Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

14 hours ago, Narcosis said:

You can try again now :chaika:

Still maxed out, did you delete some actual friends? It's your friend request queue that's full i think

~~
What are some good songs you guys are spamming to farm tokens? I actually like a Pure song from Kotori of all people, Spicaterrible is pretty niiice and the beatmap matches it well.

Trouble Busters is my goto Smile song

Need a Cool song recommendations plx

Well, if you're "less than casual", then it shouldn't matter too much how strong your teams are, what cards you have, at that point, you just play songs for fun.

Current event, I was supposed to be trying a little, but I've already wasted like a day of LP. Only at about 1.7k tokens, which is small for 4x times

20 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Still maxed out, did you delete some actual friends? It's your friend request queue that's full i think

~~
What are some good songs you guys are spamming to farm tokens? I actually like a Pure song from Kotori of all people, Spicaterrible is pretty niiice and the beatmap matches it well.

Trouble Busters is my goto Smile song

Need a Cool song recommendations plx

Shocking Party or Private Wars. Shortest songs in game:sachi:

I'm telling you guys, just trust in the solo yolos, Yohane decided to troll me gunning for that super cute animal Hanamaru

Spoiler

TJWJniN.png

It's actually pretty sad to be whaling to a point where you'd get disappointed at getting a UR ._. don't ever be like me folks

RIP, she's gonna be added to my UR sticker funds for eventual white day Umi or something :makina: 

Spoiler

p1B6Ew4.png

And then right when all hope is lost pt.2,

Spoiler

W9B7fmP.png

~~
Speak of the devil, ? <- Heartbeat is out 

I used 8 tickets and got 3 SRs, that's a new record. 2 of those SRs were the new Riko. Did a 10+1 and it was guaranteed SR and a dupe. Did 5 solos to fill my BT meter, got 1 more SR that was a dupe. Used 5BTs in a scout, was a dupe SR.

Great fucking day