Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Remember I was like "Get on Maki's level, Rin" yesterday?

This time, it's "Get on Nico's level, Hanayo" xD (though since I suck I didn't FC; otherwise I would've been first)

pHEDmvx.png

~~~

Playing EX is fun. Still got a long ways to go before I FC the harder EX songs but for now I feel accomplished :D

yKN0KwK.png

Though there's always bigger fish out there..

pHemWVY.png

I had a couple MADs I found a while ago but don't think I ever shared.

http://youtu.be/1IN9iLWtqdk

This one's first about 1:30 makes me cry.

http://youtu.be/PAMua_V4dWw

And I love the addition at 4:30

And on a side note, a little fact, (thought I'm not 100% sure on it), I haven't gone out of my way to check and make sure, but I think Eli's solo of Bokura wa Ima no Naka de is the only one with a weird loud background voice, you van hear it in the video above.

There was once a very nice YouTube channel that had videos of song showing all 9 character portraits, a cool background and an ALL symbol, each character portraits lit up when they sang solo, along with on-screen lyric color coordination for the songs Loveless World, Wild Stars, and Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai, but the channel got killed. They would have made perfect reference videos :(

If I had a decent video editting program (anyone know a free one I can simply add text easily?) I can make some reference videos to differienciate voices.

There was once a very nice YouTube channel that had videos of song showing all 9 character portraits, a cool background and an ALL symbol, each character portraits lit up when they sang solo, along with on-screen lyric color coordination for the songs Loveless World, Wild Stars, and Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai, but the channel got killed. They would have made perfect reference videos :(

If I had a decent video editting program (anyone know a free one I can simply add text easily?) I can make some reference videos to differienciate voices.

T-T

idk any easy video editing programs. I have Adobe Premiere Pro CS 6.0 but it's so damn confusing/I never took the time to learn all of its functions so I tend to just stick with Windows Movie Maker for my mediocre video needs.

Maybe CLuBLioN knows a thing or two? *wink wink* :P

~~~

This stings...

3CWOzvE.png

I never seen the referenced video Eclipsed so it would be hard to make it exactly like Ceris wants. To make something like when character sings the portrait lit up is easy :)

I'm uploading a video to Vimeo right now with a simple strategy, but there won't be lyrics because working with text on Windows Movie Maker is a NIGHTMARE, but I got a roundabout way of having character portraits light up. Basically, I just made an image with all portraits, then exported it 10 extra times, each with all but one character's image layer for their portrait being turned down in brightness, then one with all layers turned down. That's actually probably the way to do it overall, but whatever.

On a side note, I found out I didn't have Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai downloaded for some very strange reason, but I have all 9 solos, so I had to go download the full member version. That means I'm probably missing the S1 ED, since that's the album it came from. AFAIK, I have every other song but the S2 insert songs (got the OP and ED albums, the rest weren't in the website Nosebleed linked a while ago). I think I might be missing the S2 BD solos and duets like Beat in Angel, probably need a library update soon ...

The video I was talking about earlier actually had the images with a glow effect around them, Movie Maker doesn't have that option.

Well, because I'm not a premium Vimeo member, my video takes 45min to convert, so about 40min after this post right here, the video should be playable (if not, I'll repost when I wake up, It's 2:30AM, I want some sleep~)

https://vimeo.com/111275602

Thoughts? Comments/suggestions? I think I should change the background image, it's hard to notice Umi, Nico, or Nozomi's portraits light up at times. I also went with a middle level of effort, I didn't light up every single fucking HA!, but I got a very large majority of them, if I weren't just doing a test at 1AM, I would have put in more effort... Also, I realized after I finished that Eli doesn't participate in the HA!, but whatever, was too late to change xD I also sporadically put in the "no member" sections for like .5sec breaks, other times I just skipped to the next, again, I'd put a shit ton more detail later. The images weren't even fully aligned :P

I am also ~99% sure I got all the voices correct, and I forgot to give an honorable mention to Kaguya when I listed my favorite songs, because I love this song a ton, so much fun to listen to and think about the voices, plus the beat is amazing.

Lastly, I was going to put a few text pieces in, but it fucked up my video some how, so I had to ctrl+z a bunch to fix it. What I was going to include was some English phrases they said and some inserts. Adding italics to the inserts, leaving the non-Japanese end of phrases in normal font

0:32 - MYSTERY
0:45 - LASER BEAM
0:49 - NYA!!
1:04 - NICO!!
1:54 - ENERGY
1:58 - PASSIONATE (don't know Japanese to know Maki's insert there, (De Sho?))
2:08 - (Not sure on spelling, but she says something in French I think) (Discontique?)
2:12 - Ushi? (her Kansai dialect I believe)
2:27 - DAYO NE!?

God, I really do love this song, I should knock something out of my top 10 for this xD

Second Year Scouting result... I think without a guaranteed SR I've got pretty lucky with 3 SR (a 10+1 and 2 single). The first one was a Umi SR, but one i've already owned and also idolized  -_-  ... It feels soooo weird to feed a SR to my members ;) but so I could level up the skill. ANd now to the second one, it got me this...

rVmRYSV.png

Or better two of them,  my Pure team grew stronger and stronger :) ... The only dissapointing thing it, that I get no SR/UR Honoka.

But thats all of the draws I will do in the Special scouting. I've stretched my luck to far and prefer to with guaranteed SR.