Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

@mashiro gratz :D now, again, first thing you should do is write down your transfer code :D

@Ceris eh, 90 minutes of killing time on something you are passionate about ain't bad. People do worse things to waste time. Now if you started doing things like a certain person did in a certain Youtube video(now deleted btw), i still wouldn't say you need help xD

~~~
Too many Umis. But look how narrowly I beat Vistinum  B)
wOLo9ns.png

495 points. Thats like a single UR Score Up Rin activation for me

Whether I want to be in top 1000 for the upcoming events:

Kotori: Nah.

Honoka: Hell yeah.

Hanayo: Yes.

Umi: I. MUST. GET. THIS. IDOLIZED.

Nico: Probably not.

Nozomi: Definitely gonna be in top 1000 for this.

Rin: Maybe.

Maki: Maybe not.

dQHRUUe.png

:ph34r: 

You obviously meant you were going for top 200 instead amirite  ;) 

~~~

Glad to have someone else going for top 200 like me :D you're pretty much right on my tail:

xCagIMk.png

~~~

Maki's score match tier 1 cutoff was like 85000 for ENG. Whether or not Kotori will be higher or lower depends on how popular she is in ENG, so who knows if it'll be 80000-85000 or 90000+

Over in JP, Maki tier 1 cutoff 105k. For Kotori, 113k. Dey cray cray.

Dear lovely SIF Diary,

To summary yesterday's efforts. I started playing in the morning, and i totally srewed up, at least I got some Points for the event. In the afternoon I couldn't live with that shame and started a new attempt to rock the thing ;). I played and played and played (I consumed a few gems). And the result of that -> I screwed up again :D ... I couldn't FC anything yesterday (not even a song on Hard). It was soooooooooo frustrating. But I found 2 songs on EX which I really like, Kaguya no shiro de odoritai and After School Navigators. I couldn't FC them till now (of course) but I really like "the flow" of them. After yesterdays efforts I can understand why people spent so much gems just on Events. It's kind of addicting (even on such a worst day). I will go on with that and do everything to be in the top 1000 (the top 200 may not be possible for me, because i realized to late). So today I did another morning session, but I was smarter and started with 2 Hard songs to come in the rhytmn and after that a EX and with the rest 1 on normal. Now I'm at 44k. More will come in the next 48 hours.

So that was it for now, my beloved SIF Diary.

Cya

I was only really intending to grind for EXP, fodder cards and FP so me being in top 200 is a bonus :P.

Kotori is angry at you for implying that she is a mere bonus accessory in your quest for power xD

Though, thinking it over I don't think it's worth to use the rest of my gems for top 200; I might just save them to go for top 1000 for another event. Considering Maki score match tier 2 was 65k, we're pretty much guaranteed top 1000 where we are now.

~~

@Nosebleed wtf is umi x maki x nozomi LOL. As much as I'll try to be open for any shippings that is such a random pairing xD

@Ezee rootin' for ya~

Kotori is angry at you for implying that she is a mere bonus accessory in your quest for power xD

Though, thinking it over I don't think it's worth to use the rest of my gems for top 200; I might just save them to go for top 1000 for another event. Considering Maki score match tier 2 was 65k, we're pretty much guaranteed top 1000 where we are now.

~~

@Nosebleed wtf is umi x maki x nozomi LOL. As much as I'll try to be open for any shippings that is such a random pairing xD

@Ezee rootin' for ya~

Not really, Kotori is a necessity for my Cool Team, she is a score booster with a pretty high Cool stats to boot so she replaced my Lv 60 SR Cool Umi who had Perfect Lock and 4160 cool points :P. Once I've idolized Kotori, my Cool Team will have 42130 cool points total which to me is quite terrifying :D. Also I've just finished my Pure Team, total pure points is 40100 so its just above 40k. As for my Smile Team, well after the event I'll work on that once I max level my idolized SR Cool Kotori.

Yeah I've spent enough for this event, I'm just gonna play whenever I have enough for an EX song.

B2ivGVZ.jpg8c9LOeY.jpg

My teams, so beautiful ;_;

Man, Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai is so fun to play on EX. But Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru is the total opposite of fun especially the circling part near the end of the song, that is infuriating, even worse, I played this song 5 times in a row now! :angry:

i know the feeling where tyou just miss that part and then combo is broken..... I almost perfected kaguya no shiro de one time....:(

I don't even play Kitto Seishun sin mice it just isn't fun. Like Ezeefreak discovered, just playing songs that are fun is reason enough to spend gems on events. I like spending gems on events instead of draws partially because I have so much fun playing the game itself.

And sadly, my cool team gets to suffer just a little longer (by far my weakest team) because I'm not trying in this event, but I'm getting 2 Cool SRs in a month from the Hanayo event ;)

I've seriously done that bofore... I got angry outside of an event and suck SCREW IT and spent a gem to recharge LP. Probably not the best decision, but at least I FC'd the song I was trying to play (don't remember which though)

So close to another FC but choked.

XJUrhaY.png

I recently mentioned to someone (can't remember who) that I played ASN like 300 times, then I went and looked at my screenshots and found out that was wrong :(

zEnE80M.png

bk2TgZx.png

NhVLgng.png

YMdSq1g.png

CV5NYdo.png

oGDOEmE.png

KX2aWfX.png

turns out it was only 267 times. All that added together token wise was 23370 tokens, that's a FUCK ton of tokens, I didn't realize I got almost 25k event points in just TOKENS, that's almost the event card twice over (was 12k for the Rin event)

~~~

Glad to have someone else going for top 200 like me :D you're pretty much right on my tail:

I'm still in there too. I passed you the other day, but I've been coasting, just trying to stay in the 200 area. I'm probably going to start grinding again tomorrow. I don't want to have to worry about it so much like I did in round 1.

I wonder if some bots have a higher % chance of whoopin' our asses >.>

I'd expect like Ferocious Student to have a ridiculously high chance of winning

~~~
After dropping from 150 to 190 overnight (6 hours) I decided eff it I'm just gonna save my 20 gems for top 1000 for some other event.

Snuck in a yolo roll though :ph34r:

TqkeH7R.png

My teams all have SR or above now so I'm at the point where I'll start considering stats & skills in my pursuit of idols ;-;
Ideally for the upcoming event SRs I'll aim for idolized score ups

I'll probably compile a list of soon covering the event SRs, their unidolized/idolized appearance, and their skills + max stat

No.. I will not do a yolo pull.

First i'll go to my job interview, and if i get accepted, then I'll do a yolo pull.

Oh damnnn good luck good luck~ :D

~~~

Someone on Reddit linked this comic: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_live

I thought it was a good read xD. It's about μ's playing SIF~ 

Btw to turn to the next page, click/tap anywhere towards the RIGHT side. 

Edit: it dates back to Jul 24, so apologies if veterans already read this xD

I posted a link to that very doujin less than a week ago :P

Heh, that Umi line was perfect for this game.

Also, in Rin's defense, read this

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_live#1

In page 6, Eli is totally me right there, I'm always running these calculations in my head, which is why I cut it so close in events some times (I've taken 975th and 170th in events before)

What difficulty? It took me a couple weeks and I started FCing songs on hard, on Expert, I could FC one of the Experts almost right away. Later, I bought a phone that wasn't complete shit and I could FC almost everything (and have Fc'd everything on EN since)

Nosebleed linked us that around when it came out, I also have a download link for it if anyone cares

http://puu.sh/cGRUj.zip (Goes straight to download file)

Here are the rest of the second round event SRs:

Honoka

11/20 ~ 11/30 純粋宣言!
150px-Honoka_pure_sr189.jpg     150px-Honoka_pure_sr189_t.jpg

Perfect Lock: Homura's Poster Girl
For every 30 notes, there is a 43% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 3.5 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4340
Level 80: 4620

Hanayo

12/05 ~ 12/15 Score Match Round 3

150px-Hanayo_cool_sr198.jpg     150px-Hanayo_cool_sr198_t.jpg

Score Up: Fairy of the Rink
For every 27 perfects, there is a 35% chance of increasing player's score by 505 points. (Level 1)    

Level 60: 4330

Level 80: 4610

Umi

12/20 ~ 12/31 こころ揺れちゃうよ
150px-Umi_pure_sr206.jpg
     150px-Umi_pure_sr206_t.jpg

Score Up: On a Snowy Night
For every perfect on a starred note, there is a 26% chance of increasing player's score by 120 points. (Level 1) 

Level 60: 4370

Level 80: 4650

Nico

1/05 ~ 1/15 Score Match Round 4 

150px-Nico_smile_sr217.jpg     150px-Nico_smile_sr217_t.jpg

Score Up: Home-Cooked New Year's Food
Every 6 seconds, there is a 26% chance of increasing player's score by 220 points. (Level 1) 

Level 60: 4410

Level 80: 4690

Nozomi
1/20 ~ 1/31 はやく…振り向いて!

150px-Nozomi_cool_sr224.jpg     150px-Nozomi_cool_sr224_t.jpg

Score Up: Making a Prayer
For every 33 notes, there is a 40% chance of increasing player's score by 420 points. (Level 1) 

Level 60: 4310

Level 80: 4590

Rin

2/05 ~ 2/15 Score Match Round 5

150px-Rin_pure_sr252.jpg     150px-Rin_pure_sr252_t.jpg

Score Up: Winter Memories ♪
For every 17 perfects, there is a 28% chance of increasing player's score by 350 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4360
Level 80: 4640

Maki

2/20 ~ 2/28 愛は蜃気楼

150px-Maki_smile_sr259.jpg     150px-Maki_smile_sr259_t.jpg

Score Up: Demons In
Every 11 seconds, there is a 33% chance of increasing player's score by 330 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4390

Level 80: 4670

~~~
Plenty of score ups :D I might just go for top 1000 for all of them~

I think I don't even have to say that. But of course, Honoka will be mine ;) ... ALso definetly Umi and maybe Nico. The Nico one because it's smile. My Smile Team is so weak, compared to the other two.

The others there I will just go with the flow :) and look how I feel.

Today I'm finished with 54k. SO I'm optimistic that I can tomorrow get enoug Points to stay in the Top 1000 till the end.

I'm going top 200 for both Honoka and Hanayo (both in my top 3, plus both cards are amazing), I prefer the Umi and Nico unidolized, so they can stay as is (so no gems spent), then I don't care about either Nozomi card, but I'll get it for the sake of getting a SR, and then the amazing Rin card I've wanted for a long time. Luckily, the Maki event right after I'm only getting unidolized, so I shouldn't have to buy any gems at all for a while (for events, that is)