Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Someone asked about the codes in the Facebook page of the distributor (which is ODEX) and they replied that they are not giving away any codes :amane:

Reason wise...

"ODEX don't have the codes. We have to tie up with a few other companies, which is not easy."

Quoted from the Facebook page

i hope they give it in indonesia hiks

Someone asked about the codes in the Facebook page of the distributor (which is ODEX) and they replied that they are not giving away any codes :amane:

Reason wise...

"ODEX don't have the codes. We have to tie up with a few other companies, which is not easy."

Quoted from the Facebook page

Uwaaa that was really a dickish reason :vinty:

Congratsss~

Also, almost thought that you get another one in EN and i was about to cry injustice until i notice that it was JP version :P

I am tier-ing every upcoming event in EN and unlike JP, EN doesn't have the daily loveca yet so I can't scout too much :vinty:

grats :D

now share me some of your luck lol

Come JP then I can share you :sachi:

Umi is currently no.1 favourite in EN version so it "might be". Anyway just aim for 25k points and see what happen next.

Fun fact: Back then I T1-ed her in my first JP account because Umi is one of the least favourite over there.

you gonna rush at 1st day ?

even T2 honoka in eng is quite hard for me

No SR rush for me, my class started about 3.5 hours after the event starts because KLab is obsessed with making Wednesdays their starting days...

~~

On JP, the new Rs were released. There are waaaay too many R sets now to try and get the new ones. 30k FP and I only got 1 from the new set, and dozens from the old set, so annoying

IpeLUJ4.png