Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

welp im out of the UR Maki competition. 4 10+1s and I didn't even get any of the new SRs *shoots self* in fact, i got duplicate SRs of stuff i already got idolized

edit: oh wait Nozomi is part of the new SRs. But its Nozomi.... and she's a healer ;-;

at least my scouting tix save the day so i can idolize

qAT2lnj.png

qCsTrTz.png

~~~
I think Im done messing with RnG and will join the Ceris club and use gems for events from now on. With full SR+ teams now i have horrible gains from 10+1 rolls; it would be way more efficient to just nab guaranteed idolized event SRs

Friends, I leave it to you to obtain the fabled UR Maki,.

Anything for Maki xD

Really wanted the Smile to compliment the Cool that I have (my long term goal is to get UR Smile, Pure, and Cool Makis) but I'll have to throw in the towel for now.

~~~
Btw, Zehel won:

En7OBCd.png

gz buddy!

Even got a copy of all the new SRs.

Meanwhile, I get 
YRayQUW.png

^Duplicate SR. Like cmon -.-

I guess it's only fair. This is my punishment for getting these rolls back in my glory days:

BI3pdh4.png

zo16Ow6.png

MUoCD25.png

Thinking about it, GODDAMN these rolls OP!!@# But those days are over xD

I'm really happy with my 5 10+1 draws + Scouting ticket. I pulled two duplicate SRs which sucked, no URs which is understandable, but I did pull 5 new SRs I haven't gotten before which two of them being the new SR Smile Umi :wub: and one of them being the SR Pure Nico which was released last month. Ok I'm satisfied so my next draws will be at 31st December where the new UR Umi will be released.

FQbJ9MJ.jpgfSUDRv7.jpg

F4i2BIY.jpg

sbKSHJW.jpg

To make sure that I don't waste to many money in the game, I also deleted my Credit card from my iTunes Account ,that should ensure to resist my urge ;) ... Now I have to buy these cards.

So I behaved this time ;) and only did one 10 + 1 draw and used my Scouting Ticket.

At first the Scouting Ticket:

BQEE2PK.png

and then the 10 + 1:

G2lyUAE.png

I'm happy with that. I got 3 SR I didn't had before (One Honoka :wub: , Yay!). Especially the Scouting ticket was really fulfilling...

Now I can go and work on my skills ;)

Anything for Maki xD

Really wanted the Smile to compliment the Cool that I have (my long term goal is to get UR Smile, Pure, and Cool Makis) but I'll have to throw in the towel for now.

~~~

Btw, Zehel won:

En7OBCd.png

gz buddy!

1552JOw.png

Thanks! :) I got UR Smile Maki as well as SR Umi and Rin on the first 11 scouts. Also got UR Pure Nozomi too on the 3rd draw. I just need to get another Maki to idolise her.

Wow I didn't know you got 2 URs before in a single 11 scouts! Good luck to you and the rest of you guys who are trying to get UR Smile Maki! :D

I don't know if I should hate you guys or not... You post here these draws, and so I had to do another one.

Well, and that happened...

uaJ3AZK.png

So I think I don't hate you... You have forced me to my luck ;)

@Maki~chan Sorry, I hope you will have the same luck like we guys. I pray for you ;)

I don't know if I should hate you guys or not... You post here these draws, and so I had to do another one.

uaJ3AZK.png

@Maki~chan Sorry, I hope you will have the same luck like we guys. I pray for you ;)

Congrats on getting the UR Maki and SR Umi! :D

Below are some pictures of my rankings and progress on Kotori's 2nd Score Match which have just ended:

Rank 2 with 5 players having the same score of 88888:

JT5gsHU.png

First time getting Rank 1 for Score Match with a score of 120349:

C0CFjkC.png

I got overtaken by Kb_z with a 46 difference in score:

A9UHtxy.png

Rank 1 again with a score of 222222:

tjZHAQK.png

Tanpopo went to get the same score as me:

3guBMcx.png

Last time staying at Rank 1:

Vsg8ERR.png

Final result:

pWnolim.png

W2isLXO.png

Hopefully you guys managed to get your SR Kotori and good luck scouting for UR Smile Maki! :D

Fyi:

Tier 1 (Rank 1 - 200): 85,738 (Increase of 681 compared to Maki 1st Score Match)

Tier 2 (Rank 201 - 1000): 62,783 (Decrease of 472 in score)

Below are some pictures of my rankings and progress on Kotori's 2nd Score Match which have just ended:

Rank 2 with 5 players having the same score of 88888:

JT5gsHU.png

First time getting Rank 1 for Score Match with a score of 120349:

C0CFjkC.png

I got overtaken by Kb_z with a 46 difference in score:

A9UHtxy.png

Rank 1 again with a score of 222222:

tjZHAQK.png

Tanpopo went to get the same score as me:

3guBMcx.png

Last time staying at Rank 1:

Vsg8ERR.png

Final result:

pWnolim.png

W2isLXO.png

Hopefully you guys managed to get your SR Kotori and good luck scouting for UR Smile Maki! :D

You sure like to finish events on an extravagant note, finishing with only one number. :P

You sure like to finish events on an extravagant note, finishing with only one number. :P

Haha well the top 3 players and Rank 5 player went all the trouble to get that lovely score. I can't be the only one that did not get and mess up the front page hiscore with an ugly score. :D

uaJ3AZK.png

Congrats! I'm sure you didn't regret scouting again to get the UR Smile Maki! :)