Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

How long have you been playing, Ezee?

maki~chan, Nosebleed and Ceris (and also phoenix(?)) are veterans who've been playing for like more than 4 months at least so they definitely got the experience for EX songs xD

meanwhile little ol' me who has only been playing for a month and a half only FC'ed like 2 EX songs total so far ;-;

~~

I should really start spamming EX songs for the rest of score matches. I'm sure it'll improve my skills like crazy (before Maki's score match I could barely FC hard songs >.>)

That's fine, I'll wait until you get on before using my LP.

Susume Tomorrow was hard for me to consistently FC but by the end I could FC it more regularly.

Cutie Panther on the other hand I couldn't FC it constantly at all, I got it like.. 3 times out of 20, it was tough. And what's worse is I always failed in the same spot which just made me more upset.

Back to my asking of when Ezee started playing, I decided to go and hunt down the first posts of all of the currently active posters in this thread:

Kinda wish I joined in on the fun sooner ;)

The all-mighty creator of the thread: Nosebleed. Read the damn first post xD

I've been playing this game for a while and I was wondering if anyone else shared the same hobby. And of course I want to see if I could get some newcomers into it.

I've just downloaded and started with Rin, my favorite Love Live girl, but am co fused by a post above. Should I bother leveling up the girls I started with? And I did t really get what leveling up even did..

Technically, you earn 1 less point per play comparing S rank,1st place playing on Expert instead of Hard, though the latter bores me so I don't play it.

Had something weird happen. I dodged Mermaid Festa as always, changed my leader real quick, and searched and found Mermaid Festa again. Oddly, both times I checked to see who I matched against, the first time it was just me and rank #7 guy, The 2nd time it was the two of us again with 2 bots, I wonder if I got put back into the same lobby :o

Too bad I don't have a mic, would love to join in the chat =/

Wow it's already been two months since I joined the Love Live! thread here, damn. I started playing SIF a few days after the Kotori event started and it took me up to the Honoka event to figure out things properly (proper teams and actually getting the SR). I be slow.

You don't need a Mic, we use text chat mostly (I've only used my Mic in the teamspeak like 5 times and I enter it every day for weeks now).

I started during the Kotori event, but didn't get the card because I kept failing the Hard, which I was determined to pass at least once xD

Started playing love live on the Hanayo event...(i think it was my first happy tune? The song was listen to my heart...) at that time, I only played never bothering with the event(well i play listen to my heart every chance I got a leaf... It took me until nozomi's event (where I didn't get her) to understand those event and thats why on the rin event I was able to get her....

~~~~~~~~~~

Lol.... Even though I already started playing EX songs from that event... I still am not able to perfect the one with 1 red star stage level....

How long have you been playing, Ezee?

maki~chan, Nosebleed and Ceris (and also phoenix(?)) are veterans who've been playing for like more than 4 months at least so they definitely got the experience for EX songs xD

meanwhile little ol' me who has only been playing for a month and a half only FC'ed like 2 EX songs total so far ;-;

~~

I should really start spamming EX songs for the rest of score matches. I'm sure it'll improve my skills like crazy (before Maki's score match I could barely FC hard songs >.>)

edit: Also down for setting up a time so we can *hopefully* face off against each other  ;)