Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I like to play SIF for fun as well. When an event comes by, I do get pumped and a little competitive. But then I remember how much enough love gems to get ANYWHERE near a decent ranking costs and that competetive edge starts to dull. I did that once before with event for the Umi in her pajamas. No more O_O;;

I more just grind experience on all my favorite songs so I can continue unlocking and reading the story. Especially baby maybe, Koi no Button. ^^

And OriginalRen, I do feel your pain with Milky Holmes. XoX

- Rai

This video was posted on Reddit

I would totally make one of these if I had a way to record on my phone... She kinda makes it a little more personal than I would like, I would try to go pure informative.

I could use bluestacks though, anyone think it would be worth the time to try and make a video like this for the OP? I could even make either a section at the beginning or a separate video saying what Love Live is, before explaining the game.

On a side note, after I posted that link, I noticed in that person's name, if you take off a few letters in the beginning and end, it spells Ceris, who am I kidding, I made this video, see Maki~chan, I am female~

Edit: I tried using Bluestacks, I'm getting a white screen when launching SIF, I see the main menu for like half a sec then as soon as any type of animation begins (the press start to play), it stays white screen no matter what. Notifications appear though, like the prompt to start the download.

This video was posted on Reddit

I would totally make one of these if I had a way to record on my phone... She kinda makes it a little more personal than I would like, I would try to go pure informative.

I could use bluestacks though, anyone think it would be worth the time to try and make a video like this for the OP? I could even make either a section at the beginning or a separate video saying what Love Live is, before explaining the game.

On a side note, after I posted that link, I noticed in that person's name, if you take off a few letters in the beginning and end, it spells Ceris, who am I kidding, I made this video, see Maki~chan, I am female~

Edit: I tried using Bluestacks, I'm getting a white screen when launching SIF, I see the main menu for like half a sec then as soon as any type of animation begins (the press start to play), it stays white screen no matter what. Notifications appear though, like the prompt to start the download.

Why am I playing SIF? Hm...

That's changing several times now since I started. At first I just played because I got curious. Then I became addicted to the LL! universe and wanted to get more members. Then I wanted to become better. And so on... Nowadays I've discovered that it is really fun to try to rank high in the events. Besides that I want to FC everything (long way to go for me on EX ;) ) and maximize the power of my teams. Also I want to rank myself higher. So for me there are a lot reasons left to play SIF. (Also if you spent enough money for that, it would be a waste to play not ;) )

Event: about 68.5k -> should be safe for the top 1000. Can't play anymore till the end.

PS: Thats my 300 post... Yeah...  :D

Sitting at about 40700 pure. 

The "big 3" on these forums that (edit: WILL HAVE) at least 42000 stat in one team include:

Eclipsed (Smile)

Ezeefreak (Pure)

Praeliator (Cool)

And the "super big almighty 1" is Zehel. No idea about his team but I'm guessing at least 43000 on ALL teams xD