yumiko's bad end i mean it's not even bad did they ran out of ideas or something?

Yumiko's route was just all around bad, I'm glad the person who wrote it didn't touch the rest of the VN. As for the resto f the bad ends... yeah, they weren't too good. Makina's was pretty good, but Sachi's was almost (probably unintentionally) hilarious. Michiru's was just normal, didn't really get any impression from that. Well, that was mostly because I didn't care for Michiru one bit, I suppose.

You could say they run out of ideas for Sachi and Michiru bad ends, too.

Regardless of what you choose as Sachi, she'll reach the same conclusion - what's different is that with the "bad end" choice protag waits outside for some reason instead of going in to meet up with her, then you get your typical tragedy stroke of bad luck - and that's it.

Michiru bad end did not make sense at all either, I seriously don't get how that choice could influence anything.

i guess it's safe to say that amane's bad end is by most the best one out of the game

although what i don't understand is the choice leading to makina's bad end it's really absurd it should have been the other way around in my opinion

personally, Michiru doesn't deserve to be put down as much as she does. in the beginning, (common route, I ended up doing Michiru second to last, before Makina) I thought Michiru wouldn't ever be one I would end up liking, but in the end, after doing her route, I felt like she was actually a fairly decent character, all around, just, she was given the short end of the stick when it came to characterization during the common route.

TL;DR: I didn't like her to start, but, after her route, I liked her quite a bit

she still ended up being last in my rankings though

Sachi = Yumiko > Amane > Makina > Michiru

She gets a lot less annoying once you do her route.  There's a reason why she is the way she is, and even if her route is meh, it puts her in a completely different light.

Personally, I dislike her route a lot more than I dislike her character.  In fact, I kinda like her character.  She's ditzy and dumb, but she's still hilarious.

She gets a lot less annoying once you do her route.  There's a reason why she is the way she is, and even if her route is meh, it puts her in a completely different light.

Personally, I dislike her route a lot more than I dislike her character.  In fact, I kinda like her character.  She's ditzy and dumb, but she's still hilarious.

Well that's good to hear. I wouldn't say I hate her (I just want to shoot her trap shut.) I'm on Amane's route right now and as much as I loved her in the common route, I'm bored to tears right now. Something exciting happened last night I think when Takeru got a call from work. Or was that a dream? I finish one in game day per a real life day. It's the slowest I've gone through a VN. Anyhow, my point is Mitcher pretty much disappeared :).

Well that's good to hear. I wouldn't say I hate her (I just want to shoot her trap shut.) I'm on Amane's route right now and as much as I loved her in the common route, I'm bored to tears right now. Something exciting happened last night I think when Takeru got a call from work. Or was that a dream? I finish one in game day per a real life day. It's the slowest I've gone through a VN. Anyhow, my point is Mitcher pretty much disappeared :).

amane's one of the best routes in the game it'll get better!

amane's one of the best routes in the game it'll get better!

Hai.

On that subject, I really didn't expect to run into another lolita Onee-chan, whose remarkable intelligence is only matched by her wierdness. How many Kenichi and Ririko chan mirrors are there out there? Who'd win the best Onee-chan award?

nk8s_Mk_X.jpg

VS

download.jpg

??????

Hai.

On that subject, I really didn't expect to run into another lolita Onee-chan, whose remarkable intelligence is only matched by her wierdness. How many Kenichi and Ririko chan mirrors are there out there? Who'd win the best Onee-chan award?

nk8s_Mk_X.jpg

VS

download.jpg

??????

i vote for kazuki

Hai.

nk8s_Mk_X.jpg

VS

download.jpg

??????

Kazuki has my vote. She does not even care about no social protocols when it comes to dealing with her brother.

Hai.

nk8s_Mk_X.jpg

VS

download.jpg

??????

while Kazuki isn't really, 'cute' to me, I will say she is the more impressive of two porcelain plates, so to speak. so, my vote is for Kazuki

yeah, I feel ya. the reading will let up by, I think, the sixth day? I don't remember, it all kinda, blurred together, but anyways, my point is, like HMN said, it WILL get better. I mean, seriously, the twist in that flashback!

Really, it does get better, just like HMN says.  Honestly, even though Sachi's route was my favorite, I can't deny that Amane's route was the best.  The bad end compliments the good, the characters are solid throughout, and the writing doesn't seem to degrade at all, besides slowing down during the flashback, which I think is intentional.  It might be to try to get you to understand the characters' mindset.  Can't say much more without a spoiler tag, but really, it's the best route IMO.