Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I don't have him in my friendlist either I guess :D Praeliator and Ezeefreak just recently added me hmm I have 

Eclipsed, Praeliator, Hoshii, Ezeefreak, cloudy12, Narcosis, Kurumi(who are you this person messaged me if I was doing well but not sure if he/she is from this forum) Nosebleed, 87chanZ(from this forum too?) Pierrot and Ceris :D

Regarding Score Matches, there's a theory out there (edit: instigated by our wonderful Ceris!) that I strongly believe is true about bots.

1. Bots will always score ~10% above or below their chosen victim

2. The chosen victim is the person that is in the upper left corner (1st person to be in the room) before a score match occurs

Proof:

Case 1:

MY9nK7o.png 

Here, I am the 1st person to be in the room, so the bot Bright Student will RnG off of my end score and be either ~10% above or below; in this case, I got lucky so it was 10% below. Unfortunately that made it still higher than the people in 3rd and 4th, but what can ya do :P

CocFpdZ.png

~~~

Case 2:

5f8Si2e.jpg

Again, as you can see, Zehel, the almighty Rank 1, is the 1st person in the room (upper left corner). Unfortunately, the bots both RNG'ed to be 10% higher than him, leaving him defeated and 4th place Winshely utterly stomped.

~~~

Case 3:

uZLqGsi.jpg

If you are super unlucky, all bots will RNG your butt and all be 10% higher. Similarly, if you are super lucky, all bots will be 10% below.

The rates are 1/8 (12.5%) chance for 1st or 4th, 3/8 (37.5%) chance for 2nd or 3rd.

I'm the first person on that subreddit to spread the fact that the bots are based on the host and that if you dodge as host, the bots do as well. I noticed it when playing during the Maki event.

These theories are new because on JP they don't run into bots due to more players.

Regarding Score Matches, there's a theory out there that I strongly believe is true about bots.

1. Bots will always score ~10% above or below their chosen victim

2. The chosen victim is the person that is in the upper left corner (1st person to be in the room) before a score match occurs

Proof:

Case 1:

MY9nK7o.png 

Here, I am the 1st person to be in the room, so the bot Bright Student will RnG off of my end score and be either ~10% above or below; in this case, I got lucky so it was 10% below. Unfortunately that made it still higher than the people in 3rd and 4th, but what can ya do :P

CocFpdZ.png

~~~

Case 2:

5f8Si2e.jpg

Again, as you can see, Zehel, the almighty Rank 1, is the 1st person in the room (upper left corner). Unfortunately, the bots both RNG'ed to be 10% higher than him, leaving him defeated and 4th place Winshely utterly stomped.

~~~

Case 3:

uZLqGsi.jpg

If you are super unlucky, all bots will RNG your butt and all be 10% higher. Similarly, if you are super lucky, all bots will be 10% below.

The rates are 1/8 (12.5%) chance for 1st or 4th, 3/8 (37.5%) chance for 2nd or 3rd.

The ultimate proof however, is that if you ever chance to be in a room with one other person who happens to be the bots' victim, and that person happens to dodge (resulting in a score of 0), then the bots will pwn themselves and get 0 score as well.

I don't have any screenies of this but I remember seeing at least one(?). Of course, some say that it could just be a network issue and those results were incorrect.

@CLuBLioN Psssstt what's your account ID? Or if your friend list is full already then i guess it's fine

edit ALRIGHT ADDING YOU!!

@Oiacz waa you should try to aim for BEST score/combo  B) 

@Zehel oh yeah sorry for the confusion haha I probably should've just mentioned that those were other people's screenshots :P

Btw what are you aiming for in the event? Top 3? Top 2? 1st? xD

@CLuBLioN Psssstt what's your account ID? Or if your friend list is full already then i guess it's fine

@Oiacz waa you should try to aim for BEST score/combo B)

@Zehel oh yeah sorry for the confusion haha I probably should've just mentioned that those were other people's screenshots :P

Btw what are you aiming for in the event? Top 3? Top 2? 1st? xD

Mermaid Festa Vol. 1 Is hard as heck to FC. That part around the 230 combo where you have to do a series of hold + double notes along with a second note not being timed with the end of the hold note (it's like a split second before) is insane x.x

but here's my best attempt so far:

wHY5VX4.png

That's practically every 10+ 1 I've ever did....

Also I could not resist temptation... Used a scout ticket.... Rare D:

By the way how many friend points do you guys have? Since my box is always full i almost never do normal draws and am sitting on 90,000 friend points lol.