Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I have people claim my friend spots well in advance normally. You know, at my rank, you don't exactly raise your rank at a high enough rate to get friend spots. I got one a couple days ago, but the one before that was mid JULY, so 2 months ago. Before that was April when I got 3 in 1 week during my mad rush from 174 to 200.

Anyway, I don't know your friend code

why ? akiba still full of love livers ?

In Aki now. And yes the whole damn place is full of it xD. Though it seems to be less now since not all of the stores feature LL as the main advertisement ( some still do ). They still have a pretty big section for themselves though. Gakkou Gurashi and GochiUsa are also making it big here.

Trolling aside, there's no idol in this group like Nico. We have some similar members, but we have a lot of different ones too. There's also more level headed members in this group.

• The leader, Chika Takami, is a lot like Honoka, energetic "We can do this" type girl.
  • Riko Sakurauchi seems like she's similar to Umi, with the calm personality doing calm things (painting, comparable to the calming sense of Archery)
  • Kanan Matsuura, Chika's childhood friend, might be similar to Kotori, She helps Chika because she's her friend, simply friendly and supportive like Kotori
  • Lastly, there's Ruby Kurosawa, who is an extreme version of Hanayo, with the crippling shyness and love for idols.

• There's Dia Kurosawa, who is the student council president like Eli, but a different personality. She's a "hardcore" Umi, with the heavy seriousness, but the best way to describe her is "cold". She straight up hates losing and declares that once she joined, they will win the Love Live (because she refuses to "lose")
  • The composer of the group is Mari Ohara, but she's no tsundere, she's pretty basic, likes metal music, and does horseback. Her introduction didn't really give much about her.

And then the girls that don't really have a "match" at all in u's

• First off, we have You Watanabe who is a bit plain from her introduction like Mari was. Pretty much, she likes exercising, nothing special really, but no pair in u's.
  • The next "off" member is Hanamaru Kunikida. She doesn't have a match in u's personality wise, as she's a shrine maiden, but so different than Nozomi it's laughable. She actually has a unique personality. She talks in third person, really out-of-date with the world. She makes up the "first years young pair" like Rin and Hanayo, as she's forever best friends with Ruby in the super cutesy way as Rin and Hanayo are.
  • And lastly, the furthest from any u's member is Yoshiko Tsushima. She's easy to describe, she's your typical chuuni girl. Not much to say about her, she calls herself a demon and talks about darkness and whatnot.

Wall of text over :sachi:

Still waiting for purple eyed grill in love live series. With purple hair would be nice also or maybe blue or a nice complementary colour.

Nozomi has purple hair but her hair style and personality aren't my favourite...

I guess the chuuni grill and Dia both seem interesting,

Guess you can't have everything. 

Oh and I got 'Happi' Honoka with the use of 1 loveca.

But thats still a +4 gain from the maintenance