Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I've stolen shared a bunch of things from reddit, a lot of good things are posted there, and I'm an active member of the subreddit.

Stupid broken site wouldn't show me what the "new post" was.

Nosebleed, I hope you get the reference that was the point of that image :makina:

And seriously, that Hanayo card is super cute, it's the Origami that she says she loves, and she made a rice ball with it, The idolized is her in a Roman goddess outfit holding some grain, like whoever the Roman god of harvest was, so her "prayer" thing card wise isn't too far off.

Ok so...

My mom donated her old smartphone to me so I decided to jump into this alongside you guys (since anki doesn't seem to work on this piece of ****) and I need stuff to do on the train anyways. I also kinda owe one to Ezeefreak anyways for not giving LL! a fair chance up until now.

So, I expect to suck hard at this but please bear with me complaining in this thread...  :sachi:

I've already run into trouble

I get no sound when I plug in my headphones into my phone

it's weird because the sound works when they aren't plugged in and I still get the normal sound cues from clicking on other things on my phone (so it's not the headphones either)

sigh  <_<

edit: there's something wrong with the phone, I'll get it fixed though  :amane:

edit 2: yay fixed!

I look forward to working with you all  :sachi: