Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Oh sorry I didn't notice. Do you remember which song and difficulty was it? That means I've seen 2 people from this forum during Kotori's Score Match compared to none in the 1st Maki Score Match, although I'm not sure who I played against first. Most probably you are the first person.  :)

I think it was Mermaid festa on EX ... I was at least second (but just of my team, of course) but you were far far away ;) ...

I often ran into high ranked people these days...

Does anyone know how many Points you needed in the last scorematch for the top 1000?

I think it was Mermaid festa on EX ... I was at least second (but just of my team, of course) but you were far far away ;) ...

I often ran into high ranked people these days...

Ah I see. I've only seen both of you in Cool songs then.

Well that is rather a good sign, meaning your team is stronger now and the MMR (Match Making Rating) which is the players that you are paired up with are near your average scores. :)

Anyways, I was hoping the new songs would be added today but it didn't. That means they will be added later.

Edit: New songs have just been added! Have fun guys! :)

Here's the list of songs:

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Score_Match_Round_2

Played Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai, Natauiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump, then Snow Halation when I woke up. FC'd the first, phone lagged on the 2nd, thumbs just went moronic on the 3rd...

Anyone think this matchup was... Wrong?E1xrvQ4.jpg

Could be, but at the same time I think they pair you up with your strongest possible team. I have gotten that full combo last place a few times when I accidentally chose my Bond farming team instead of my scoring team.

That miss was something I normally hit :( Over 500 perfects is pretty cool though.

Edit

SUCCESS

What a GOD!!!~ I don't think I'll FC that song anytime soon xD

~~~

Nailed Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai :D

Ma8KCYL.png

Not related, looks like Kotori made enough money as Legendary Maid, Minalinsky to get to spam 10+1 rolls like crazy:

iotZP0b.png

See those 35 notifications? All from this same person. That's a shitload of munnies xD

You posted right after I made my edit, did you see the new screenshot? :D

Kaguya no Shiro de Odoritai is fun to play on EX, and I love most of this part of the rotation (only dislike Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru, map isn't fun to play). Snow Halation has the fast parts, ASN is back <3, Natsuiro is fun to listen to, and Kaguya has an awesome beat and patterns.

On a side note, two things.

1. How to get rekt: All FC, you know you lost no matter what

mAfN0ws.jpg

2. My top bonds rearranged themselves :D!

Tw0mJTd.jpg

Ohhh congrats :D. I'll edit my post to say "what a GOD" then xD

Yeah Kitto Seishun EX has just about everything I hate... Spammy double notes, hold notes w/ notes in between, and the dreaded round robins that loop from one side to the other. My thumbs too slow!!!

Speaking of bonds, do you know how often they periodically rearrange? I've been stuck at Pure Maki and Cool Hanayo on my 2nd and 3rd for a while now..

~~~
FC Snow Halation!
4hlE5GH.png

~~~
Solo Yolo URs are still a myth in my book. Used 15 gems for single draws but hey an SR is an SR:
B8Hw6hm.png

Today I started with an additional morning play session (5:30 am  :blink: ) -> Bad Idea to play an EX song at this time (at least for me) -> totally failed -> played against Praeliator -> just a little bit better ;)

And something to the some EX which are now available...

- Snow Halation, first hated it (so many rythm changes  :o ), now it's little bit better after I played

- Kitto seishun ga kikoeru -> HATE IT! (well I like the song itself, but not the EX)

I think, in my age  :P,  I need a bit longer to master the EX songs.

So that was my early morning

Today I started with an additional morning play session (5:30 am  :blink: ) -> Bad Idea to play an EX song at this time (at least for me) -> totally failed -> played against Praeliator -> just a little bit better ;)

And something to the some EX which are now available...

- Snow Halation, first hated it (so many rythm changes  :o ), now it's little bit better after I played

- Kitto seishun ga kikoeru -> HATE IT! (well I like the song itself, but not the EX)

I think, in my age  :P,  I need a bit longer to master the EX songs.

So that was my early morning

I love playing when I just wake up. I totally get like 100x more "Good"s that way xD I'm blind and can't react for crap.

And yeah Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru is a pain in the butt to play ;-;

~~~

The Nicos team up to take down Rank 10:

YRgX8HD.png

JlRvK1z.png

^And then a bot rekts us all -.- And actually, I just noticed how narrowly I beat Kokoa. Damn.

~~~

Played a Hard since I had 15 LP left.

bTraX4q.png

SO. FRIGGEN. EMBARRASSING. LOL!!!

By the way they group matches by your team strength right? I have yet to see any of you guys D: 

Mine are pretty weak but are they really that far off?  S 36960, P 36390, C 36780. Or do you guys mostly play Hard? I only ever play EX so could that be another reason?

Anyways.... In the group formation... When you auto formation it... If you change the way they are placed... Would it change something ir not???

Yes to some extent especially who you place as leader in the center will affect your score as well as the amount of gold/points you obtained (During Events) since it provides the leader skill.

Just another tip: The character/card you put in the center will get the most bond after every live show and the remaining bond will be divided equally among the other members.

It is highly recommended that you set UR as your leader as they increase the points for that particular attribute by a lot as compared to SR or R cards/characters. If you do not have one then set your next highest which is SR as the team leader which usually it will when you auto formation but take note that it might not always be the best choice as the system will set the one with the highest stat that you have as leader regardless of attribute or skill.

Here's a simple guide which you can use:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2efjwb/useless_tip_of_the_week_2_team_positions/

Yes to some extent especially who you place as leader in the center will affect your score as well as the amount of gold/points you obtained (During Events) since it provides the leader skill.

Just another tip: The character/card you put in the center will get the most bond after every live show and the remaining bond will be divided equally among the other members.

It is highly recommended that you set UR as your leader as they increase the points for that particular attribute by a lot as compared to SR or R cards/characters. If you do not have one then set your next highest which is SR as the team leader which usually it will when you auto formation but take note that it might not always be the best choice as the system will set the one with the highest stat that you have as leader regardless of attribute or skill.

Here's a simple guide which you can use:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2efjwb/useless_tip_of_the_week_2_team_positions/