Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

They all get first place in the end. I tried doing that during the Rin event for a tied 3rd, but then someone beat me and the person I was trying to tie with (beat my friend, Dannynite by about 42k...).

And I do have screenshots of all my final ranks above 1000, and remember a few as well. 975 for Honoka, 8xx for Nico (I'd have to find the screenshot), 5 for Rin, and 170 for Hanayo. Can't remember Maki event at all (top 200) and somewhere in the 7000s for Rin in JP.

Basically it requires full use of failing songs on purpose to get exactly how many event points you need (easier done when close to the value you want). Token events are MUCH easier though, since you can literally get 1 event point per song if you need to.

I like this idea. Though it might be a hassle for Nosebleed to have to update everyone's rankings xD (only he can edit the first post)

Speaking of putting things on the front page, I think that upcoming event SR list I made could be useful as front page material *wink wink* if you don't mind squeezing this in Nosebleed,

Just looked here and registred the nice modifications in the first post. BUT one question... The Event Rank Rewards? You are sure that the places listed there are the real cut offs (Place 1 -1400 for 2 SR, 2 Tickets, and the normal?!)? I thought that this was higher (don't have my SIF device here, to check it.

And something different. Have you guys some favourite parts/notes in the SIF songs? I've noticed yesterday that there are some combinations/notes were I really have fun and that I love to "touch". For example in Shiranai love*oshiete love (On hard) after combo of 58, there is a short hold-note one with a click-note. It's not hard or whatever, it just fit so well in the whole song, that it's fun. Or the combinations on After School Navigators (EX) at nearly the end. Where you go from the outside to the middle and back. That thing I also love and strangely I almost never make a mistake there (just perfects) but for that I make stupid mistakes at other simple parts.

What is with you? Do you have something like that?

I think you should be fine with that, maybe one more gem? Though, I don't really pay attention to events I don't spend, so I don't know the pace at which this event is going.

Just looked here and registred the nice modifications in the first post. BUT one question... The Event Rank Rewards? You are sure that the places listed there are the real cut offs (Place 1 -1400 for 2 SR, 2 Tickets, and the normal?!)? I thought that this was higher (don't have my SIF device here, to check it.

I forgot to remove that earlier, and had meant to change it a while ago, but had forgotten (pretty much too late now). The rewards are correct, but the cutoffs are wrong.

Just looked here and registered the nice modifications in the first post. BUT one question... The Event Rank Rewards? You are sure that the places listed there are the real cut offs (Place 1 -1400 for 2 SR, 2 Tickets, and the normal?!)? I thought that this was higher (don't have my SIF device here, to check it.

Nope. Klab refused to increase the cap so we are still currently stuck at Tier 1: Rank 1 to 200 and Tier 2: 201-1000. Those cut off points are copied over from here and based on JP's past events. The estimated cut off points for tier 2 is 66k. Cut off points for Tier 1 is unpredictable atm because based on JP, Kotori had the highest cutoff among the score matches so far.

You can check and compare here:

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=List_of_Events

And something different. Have you guys some favourite parts/notes in the SIF songs? I've noticed yesterday that there are some combinations/notes were I really have fun and that I love to "touch". For example in Shiranai love*oshiete love (On hard) after combo of 58, there is a short hold-note one with a click-note. It's not hard or whatever, it just fit so well in the whole song, that it's fun. Or the combinations on After School Navigators (EX) at nearly the end. Where you go from the outside to the middle and back. That thing I also love and strangely I almost never make a mistake there (just perfects) but for that I make stupid mistakes at other simple parts.

What is with you? Do you have something like that?

Mermaid festa vol. 2 ~Passionate~ on HARD is my favorite song of all time to play from start to finish; I feel all of the notes fit very well with the song :D it just flows so nicely!

After School Navigators on EX is also fun when the notes get very spammy in the middle. I still suck horribly during them, but still fun!