Yoroshiku! ^ ^

profile_picture_by_scarynightmare_kn-d6x

Hi everyone...

Who i am? ...I'm a friendly person.. Who likes anime, manga, video games, music, VN's [also playing musical instruments],vocaloid mon_love2.gif reading  and Graphic Design , CG, And digital art ...also i'm a Hobbyist artist when i'm have free time .if you'd like take a look at my DA profile [DeviantART] i'll be glad to see any comments and suggestions... mon_grin.gif

icon_hair.gif
i'm here because i really like forums like this and because i think that this an awesome place for people like me
About my favorite Anime hmm.. hmmmmm...guilty crown,danganronpa,psycho-pass,elfen lied,SAO,Ao no Exorcist,Gokukoku no Brynhildr,Nagi no Asukara,Noragami,Mahou Sensou,Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo,Strike the Blood,Zetsuen no Tempest,Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Akuma no Riddle,Monogatari series,Golden Time,Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun,Hight School of the Dead,Kyokai no Kanata,Btooomb,Black Bullet, No Game No Life, Date a Live, K-project,Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse,Sukitte Ii na yo,Toradora,Mekakucity Actors, and Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei...that are the ones that i really enjoyed [actually maybe i forgot some others in my list of fav. but anyway.. that's more than enough.....to show some of my likes  mon_sigh.gif
My favorite manga: hmm i like manga but i prefer to watch the anime and if the anime finished...and manga continues i like to continue w/ manga
i like J-Rock mon_love2.gif and J-Pop [just a bit] - and i'm a big Vocaloid fan  mon_love2.gif

icon_sorry.gif so that's it....
feel free to talk with me any time you want .. i'll be glad to talk with you about our common likes

My DA profile

http://scarynightmare-kn.deviantart.com/

My G+ [also You Tube Channel..i have only 1 video for the moment ]

https://plus.google.com/u/0/114799149378185297718/posts/

And nice to meet you!....hope to get along with everyone

Yoroshiku!

thank u for the recommendation .. actually i'm reading Grisaia no kajitsu ... need to read G-Senjou no Maou ^ ^

mon_grin.gif a monkey 4 u

that's good if you've read Grisaia no kajitsu.,

yupp, G-Senjou no maou is great VN, if you dont belive me, check in vndb :P

i hope you will finished them :D

if you get some trouble just PM me, i will help you :D

Welcome to fuwanovel.

So nice to have ya with us here at the forums, hope you have a good time.

G-Senjou no Maou is one of my fav VNs, great story and the ending will really get to ya in a good way. :D Definitely check it out.

See you around and here's a moe.

gochuumon+01.jpg

Welcome to the forums ! 

Golden time was a very good romance series for me ;3

If you're into long reads then I suggest If my heart had wings ;3 it's a good read

Enjoy your stay and have fun.

yeah golden time was one of my favorites ... i really enjoy romance series like that one...

btw: i was reading IMHW but when i found out that there will be another patch to correct the vn i left it ... i don't know if i should wait to the 2nd patch release.. because of the bad translation in some of routes...hmm .don't know if i should continue reading  :/