Can someone hand me a gun so I can shoot Michiru?

crunchytaco

Sorry, I'm getting really frustrated with a VN that has otherwise very likable characters.

I like Michiru but I can't stand seeing her recycled humor over and over again. I'm watching Makina beat her up for the second time. So far it feels like she has been getting 75% of the game's focus.

When does this he*l end? I feel like I'm stuck in Muv Luv lacross again. 

<Rant>

man you sure do hate michiru but what can you do that's how the character is.

and if you don't like her don't do her route.....although i find the humor between michiru and makina very funny...

So when does this end?

I wouldn't know. I haven't even finished the common route yet.

But I like Michiru a lot so far. Well all the characters are pretty good, to be honest.

Sorry, I don't like the vast majority of otaku's very normal taste in girls

Fighting over tastes about best gril is about the most silly and most important thing on the internet. And what's funny is, there's always someone to disagree with you.

I wouldn't know. I haven't even finished the common route yet.

But I like Michiru a lot so far. Well all the characters are pretty good, to be honest.

Fighting over tastes about best gril is about the most silly and most important thing on the internet. And what's funny is, there's always someone to disagree with yo

Yeah, about that rude thing you were accusing me of in that first post... 

PeSfsQt.png

God it's burning. I don't think I can take anymore of that fake Tsundere endearment. 

That was a joke... Like I was seriously going to talk about which characters we like or we don't...

Well, I wouldn't put it above anyone since this happens every day... and Michiru is a popular character so I'm not surprised if her legion of fans do put me on the spot. 

I disliked Michiru as well. To be fair, I'm extremely picky with heroines and the only one in Grisaia I liked was Makina to begin with, but hey.

The only one who got to the point of "oh god, can someone please shoot her" to me was Yumiko, though. Probably because it's fun to watch Yuuji dealing with Michiru. Them gift-rocks.

I disliked Michiru as well. To be fair, I'm extremely picky with heroines and the only one in Grisaia I liked was Makina to begin with, but hey.

The only one who got to the point of "oh god, can someone please shoot her" to me was Yumiko, though. Probably because it's fun to watch Yuuji dealing with Michiru. Them gift-rocks.

Well I do remember you mentioning your love for amoral characters and Makina reminds me of Bender from Futurma. I do get very entertained whenever Makina opens her mouth and says something completely ridiculous and borderline evil. e.g.: My mouth may have been going down in quality lately, but my other holes have been getting better... if you know what I mean. Hint, hint. 

I really like Michiru very much, she is cute and funny, i like her Tsundere personality very much, she is my favorite char, i dont understand Why you dont like here.

I'm weird. I always dislike characters, who, after goggling them I find out that they're fan favorites.

I'm weird. I always dislike characters, who, after goggling them I find out that they're fan favorites.

Much hipster

I like her chara design and her wannabe tsundere attitude made me laugh out loud.

Try not to judge in accordance what others think, make your own judgement.

Ru's dislike for Yumiko and Amane made him appreciate Michiru. Her VA is also pretty good, there was a line in her flashback that is breathtaking in Ru's opinion.

This is turning out a lot to be like rock paper scissors and I'm losing. 

Much hipster

I like her chara design and her wannabe tsundere attitude made me laugh out loud.

Try not to judge in accordance what others think, make your own judgement.

What gives you the idea that I'm pretentiously being a hipster? Lol. Like I said, most of the time I have no idea that my most disliked character happens to be a fan favorite until I google them. 'Dice just rolls that way.

I am past that age of formulating my opinions based on other's... fashionable tastes. 

Despite liking Michiru (which almost caused to go all flame-war on your butt for a second)... I have to frankly agree with what you said in your OP.

God, her tsundere moments in Makina's route are annoying! Stop using her as a butt-monkey! Her more serious, kind-hearted moments in her own route are far better written, especially the way she was presented as the heart of the cast, the one who subtly helps out everyone without compensation - ONLY TO BE MADE A BUTT-MONKEY AT THE END OF THE DAY! WTF?!!!

Sigh. I hate good characters made butt-monkeys.

A lot of people dislike Michiru's route for understandable reasons (it isn't exactly the most well-written route), but I'd say her best moments are in her own route, only because she isn't made the butt of the joke every single time in there. Also, that Yumiko moment at the coffin... Daaaamn.

What gives you the idea that I'm pretentiously being a hipster? Lol. Like I said, most of the time I have no idea that my most disliked character happens to be a fan favorite until I google them. 'Dice just rolls that way.

I am past that age of formulating my opinions based on other's... fashionable tastes. 

He called you hypster because this

is sort of a really solid definition of 'hypster'. Basically that you stated that simply by knowing that a character is popular it makes you dislike it, for no other reason than its popularity.