Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

But I don't want to play with these teams... I think I deserved better :(

Let me tell you how much sadness it gave

I listen to u's every single day since I started watching the anime very long time ago. To go to uni it takes 1 hour 45 minutes and I listen to them all the way. Everyday at least 1 hour I dance while listening to them. I play the game everyday. But right now im in car and I feel disgusted about listening to any of the songs or not feel like playing at all

4 months until the next Nozomi

I started playing at the wrong time  <_<

But I don't want to play with these teams... I think I deserved better  :(

I listen to u's every single day since I started watching the anime very long time ago. To go to uni it takes 1 hour 45 minutes and I listen to them all the way. Everyday at least 1 hour I dance while listening to them. I play the game everyday. But right now im in car and I feel disgusted about listening to any of the songs or not feel like playing at all

But I don't want to play with these teams... I think I deserved better :(

Well, 10 draws and 1 UR over a whole career on EN is a pretty bad rate for making you want to draw more, Maki~chan has it worse, but at least she idolizes cards (damn that Maki she got is nice) I was saving gems for over two months, gems i would have used to take tiers in events multiple times over. I don't care that much about the cards themselves, I like playing the game, which is why I've gone T1 5 times before, and T2 twice. But it was a Rin UR, so I had to save and draw.

Oh, just realized I missed which SR I got once, it was Nico sensei. I thought it was a regular SR and it would make it into my smile team, but I was wrong, all 3 cards can't make it into my team, meaning I just threw away 150 gems and got NOTHING in return. Not even bothering to pull them from present box.

These are the SRs I got

100.jpg177.jpg270.jpg

Here's the results of the Nico Score Match Round 6 which just ended. Hopefully all of you managed to get the tier ranking/rewards that you wanted.

I will probably either miss the next Kotori Token Event or unable to get the Cool SR Score Up Kotori because I will be on vacation this week to Japan! Good luck to Ceris & Praeliator, hopefully you guys can get the UR Rin! :)

Edit: Sorry to hear you got all 3 SRs instead of UR Rin, Ceris. :(

J2fX54D.png

PO6U6YV.png

Nearly PFC the new song [Easy]. That 1 great...

I0kb8vy.png

Love the new song - Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki :D

Ao2Cs56.png

Beat Nicocchi's score slightly but he will definitely overtake my score. This isn't his final score.

e4ZDrom.png

9dIYOFB.png

Below are some pictures of the players I met during the Score Match: (The only players I met here were Praeliator & Eclipsed)

EX Songs:

Korekara no Someday (I love playing this song! <3)

Note: GANDALF/GIVEAWAY is Nicocchi aka Rank 1 in the game & event.

YmzhSnh.png

VCoCDgc.png

y1hYZ9m.png

So close to 500K Score!

tOouDzN.png

START : DASH!!

aeqv91p.png

21fEXus.png

2h4Hnrh.png

Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE

2h4Hnrh.png

Kv7KZD4.png

Everytime I play with this player "Coolguy", he always score 0.

inkfur5.png

Met Kb_z and Tanpopo :P

UtHBnd3.png

QoyZzWw.png

gFdPDDd.png

sZ6j6LU.png

8FeidjF.png

3s0agj1.png

uB2MRb0.png

Hard Songs:

OJgxxR3.png

RjRwXnz.png

vNXQ1DF.png

igzOFAp.png

ssTfdkp.png

sw3Lbe3.png

1B1vAc7.png

Sorry for the long post and the massive pictures. >.<

Here's the results of the Nico Score Match Round 6 which just ended. Hopefully all of you managed to get the tier ranking/rewards that you wanted.

I will probably either miss the next Kotori Token Event or unable to get the Cool SR Score Up Kotori because I will be on vacation next week to Japan! Good luck to Ceris & Praeliator, hopefully you guys can get the UR Rin! :)

Edit: Sorry to hear you got all 3 SRs instead of UR Rin, Ceris. :(

J2fX54D.png

PO6U6YV.png

Nearly PFC the new song [Easy]. That 1 great...

I0kb8vy.png

Love the new song - Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki :D

Ao2Cs56.png

Beat Nicocchi's score slightly but he will definitely overtake my score. This isn't his final score.

e4ZDrom.png

9dIYOFB.png

Below are some pictures of the players I met during the Score Match: (The only players I met here were Praeliator & Eclipsed)

EX Songs:

Korekara no Someday (I love playing this song! <3)

Note: GANDALF/GIVEAWAY is Nicocchi aka Rank 1 in the game & event.

YmzhSnh.png

VCoCDgc.png

y1hYZ9m.png

So close to 500K Score!

tOouDzN.png

START : DASH!!

aeqv91p.png

21fEXus.png

2h4Hnrh.png

Bokura no LIVE Kimi to no LIFE

2h4Hnrh.png

Kv7KZD4.png

Everytime I play with this player "Coolguy", he always score 0.

inkfur5.png

Met Kb_z and Tanpopo :P

UtHBnd3.png

QoyZzWw.png

gFdPDDd.png

sZ6j6LU.png

8FeidjF.png

3s0agj1.png

uB2MRb0.png

Hard Songs:

OJgxxR3.png

RjRwXnz.png

vNXQ1DF.png

igzOFAp.png

ssTfdkp.png

sw3Lbe3.png

1B1vAc7.png

Sorry for the long post and the massive pictures. >.<

Casually stomping his oppenents by big-ass margins. Yep, that's our Zehel alright..:P

I think it was a screw-up, though it may have served a good purpose. Increase charm and whatnot. 

Edit: Am I the only one that's really weirded out by the dances, shows and that type of thing? Not just IRL, but in the anime too. It's just uncomfortable. Those shows almost seem kinda creepy.

I think it was a screw-up, though it may have served a good purpose. Increase charm and whatnot. 

Hehe yup. At 2:33 of the video, she mentioned that she did not expect the shoe to fly out and it will be an unforgettable memory, in case you can't understand Japanese or read the Chinese subtitles.