Little Busters! EX

alden_0023

Good day everyone!..

I am currently very interested in Little Busters!.. And from what I heard there is a ecstasy patch (EX) that adds a few routes and CGs, as well as H scenes for the game..

I've also heard that the story just the same as the original (all ages version)..

And I was thinking if I could just play the EX version instead of the original one..

So does anyone have any info regarding the translation of the EX patch?

Any response is much appreciated.. ^^

EX is not a patch, it's a full re-release of the game entirely separate from the original.

Details can be found here:

http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Little_Busters!

http://doki.co/visual-novels/little-busters/

http://vntls.tindabox.net/project/little-busters

From what i can tell there is no way to get translated EX/ME content, since they have not released any EX route patches (Sasami is supposedly fully translated though) and the uploaded EX/ME patches simply force a skip of all untranslated scenes (i.e. everything extra in EX/ME). This naturally causes bugs and whatever so at this point in time you're better off just playing the original version. If you want to wait for EX/ME release, i's probably going to be at least half a year from now at current pace so i suggest you play the normal game anyway (I just finished LB last month). Also from what i have seen the new routes all require you to finish the Refrain final route anyway and the rest of the extra content that matters is all character route epilogues that you can just fire up a save to see.

Follow starfighters advice. EX only adds the H scenes in the original 6 character arcs which you have to do those 6 characters to get to Rins true ending that goes into Refrain. After you beat Refrain you unlock 3 EX characters to do: Sasami, Kanata, ans Saya. Currently I think Sasami's arc has been translated but there is no patch yet. Just read the original for now trust me as nice as they are, LB dosent need H scenes. I finished LB a couple months ago...Best VN I've ever read.

• 1 year later...

There's roughly 11,000 lines left to translate according to their google doc

kVkeg3z.png

It'd be a real shame to stop now at 89% though I wish they'd actually post updates on the project page since i often forget the numbers, I don't think there hasn't been any real progress for some months now though.

I wonder if they're taking help. I'm pretty sure there would be someone willing to help with the translation since this is one of the most anticipated TL projects.

• 1 year later...

so just to get things straight, even if i wait for ex/me/ee whatever e i still have to do the original routes to get to the other character routes? and the only things added in the original routes are H scenes? also can I import the save game from the original game so I don't have to re do the routes? also, any update on this? i saw the spreadsheet and most of the game seams to already be translated and what's left is editing and proofreading and people were saying that one route is finished which kinda makes me wanna go play it anyway

also is ME just EX without H stuff? no new routes or anything like that?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am1pV7ssY0D7dExyd3NxUTNGNUFHRWNLZjV3em8xbEE&usp=drive_web#gid=0--------spreadsheet

http://vntls.org/project/little-busters/---------last update claims 2 routes already finished

personally I don't mind playing a game without H scenes <as a matter a fact the only H scenes I really liked were Yumiko's scenes in grisaia but I haven't played that many VN's>  but I feel bad for playing the incomplete product, also when I play a VN i usually play it once, see the story and then never touch it again so I'm afraid I'll spoil myself and never get to see the other routes...

thank you and have a nice evening ^^

personal opinion is that we´re going to wait for the fan tl forever cause of reasons, you know. would suggest you play the original version & wait till it gets officially released (or not) by you know who deals with key at the moment.

so just to get things straight, even if i wait for ex/me/ee whatever e i still have to do the original routes to get to the other character routes? and the only things added in the original routes are H scenes? also can I import the save game from the original game so I don't have to re do the routes? also, any update on this? i saw the spreadsheet and most of the game seams to already be translated and what's left is editing and proofreading and people were saying that one route is finished which kinda makes me wanna go play it anyway

also is ME just EX without H stuff? no new routes or anything like that?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am1pV7ssY0D7dExyd3NxUTNGNUFHRWNLZjV3em8xbEE&usp=drive_web#gid=0--------spreadsheet

http://vntls.org/project/little-busters/---------last update claims 2 routes already finished

personally I don't mind playing a game without H scenes <as a matter a fact the only H scenes I really liked were Yumiko's scenes in grisaia but I haven't played that many VN's>  but I feel bad for playing the incomplete product, also when I play a VN i usually play it once, see the story and then never touch it again so I'm afraid I'll spoil myself and never get to see the other routes...

thank you and have a nice evening ^^

There are a lot of misunderstandings here. The only difference between the ME and EX versions are h-scenes. The ME version has the new routes. It, alongside the EX version, also has new non-H content in the old routes. Kud's has the most content added, followed by the Haruka route. The common route also has a lot of new content (as if it needed to be longer). 

When starting a new game in EX/ME, you can also choose to say that you've already read LB and the game will unlock all content and new routes for you, as if you've completed Refrain, so you don't have to reread anything you don't want to.

They do not have any partial patches of the translation released, so you cannot go and play those routes right now if you wanted to.

There are a lot of misunderstandings here. The only difference between the ME and EX versions are h-scenes. The ME version has the new routes. It, alongside the EX version, also has new non-H content in the old routes. Kud's has the most content added, followed by the Haruka route. The common route also has a lot of new content (as if it needed to be longer). 

When starting a new game in EX/ME, you can also choose to say that you've already read LB and the game will unlock all content and new routes for you, as if you've completed Refrain, so you don't have to reread anything you don't want to.

They do not have any partial patches of the translation released, so you cannot go and play those routes right now if you wanted to.

bummerz, well thx for the clarification much appreciated ^^