Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

No, that's it. You get a plaque and a promo code. I got the Rin promo code and inserted it into the game as soon as I sat down waiting for the movie to start. I got a Nico plaque, and after the movie was over, I started stopping people to see if I could trade for Rin, which I did rather quickly. So that's it~

No, that's it. You get a plaque and a promo code. I got the Rin promo code and inserted it into the game as soon as I sat down waiting for the movie to start. I got a Nico plaque, and after the movie was over, I started stopping people to see if I could trade for Rin, which I did rather quickly. So that's it~

How was the movie itself?

And I bet people were happy to accept your trade. 

I'm not the best to ask since I'm so highly biased. I absolutely loved the movie. It was more of u's having a good time, though it felt "different", because they focus on the school idol stuff as a whole, and not just the whole u's vs A-RISE thing in the anime. Had a lot of fun watching it (despite being really sick). A lot of things were very satisfying in the series. Lots of music (6 songs total iirc) and tons of funny and touching moments. There was a lot of Rin (which made me happy) a lot of RinPana superduper cutesy scenes in the beginning, and just characters being at their best.

you get plaque and the promo code for watching the movie right ?

i plan to watch the movie too when its out in my country lol

Wait, weren't Singapore release date earlier than Indonesia? Official Website said The Movie will be airing in 17th September in Singapore while in Indonesia it will be around 21th Octo-fricking-ber :vinty:

Also, that plaque and Promo code of Rin is cute~, can't wait to get my Kotori tho :kosame:

Wait, weren't Singapore release date earlier than Indonesia? Official Website said The Movie will be airing in 17th September in Singapore while in Indonesia it will be around 21th Octo-fricking-ber :vinty:

Also, that plaque and Promo code of Rin is cute~, can't wait to get my Kotori tho :kosame:

Well there is a preview screening tomorrow and the day after it but I didn't buy the ticket for that one. Instead I chose the one in 1st of October :vinty:

Yeah she's so cute~~ I already got the code from someone :P

COtHbiSVAAAVNYv.jpg

Well there is a preview screening tomorrow and the day after it but I didn't buy the ticket for that one. Instead I chose the one in 1st of October :vinty:

Yeah she's so cute~~ I already got the code from someone :P

COtHbiSVAAAVNYv.jpg

That's still 20 days earlier compared to me :vinty:

..............I don't suppose somebody give you the Promo Code for Kotori ? :P

Singapore having late releases isn't new, not too sure about Indonesia though...

If I have one I will give you so you can use her 20 days earlier than your friends~ :sachi:

Please do :kosame:

Also, since I'm planning to go with underclassmen and non-sif player, I'll probably end up taking their Promo Code :P.

...You can input multiple Promo Code right? :o