Favorite Youtubers?

Niko

Hi Fuwa!~ So, what is everyone's favorite youtubers? What about them makes you like them?

My favorite: Angry Video Game Nerd. Yes, he still uploads videos. Not as often of course, but he still does. I always found his jokes and sense of humor funny, though I know a couple people who find him annoying.

Everyone else?

I like "mogumogu" (home of Maru the cat, ex. "Many Too Small Boxes and Maru")

I like some of AVGN.  My favorite one was maybe the Atari 5200 review (that system is of course an easy target...and he really lets fly)

I'm almost AVGN myself... minus the anger, and the fact that I don't make Youtube videos

• Epic Rap Battle of History! I mean, come on, you've got Goku vs. Superman, Shakespeare vs. Dr. Seuss, Spartan 117 vs. Leonidas, and even Sherlock vs. the freaking Batman! That's a whole can of awesomeness right there that couldn't be found in the most competent 'versus' channel.

• Screw Attack, particularly the 'Death Battle' section. For similar reasons stated above, but this time, the versus is sorted out through hard cold logic, raising the epic level over 9000.

• Screen Junkies, particularly its 'Honest Trailers' section. Movie lovers are going to love this channel.

• Angry Joe. Though I'm definitely not a big fan of his movie reviews, his video game reviews are competent enough (not to mention honest enough) to be worthy of video gamers' attention. He's getting real fat from his alcohol-dosage though.

• The Movie Preview Critic. My preferred 'serious business' movie reviewer YouTuber, whose activity on YouTube has been steadily declining sharply due to YouTube's troublesome uploading system. Though he's still around, having recently uploaded his video about X-Men: Days of Future Past, most of his vids are now uploaded on Blinkx.com and Blip.tv.

• mahoutrope. Kill witches. Get b*tches. Meduka Meguka: The Animation is a high-budget abridged version of Madoka Magica, and very hilarious for Madoka fans. Though their uploading speed is obviously slow due to the high amount of work put into their series, it's a very noteworthy series to check out if you're a fan.

• PonyNotReady. Another Madoka abridger whose series was unfortunately cancelled. It's just as funny and entertaining as Meduka Meguka though, despite its low-end budget.

• Cracked. It's Cracked. 'nuff said. It's like the intelligent version of College Humor.

• How It Should Have Ended. Between this and Honest Trailers, I'm getting my fill of funny satires that criticise bad movies. I find Cinema Sins to be rather stupid though.

The Game Theorists always amuses me with the really lame puns and the crazy theories he comes up with.

TheJWittz for all my pokemon related content.

Markiplier. Out of all the LP'ers out there this guy is just incredible for me. I never get tired of his series, although he sometimes can be a little derpy I've always thought highly of him ever since I discovered him.

TotalBiscuit for all gaming related content.

And lastly A Dose of Buckley. This guy just gets to me every time. His blunt humor is something I can never get tired of.

• Epic Rap Battle of History! I mean, come on, you've got Goku vs. Superman, Shakespeare vs. Dr. Seuss, Spartan 117 vs. Leonidas, and even Sherlock vs. the freaking Batman! That's a whole can of awesomeness right there that couldn't be found in the most competent 'versus' channel.

• Screw Attack, particularly the 'Death Battle' section. For similar reasons stated above, but this time, the versus is sorted out through hard cold logic, raising the epic level over 9000.

• Screen Junkies, particularly its 'Honest Trailers' section. Movie lovers are going to love this channel.

• Angry Joe. Though I'm definitely not a big fan of his movie reviews, his video game reviews are competent enough (not to mention honest enough) to be worthy of video gamers' attention. He's getting real fat from his alcohol-dosage though.

• The Movie Preview Critic. My preferred 'serious business' movie reviewer YouTuber, whose activity on YouTube has been steadily declining sharply due to YouTube's troublesome uploading system. Though he's still around, having recently uploaded his video about X-Men: Days of Future Past, most of his vids are now uploaded on Blinkx.com and Blip.tv.

• mahoutrope. Kill witches. Get b*tches. Meduka Meguka: The Animation is a high-budget abridged version of Madoka Magica, and very hilarious for Madoka fans. Though their uploading speed is obviously slow due to the high amount of work put into their series, it's a very noteworthy series to check out if you're a fan.

• PonyNotReady. Another Madoka abridger whose series was unfortunately cancelled. It's just as funny and entertaining as Meduka Meguka though, despite its low-end budget.

• Cracked. It's Cracked. 'nuff said. It's like the intelligent version of College Humor.

• How It Should Have Ended. Between this and Honest Trailers, I'm getting my fill of funny satires that criticise bad movies. I find Cinema Sins to be rather stupid though.

My brother just loves "Death Battles". Who do you think will win the Godzilla match-up? My brother is hardcore Godzilla on this one.

I don't stick with YouTube channels for that long, bug recently I've been keeping up with The Game Theorists and a Youtuber named Jev. He plays Call of Duty mainly, but he just tells stories I find funny during his videos and plays other series as well. I've known him on Xbox Live for several years before his channel got bigger.

Who do you think will win the Godzilla match-up? My brother is hardcore Godzilla on this one.

It's hard to say. I'm not a big Godzilla fan, and I hardly know anything about Gamera. That said, as Death Battles go, the chances for winning are very wonky (I mean, Chun-Lee lost to Mai, Raiden lost to Thor, and Starscream lost to a freaking pony).

I'm gonna have to say Godzilla though, but only because I practically know nothing about Gamera. Godzilla, on the other hand, is practically near-invincible as far as I've heard. Combine that with his laser-breath, and I can't really see a slow turtle winning, even if it's a slow flying turtle.

Of the few subscriptions I have the one's I follow consistently are:

Totalbiscuit:  For all of my PC gaming-related content.  He almost always has the information I need for PC games on high-spec systems like mine (upgrading my motherboard soon so I can put 4 Titans in instead of just two  :wub: ).  Totalbiscuit also has a Starcraft 2 dedicated channel here, huge fan of Professional Starcraft 2 games and Totalbiscuit does a great job commentating it.

Roosterteeth:  For some more mature yet slightly childish humor and well-made productions.  I don't watch all of their content but I do watch quite a bit of it.

Let's Play:  The Achievement Hunter guys from Roosterteeth playing....well games and uploading their suffering and victories for all to see.  Rather amusing.

Nitori Kappashiro:  Uploads a lot of Touhou music and does it very frequently, really enjoy their uploads.

It's hard to say. I'm not a big Godzilla fan, and I hardly know anything about Gamera. That said, as Death Battles go, the chances for winning are very wonky (I mean, Chun-Lee lost to Mai, Raiden lost to Thor, and Starscream lost to a freaking pony).

I'm gonna have to say Godzilla though, but only because I practically know nothing about Gamera. Godzilla, on the other hand, is practically near-invincible as far as I've heard. Combine that with his laser-breath, and I can't really see a slow turtle winning, even if it's a slow flying turtle.

Actually, I heard from a source that Gamera is actually not as slow as you may think. Will it be enough to beat the near-invincible Godzilla? I doubt it though.

Honestly though, I'm in the same boat. I'll leave it up to the experts! xD

@ Stray Cat: I know your question wasn't aimed at me, but I hope you don't mind me replying as well. IMO, Rwby was a huge slap in the face to Japan and anime itself. They tried so hard to mirror it and copy the style and it failed so badly with poor animation and really cliche characters such as a "neko" in one episode. I absolutely hate it. 

I couldn't do it.  It just didn't work with me.

@ Stray Cat: I know your question wasn't aimed at me, but I hope you don't mind me replying as well. IMO, Rwby was a huge slap in the face to Japan and anime itself. They tried so hard to mirror it and copy the style and it failed so badly with poor animation and really cliche characters such as a "neko" in one episode. I absolutely hate it. 

I did not "hate" it but did not think it was great by any means.  The trailers were good and I liked the idea of it but it fell horribly short.  The music, however, is epic.  

I did not "hate" it but did not think it was great by any means.  The trailers were good and I liked the idea of it but it fell horribly short.  The music, however, is epic.  

Yeah, the music was really good. I've seen the entire show so I'm not one of those guys who watched an episode and now feel to down it by the way! The show just failed really bad due to an iffy story, poor animation and cliche characters. My favorite was Weiss, and she was pretty cliche as well. Season 2 "may" be better though.

Yeah, the music was really good. I've seen the entire show so I'm not one of those guys who watched an episode and now feel to down it by the way! The show just failed really bad due to an iffy story, poor animation and cliche characters. My favorite was Weiss, and she was pretty cliche as well. Season 2 "may" be better though.

We can always hope. I'll probably watch it anyway since they're so short (I could marathon the season in less than 2 hours).

DouchebagChocolat

Not that "much" of a YouTuber as to say... but, his videos still entertain me and I watch them for that reason... gameplays seem boring to me but I guess some people get entertained by them, so that's okay, not my thing though C:

I'm mostly just subscribed to anime and video games musical covers channels :

Smooth McGroove

Jonas Lefvert

joshagarrado

Taylor Davis

Animenz Piano Sheets

Douglasfarellmusic (a friend of mine)

BKMJMBOX (even though there hasn't been a new video in forever)

Non musical :

CGR Undertow

AlphaOmegaSin

In order of favorite;

Let's Play:

1. Markiplier

2. Cryaotic

3. KSIOlajidebtHD

4. PewDiePie

Game Review:

1. AngryJoeShow

2. TotalBiscuit