Many Hellos, It's Toopa:D

Toopa

Hello! My name is Toopa! I have been using this site for a long time and decided it was time to jump into the community.

During the day you can usually find me sitting in my room on my computer either playing video games, watching anime, reading manga, Playing Visual novels, Netflixin; or just kinda sitting. If I am not doing one of those things i can usually be found else where doing things with people in the "real life" (whatever that is) :P

In VS terms I am currently playing:

Toradora Portable (saw that it was on there, liked the anime said I'll give it ago)

Little Busters

And honestly the list of VN's played isn't much bigger but i hope to change that.

Hopefully I get along with this community and that you'll accept me as one of your own :P

~~Toopa

Welcome to  Fuwa!!!

Have a phone/mouse:

mouse-skype-phone_473290.jpeg

Play Clannad if you haven't, I also recommend G-senjou no Maou.

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

oooh That Phone-mouse looks really useful. I thing i'll pick one up.

Also I Have played Clannad, Was really good. I enjoy'd my tears 

Hello! My name is Toopa! I have been using this site for a long time and decided it was time to jump into the community.

During the day you can usually find me sitting in my room on my computer either playing video games, watching anime, reading manga, Playing Visual novels, Netflixin; or just kinda sitting. If I am not doing one of those things i can usually be found else where doing things with people in the "real life" (whatever that is) :P

In VS terms I am currently playing:

Toradora Portable (saw that it was on there, liked the anime said I'll give it ago)

Little Busters

And honestly the list of VN's played isn't much bigger but i hope to change that.

Hopefully I get along with this community and that you'll accept me as one of your own :P

~~Toopa

Welcome!  You sound like you're at about my level since I've only played what of Amagami PSP is translated and plan to start Toradora Portable as soon as it arrives (hopefully today). Curses foiled again. 

Regardless welcome to the forums and have fun!  

Almost sounds like me!  Anyways, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay!~