What is your Recent Dream?

Well, I believe their isn't a topic on dreams...or so I think. But I decided to start one? So basically, what is your recent dream? I'll share my odd dream...

To be blunt it was about cute little girls, and I was brushing their hair. Lol, This is going to be an odd thread. Rika Furude was involved in the lunacy....tumblrlp3gp28euk1qeeaseo.gif

Well, like a week ago I dreamed one of the dogs I walk for work turned into a fish. Yeah, I still don't get it. 

My favorite dream involved Kirino Kousaka though, but its been a while since I've had a dream about an anime character.

Woah, I didn't even realize this myself but now that you've mentioned it.... I've not had / remembered any dreams for a long time now. I don't even remember when was my last dream, nor what was it about, now that I try to think about it. It feels kinda weird.

It's not a recent dream but I have had a dream where I was in a maze. For some reason everyone had to kill each other in the maze like the hunger games but at the time i had the dream I haven't even heard of the hunger games. Anyway, at one point I ended up getting really hungry and I looked around. The first thing i found was that my leg turned into a chicken drumstick and I started to eat out of it.

Woah, I didn't even realize this myself but now that you've mentioned it.... I've not had / remembered any dreams for a long time now. I don't even remember when was my last dream, nor what was it about, now that I try to think about it. It feels kinda weird.

That isn't that weird. Everyone dreams, but some people remember less than others.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sakanaとkoeda

Edit: まずい夢

I picked up an old and worn pocket watch. As I inspected it, a weird echo would resonate within my head every time the second hand moved. Oddly enough the hands of the clock were moving counterclockwise, and when I tried to adjust them, they only moved faster in the same backwards direction...

My dream was really awkward. My most recent dream was Sora and Shiro  ( No Game No Life ) having sex. The funny thing is, incest is one of my least favorite genres, but it disturb me at all. I happen to wake up before the incest got too far.

This is not my most recent dream, but this is a recent dream I can clearly remember.

It took place in a fairly sunny city located near a vast sea. The coast was filled with ports and promenades, and the city had rather massive buildings. Located along the horizon were massive mountains, possibly even taller than the Everest. I can clearly remember being in a car, rope tying my legs and arms together. Two people were on the front, but I was unable to see their faces. They spoke horrible Italian, and using my protagonist powers, I broke the ropes tying my legs and ran out of the vehicle. I ran through the massive crowd in the city streets, away from my captors. Eventually, I reached a rather grassy area which seemed like a park. Several people gathered there, as well as several cavalrymen. I talked with random people. Small talk. Then, there was a young lady I was able to identify as one of my friends, and she told me I was the chosen one. Hilarious. The chosen one, for what? She wanted me to find the answer to life, the universe, and everything. The answer was '42,' but I took her quest anyway. I wasn't lucid enough to ask where the hell I was. Eventually, I decided to take a nearby horse and set off. Returning to the city, the entire place looked less modern and more Italian. Buildings started having Renaissance-era twists to them. After several more metres, I managed to reach the coast and entered a bridge. It was a really long bridge, possibly longer than the Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge. Almost nothing was at the other side. The bridge itself looked rather ruined, but there were lots of vehicles on it. The further I go, the darker it got- and eventually, all the cars disappeared. I looked behind me, to find a massive wall. My horse was gone too. It was foggy, and all I could see was the ruined bridge, and the lights dimly illuminating the ground. I kept walking. I started hearing things. The voices were so loud, I was unable to think. It just kept louder, and louder. I ran faster, hoping to eliminate these voices. I reached the end of the bridge. There was a door illuminated by a dim light. I looked behind me, to find the wall once more. It was creeping me out. I opened the door, and entered the room. The door closed behind me, and a light flicked on. There was a soft ringing on my head. There was a table with three items: a cyanide pill, a pistol, and a grenade. I had three choices, but they all lead to one result: death. That was the only way I could find peace. I took the pistol, and made sure it was loaded. The ringing got louder as well. Placing it near my head, I prepared myself to shoot. Then I remembered, I wanted to know the meaning of life... and it seems the answer... was death. With the loud and annoying ringing in my head, I pulled the trigger.

Copy pasted from Skype 2 days ago as I was trying to remember my dream;

My phantasy star online character was the protag. And I was watching from his perspective, and the characters are my realife friends.

So 9gag is like this supercomputer represented by a gigantic fan/radiator in the basement and my character & friends used to play with its AI often, usually with computers. It was a pretty abandoned basement and there was this person that looks like Penguin from batman who's involved in its maintenance. So one day aliens invade and they look like Carthargos & Dagans from PSO2 and I can remember myself running away from them in 1st person through the streets and a mall in panic, occassionally jumping to the side to dodge laser bullets.

I was enjoying an amusement park in a mall with my father when it happened, then the elevator was phased into this weird form that only dad can go into and I can't, so he left ahead of me and shit started going down. I can remember myself hanging onto a malfunctioning ride (the one that goes up and then drops you down) and a what sounds like a voice from a com in my hear telling me to calm down and survive (it was dad). So dad was nowhere to be found when I escaped, but I survived the alien attack and found my friends.

So the story like jumped to the ending in this hospital-like building that suddenly had a blackout and my friends and I grabbed a flashlight to go downstairs to see why, oddly calm despite being the aftermath of human eradication. So on the way we met a zombie-like nurse with a stoic expression that tried to grab us. A voice in our heads, the man I was talking about that was involved with the 9gag computer, told us the aliens had brainwashed them and altered their stats from high to low and low to high (I could see a PSO2-like stat bar inversed), then he told us to run because the humans are after us because we were still unaffected.

So we ran into the basement after a chase scene more exhilirating than an Uncharted action sequence and we barely got through the silent hill-esque basement with the door blocked by a messy stack of chairs. There lies the 9gag computer whose AI admited it was its doing. We were the last 5 surviving humans (or so we thought) hiding by the 9gag fan in the basement behind a locked door banged by zombies. I really thought I was about to die, then a helicopter light blinded us and shot all the zombies and Then the old man took me to the balcony in the basement to talk. After which he told the reason he did which is because of his daughter and stuff and how he's sorry he abused her, now the daughter is dead. So then he tries to strangle me and I killed him first with my PSO2 character.

• 1 month later...
Guest sakanaとkoeda

I got the 1000 miles song and video stuck in my head.

In my dream, I was walking to class down a pedestrian walkway lined on both sides with brightly colored trees.

But the lady playing on her freaky, floating piano was stuck in orbit around me; all the while the song was stuck on a loop. No one else paid any attention, and the path stretched on for what seemed like 1000 miles...I never made it to class... 

My message to my friend on facebook about a dream I had

Had the weirdest dream mixed with The Last of Us, High School of the Dead, and some high school show

Basically it was a t.v.show from my perspective

It started with me waking up from "today" in the future. I'm in a high school nurse's office and I wake up as if I had come up from air when almost drowning.

Apparently zombies had become a thing, and kids were living in a high school. The zombies were rather passive, but you knew they were there.

They were attracted to sound but thankfully our school somehow had enough defenses that zombies could walk around out of the school without having the desire to walk in.

So I'm taking this class and the one principal comes up to me and says if I had a chance between a sparing zombie and you, I'd choose to kill you.

And apparently he said "and if you knew how the law works, you'd realize how much I hate you"

So then he comes up to me and asks to check out this guy's claim of being immune to the zombie virus. I'm apparently awesome and immune, too. We don't know why, so I check this guy's blood and drop a pseudo zombie virus which is dangerous enough to warrant people not touching it, but safe enough to keep in a school. Iunno, it made sense in the dream.

It turns out that's true and then the immunized guy and the principal stay together in the classroom and speak of not good things. Like selling his blood and stuff. But it wasn't good, and I said I wanted to keep the sample for a time because I figured if you gave it time, his blood would succumb. Never found out if it did, the zombies got in by an eagle dropping a monkey on our roof (I believe it wanted the monkey for food, dropped it on our roof and it skipped across buildings)

And the monkey broke the glass and the alarm went off and I somehow managed to get into a class where there were six to eight people. It was the in between class periods so I heard it and just ran to the closest class. Which wasn't bad, there were a few people in there. Shut the door and I was all "Zombies are here" in a rather plain fashion. The one kid, bigger kid, and I basically propped ourselves against the door.

Because zombies were trying to get in and I remember a guy and a girl trying to get in, but zombies. So we held the door tightly and I just closed my eyes and patted the guy's head.

They were screaming, I remember the guy propping the door with me having headphones in at least.

And then I woke up and now have an awesome idea for a television show