Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

'Tis the way of pay to win ><

Someone who really surprised me though who used to post here but migrated to Ezeefreak's OTK website was maki~chan / AkemiChika. I remember she got depressed one time because she couldn't get a UR Maki

Now she's a big time baller $-$ her profile bonds is decked out with Tricolor UR Makis and all that. Proud of her x)

~~
Regarding the score match going on in EN: im a pansy who's been playing in Hard because of the score match point system. Anytime i go into Expert i get eaten alive and get like -500 pts it's insane @-@

This is like, a mega late reply, but my Aqours order is Ruby > Hanamaru > You >= Chika >> Dia >= Yohane >= Mari >>> Riko > Kanan

I don't hate anyone (I actually like Kanan), which is a great thing that I like everyone. 

As for the current event, I'm behind on it as per usual (I've been slacking for a couple months now, this month especially due to being in Japan), but I plan on nabbing a T1, all rewards if I can stop being lazy. I'll try to grind a lot tonight, but I plan on hitting the arcade for a few SIFAC plays and a bite out as well.

Ah, i remember the days of tier anxiety

SM's in particular now are so stressful with the MMR, i grinded pointswise today from 100k to my current 138k and my MMR would easily drop from 18k to 16k and back up depending on how horribad I am

So as soon as i reached 138k points (the predicted cutoff is 134kish, gulp) and back into the 18k+ MMR range im just camping now.

16 minutes ago, iamnoob said:

Wondering if I should get back too... Just started watching LLS. And apparently there's now SSR and Master level songs?

Also are there any 13*+ songs? 

No 13* though Nico Puri master might as well be

5 hours ago, iamnoob said:

Wondering if I should get back too... Just started watching LLS. And apparently there's now SSR and Master level songs?

Also are there any 13*+ songs? 

SSRs Yup. instead of 7 SRs and 2 URs per set / theme it's now 5 SRs, 2 SSRs, 2 URs, tho with regards to u's since they kinda implemented them on the tail end of their life span they only really have these fugly initial SSRs available (on EN at least) and they are initial-UR-tier ugly whereas Aqours has like 3x the amount of SSRs and are much prettier too

Song * rating is something i never paid attention to because of the 'subjectiveness' of it's 'actual' difficulty but yeah the most recent Nico Puri Master out on JP today definitely looks harder than other 12*s Masters I see

DEM SLIDE NOTES AT 1:17 LOOK SO FUN, BUT AS A THUMBS PLAYER WITH FAT ASS PHONE I DONT THINK ILL EVER BE ABLE TO DO THEM

Just tried NicoPM.Can say it's definitely the most fun song I've played this far. 

Still a bit too easy though.  ( Even though I got like 8 misses on my first attempt -.-' )

I think I would prefer 14*s if there ever comes such a difficulty.  But still very fun though especially the swipe notes.  Considering how many notes there are FCing this is going to be ridiculous but it's not super hard to play which makes it a fun challenge.

Which other ones are hard? I wanna try them if they are as fun as this.

My twin!!! Have you FCed it yet?

Edited by iamnoob

10 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

they changed the rates too, from

90% R / 9% SR / 1% UR

to

80% R / 15% SR / 4% SSR / 1% UR

so 1 SR 10+1 pulls are even more of a slap to the face

Oh great they increased the chances or SR and I still only get a 1SR and 2SR pull.... really.......

Y'all must be pretty pro by now, meanwhile i can't even FC common EXes consistently ._.

I'm probably currently at about 70% skill level of my past self, but even then at that time we were a buncha n00bs who couldn't do Soldier Game Hard haha

~~
BTW here's my updated Aqours ranking because i'm a bandwagoning twat:
(ORIGINAL) Dia >>> Ruby > Hanamaru >>> Riko > Chika > You >= Mari >= Kanan >= Yohane
(CURRENT) Dia >>>>> Ruby >= Hanamaru > Mari > Yohane >>> Chika > Kanan > Riko > You

Mari & Yohane got buffed like crazy I guess because of the recent event and Guilty Kiss, but don't ask me why Riko dropped so much, I have no idea why either :P. Dia's the absolute bias, i just love her ability to go from ice princess to the most bombastic one in the group, it's so fun. 2nd years kind of get rekt, Chika has leader's grace and Riko gets Guilty Kiss's grace but RIP You. Kanan's the whatevers but I'm still pretty fond of her.

One of my biggest wet dreams back then was to have full PL teams, it's pretty damn satisfying to have almost 100% PL uptime 

iJE3c8G.png

...though, they're pretty worthless when you suck and can't do Masters, even worse was I didn't have a single Healer so I was like OH SHIT when I realized *-*
wYYRQDx.png Cutieepanther

BiBi in general have the most fun songs to play, not necessary the most fun to listen to >.> but I've been spamming Cutiepanther Trouble Busters and Psychic Fire the past couple days

~~
Upcoming Hanayo Token event: Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why'd they go out of order again? To catch up EN Aqours with JP? we just had the medfes that had Nozos and Hanayo. Prob will settle for T2

Lol yeah, sorry for the whaling spams, i felt pretty self conscious knowing y'all would get 99+ notifs and whatnot @.@

i broke my wallet getting all μ's URs last month, and now i broke my credit card going Aqours >.<

But I finally achieved the dream:
UrCcZQD.png

#should'venevercamebackgoddammit