Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I don't listen to a lot of the singles unless they're on unit albums or something, but I have Kotori's and Rin's because I'm biased.

Maki's Love Novels is one of my favourites, though! Somehow it just sounds better with only Maki...

Your sig! :wub:  oh my goodness, I love it

I was never too huge a fan of No Brand Girls or Love Novels. Maybe I'll give them a listen again and see.

Here's that full image of the KotoUmi

lWk3BGs.jpg

And I always feel like my links are disregarded as no one comments on them, but I highly suggest looking at this one if you like that art style.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2131660

That artist has BEAUTIFUL releases, like, wow. That stuff in incredible

I haven't played SIF in over 24 hours, been so busy with school, then passed out right when I got home. Now I got things to do today too. So I'll be getting my SR late :nervous:

Indeed. Mind-blowing. 

Klab, please. 

...I disagree with his center choice, though.

Yeah, I think Elena would have been a better choice xD

~

@SoulJustIn I think I just played against you Love Novels on normal because I needed to wast Lp xD

3rKO9Jm.jpg

And yes I missed a note and yes I'm ashamed.

Redemption achieved after millions of tries!

N5rsn2u.jpg

Seriously this song needs to burn in a fiery pit.

Hehe congrats on your redemption! :D

KotoUmi is love, KotoUmi is life.

I have Maki's solo album, I've just yet to listen or put it on my phone! I'll listen through these today while studying.

On another note, I reached Rank 100 today and got Nico-chan. I'm on track with my SIF goals now! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

h1hlRdY.pngIkF2FKv.png

Lol I don't know how you will be able to focus on studying while listening to the music though. Congrats on reaching Rank 100 Milestone and getting the SR Nico! I believe your next goal is Rank 150 for 100 lp? If that is your goal, good luck! :)

lWk3BGs.jpg

And I always feel like my links are disregarded as no one comments on them, but I highly suggest looking at this one if you like that art style.

I haven't played SIF in over 24 hours, been so busy with school, then passed out right when I got home. Now I got things to do today too. So I'll be getting my SR late :nervous:

Sometimes I might miss out some posts since there are a lot of new posts each day and it's a bit difficult to reply to every comment but I will try my best to reply. :)

Yup that artist has some nice releases although I seldom check out this kind of stuff due to my rather long working hours. =/

I make sure that I use up my lp when I'm on the way back from school/work because sometimes I know that I will fall asleep when I'm very tried. I haven't got my SR Nico yet but I hope I can get it today or tmrw hopefully. Working is taking a lot of my play time. :(

They should add A-RISE songs and cards. Would make the game better. And prolong it's longevity (because 2 songs is a big deal).

Haha I totally agree that Klab should consider adding them into the game to make things more interesting and fun even if it is just 2 songs. However, it would probably take some time before EN gets them though but we can play on JP in the meantime.

On a side note, I'm also waiting for them to add in "Dreamin' Go! Go!!". It's going to be a fun song. :P

yeah.... i know

actually when i saw your name, i want to exit......... but i too late , already start..... :wahaha:

well,

nothing i can do about it.......

i think i should post one of best i lose in score match .

FC on normal sometime is useless....

2d3jreT.png

Well ain't I frightening :Kappa: xD

I know that feeling, but once you have better teams you'll beat them all! :3

Yeah I've been getting matched up against people with OP teams as well in normals <_<

no chance :(

Same goes for you xD

5ULEOjN.jpg

No FC I know, but still...

lWk3BGs.jpg

Sorry, please don't sit pouting in the corner :P ... I always click on your links and admire them but sadly I seldom comment them here... My apologies  :bow:

Good guy Ezee

I'm also a 'click on Ceris's links, but don't comment or like' :holo:

~~

@Tyrael hmm. You shouldn't be getting rekt THAT much / getting paired with people w/ OP teams / teams that drastically pwn yours (should typically within be a 10% difference). Unless the game hates you :wahaha:

Most of my Score Matches end up with me winning or losing by quite a small margin where the winning factor can be decided on who FCs

6Gf1fBq.png

FoBN37s.png

X1hLX4s.png

But yeah, you will be matched with behemoths from time to time who will eat you for breakfast unless you can FC and they dont

0VENAlV.png

NUYPdev.png

Hehe congrats on your redemption! :D

Lol I don't know how you will be able to focus on studying while listening to the music though. Congrats on reaching Rank 100 Milestone and getting the SR Nico! I believe your next goal is Rank 150 for 100 lp? If that is your goal, good luck! :)

Sometimes I might miss out some posts since there are a lot of new posts each day and it's a bit difficult to reply to every comment but I will try my best to reply. :)

Yup that artist has some nice releases although I seldom check out this kind of stuff due to my rather long working hours. =/

I make sure that I use up my lp when I'm on the way back from school/work because sometimes I know that I will fall asleep when I'm very tried. I haven't got my SR Nico yet but I hope I can get it today or tmrw hopefully. Working is taking a lot of my play time. :(

Haha I totally agree that Klab should consider adding them into the game to make things more interesting and fun even if it is just 2 songs. However, it would probably take some time before EN gets them though but we can play on JP in the meantime.

On a side note, I'm also waiting for them to add in "Dreamin' Go! Go!!". It's going to be a fun song. :P

I have to drive, and I had a headache, so I laid down to try to get rid of it. Next I knew, it was 12 hours later in the morning :nervous: I have 9 hours of class on Thursday's, with 4 hours of sleep because I was awake for when the JP event started.

Also, I Iove Dreamin' Go! Go!!, the song feels like ultra u's, it reminds me of KiRa KiRa with the huge stage feeling, and has this super epic feel to it, it's just so awesome! KLab needs to take tips from these creators, the songs we have are too easy except random EX and only doubles really cause a problem. Nico Puri is just special because it's just super fast ladders, so that's different :P