Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm on EN

My username is Hoshii and my ID is 539866513

I have UR Smile and UR Pure, but I mostly have my main as Rare Idolized Smile Umi because SHE IS THE CUTEST OMG

If you need me to switch for a monumental event or something, just lmk, more than willing to help a bud out

Combo breaker! No rares in the last draw.

.. I should just give up.

Man, you're way better than me though, you get S score son hards and FCs and stuff... I'm still working on FCing all my norms x.x

Sorry to be such a lucky scrub

edit: MY FIRST FC ON A HARD SONG!!! WOOOO!!!! Yujo No-change! Got my first Rin card off of the bonus friend points, too, which bumped my Pure team up 300 points ^^

even with 32500~ Pure points, I wasnt able to S score it with the FC, got halfway through the A, which is closer than I have ever gotten. It's those bonus points from long combos! <3

So, I went through all the PVs to find out about the Umi x Eri thing I was talking about, and found something in multiple PVs, and I took a bunch of screenshots. I noticed a frequent thing they do, when they have characters standing together in a scene, they usually group together three members, and when it shows Eri in a group, Umi is also always there along with some 3rd member (usually Hanayo). That really isn't that significant since they don't match up any other pairs like that, like NicoMaki or HanaRin. But there are specific moments where Umi and Eri are alone. Nothing is suggestive at all, just I noticed they are better friends in the PVs than the anime.

I also included random screenshots I wanted to mention something about.

Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life.

A certain scene where you can see Umi and Eli walking together in the hallway

x65hhhU.jpg

Also when Eri joins the group in the PV

CCKlEHT.jpg

Snow Halation

Another scene with them alone

eZ2nPqo.jpg

Random thing: You know who she's thinking of

rBQFyvB.jpg

And this look always breaks me every time I watch the music video.

qtYvio1.jpg

That expression...

Natuiro Egao 1, 2, Jump

While I didn't really find anything in this, I did notice that while this song is Nico's, two other members appear in the center of the formation for parts of the video, Maki and Honoka. We know Honoka is the default center of Muse, but there's a part where Nico and Maki high-five and swap center. Not significant since Honoka also is seen in the center, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

DUljqGg.jpg

Mogyutto

Obviously there's the NicoMaki thing, but I didn't bother taking a screenshot to point that out. There's nothing else pairing in the PV, but the cover speaks a different story.

iHKJnq8.jpg

We see NicoxMaki, HanayoxRin, and not ErixNozomi but ErixUmi (huh?). Another small thing I found odd since they obviously ship Eri and Nozomi in the anime.

Random thing: The 1st episode of S2 of the anime references a scene in this PV. About 2/3 way through, Honoka gets a solo, and throws the mic in the air at the end of the solo. And in the anime, she does the same thing

mwryULl.jpg

SAbqiWR.jpg

Wonderful Rush

Around the end, people sit together on the plane. Yet again, the obvious Hanayo and Rin, Nico and Maki, but then AGAIN, Eri and Umi.

a6r1wc9.jpg

Random thing: Rin isn't wearing shorts, pants, etc. It's kinda a 1-piece jacket that looks like a skirt, showing her bare legs in public. Looks like a jacket, but still *shrugs*

TUY5nSk.jpg

Random thing: In the PV around the end, tons of birds are flying around, and the PV is at an airport. Ironically, Kotori's name translates to bird if Google isn't wrong.

Fj0Dxe8.jpg

Music Start

Pairings in this are ones we expect, Part with character sleeping next to each other are the normal Nico+Maki, Nozomi+Eri, Hanayo+Rin, and in this case, Umi+KotoriwQoHIzW.jpg

Though, the Nozomi+Eri has Honoka nearby, but Nozomi is closer. W/e

Not a while lot in this video, mostly typical girls having fun. A lot of Rin zoom ins in this video though :D

This took a while to type, and I also naturally type Eli, and tried to correct myself every time I did it, but I might have missed a couple. All this and I don't really care about Umi or Eri xD

I believe Kotori is "Little Bird"

Remember the scene where Umi, Honoka, and Kotori were Sea, Land, and Air!? hahaha that scene was so silly

Great pictures, and I agree it is odd that they do Eri x Umi and Kotori x Nozomi instead of Kotori and Umi (they ARE best friends) and Eri Nozomi (likewise, besties <3). They also happen to be the most sensible members of Mu's u.u

I ended up really liking Eri, and I always enjoyed Umi, so it interests me =)

google and find single cd etc? If from anime, normally along with blu ray tokuten.

huhu, juz get aishiteru banzai fc with total 8 times~

below r songs which played but no fc

Bokura no LIVE - 121 times

Snow Halation - 66 times

Mermaid Fiesta - 7 times

Mogyutto "Love" - 21 times

Tomoro SR Umi event begin ~ everyone prepare for it ~

So, I went through all the PVs to find out about the Umi x Eri thing I was talking about, and found something in multiple PVs, and I took a bunch of screenshots. I noticed a frequent thing they do, when they have characters standing together in a scene, they usually group together three members, and when it shows Eri in a group, Umi is also always there along with some 3rd member (usually Hanayo). That really isn't that significant since they don't match up any other pairs like that, like NicoMaki or HanaRin. But there are specific moments where Umi and Eri are alone. Nothing is suggestive at all, just I noticed they are better friends in the PVs than the anime.

I also included random screenshots I wanted to mention something about.

Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life.

A certain scene where you can see Umi and Eli walking together in the hallway

x65hhhU.jpg

Also when Eri joins the group in the PV

CCKlEHT.jpg

Snow Halation

Another scene with them alone

eZ2nPqo.jpg

Random thing: You know who she's thinking of

rBQFyvB.jpg

And this look always breaks me every time I watch the music video.

qtYvio1.jpg

That expression...

Natuiro Egao 1, 2, Jump

While I didn't really find anything in this, I did notice that while this song is Nico's, two other members appear in the center of the formation for parts of the video, Maki and Honoka. We know Honoka is the default center of Muse, but there's a part where Nico and Maki high-five and swap center. Not significant since Honoka also is seen in the center, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

DUljqGg.jpg

Mogyutto

Obviously there's the NicoMaki thing, but I didn't bother taking a screenshot to point that out. There's nothing else pairing in the PV, but the cover speaks a different story.

iHKJnq8.jpg

We see NicoxMaki, HanayoxRin, and not ErixNozomi but ErixUmi (huh?). Another small thing I found odd since they obviously ship Eri and Nozomi in the anime.

Random thing: The 1st episode of S2 of the anime references a scene in this PV. About 2/3 way through, Honoka gets a solo, and throws the mic in the air at the end of the solo. And in the anime, she does the same thing

mwryULl.jpg

SAbqiWR.jpg

Wonderful Rush

Around the end, people sit together on the plane. Yet again, the obvious Hanayo and Rin, Nico and Maki, but then AGAIN, Eri and Umi.

a6r1wc9.jpg

Random thing: Rin isn't wearing shorts, pants, etc. It's kinda a 1-piece jacket that looks like a skirt, showing her bare legs in public. Looks like a jacket, but still *shrugs*

TUY5nSk.jpg

Random thing: In the PV around the end, tons of birds are flying around, and the PV is at an airport. Ironically, Kotori's name translates to bird if Google isn't wrong.

Fj0Dxe8.jpg

Music Start

Pairings in this are ones we expect, Part with character sleeping next to each other are the normal Nico+Maki, Nozomi+Eri, Hanayo+Rin, and in this case, Umi+KotoriwQoHIzW.jpg

Though, the Nozomi+Eri has Honoka nearby, but Nozomi is closer. W/e

Not a while lot in this video, mostly typical girls having fun. A lot of Rin zoom ins in this video though :D

This took a while to type, and I also naturally type Eli, and tried to correct myself every time I did it, but I might have missed a couple. All this and I don't really care about Umi or Eri xD

Interesting..

I still believe Eri is better off with Nozomi. But those screenshots were cute.

I just see Umi as way too close to Honoka or Kotori to pair her with anyone else.

But nice spottings. I usually just focus on NicoMaki so I missed some stuff there.

Also Kotori's name is officialy written in hiragana (ことり) but it still translates to small bird (小鳥 kotori)

Umi means sea as most of you already guessed. Hence why the puns when they go to the beach are priceless. But in her case the kanji for sea is actually in her name.

Hello. 

Do anyone know where i can get full soundtrack from Anime? 

http://hikarinoakariost.info/love-live-school-idol-project-ost-music-colletion/

I'd suggest you at least get the Best Album as well because it has all the more popular songs.

I have Nico's solo CD and can listen to it all day <3

Interesting..

I still believe Eri is better off with Nozomi. But those screenshots were cute.

I just see Umi as way too close to Honoka or Kotori to pair her with anyone else.

But nice spottings. I usually just focus on NicoMaki so I missed some stuff there.

Also Kotori's name is officialy written in hiragana (ことり) but it still translates to small bird (小鳥 kotori)

Umi means sea as most of you already guessed. Hence why the puns when they go to the beach are priceless. But in her case the kanji for sea is actually in her name.

http://hikarinoakariost.info/love-live-school-idol-project-ost-music-colletion/

I'd suggest you at least get the Best Album as well because it has all the more popular songs.

I have Nico's solo CD and can listen to it all day <3

Yeah, rough translation for Kotori's name, Google might actually say small bird, but I just remembered the "bird" part. Still applies though. I'm actually really observant in random things that I enjoy, and I've watched all these music videos so many times recently, it'd make sense that I've picked up on a lot of random things. I wasn't going for an actual pairing between Eri and Umi, I just noticed they were on much friendlier terms in the PVs.

And I think I need to download all that music... I know a lot of the duets, trios, solo songs, etc, from Youtube, I just don't have the songs. In fact, I listened to this entire video a couple days ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Bye46vuk8

Out of those solo songs, I like Rin's and Kotori's the most from what I remember.

I support UmiEri

Well, I've heard it before, and what I posted says there's at least something there lol. I believe in Umi staying alone in the group, along with all 3 2nd years since they're too close already.

Yeah, rough translation for Kotori's name, Google might actually say small bird, but I just remembered the "bird" part. Still applies though. I'm actually really observant in random things that I enjoy, and I've watched all these music videos so many times recently, it'd make sense that I've picked up on a lot of random things. I wasn't going for an actual pairing between Eri and Umi, I just noticed they were on much friendlier terms in the PVs.

And I think I need to download all that music... I know a lot of the duets, trios, solo songs, etc, from Youtube, I just don't have the songs. In fact, I listened to this entire video a couple days ago

Out of those solo songs, I like Rin's and Kotori's the most from what I remember.

Kotori really means small bird, small included. That's why some fanart of her has her turned into a chick :P

New event announced for June 17th.

Prize is an event Umi SR along with some extras like the Alpaca card (the exp farm card)

Event ends on June 27th

Let's hope I can pull this one off.

We should all just give up.

The probability of getting 11 UR in a single draw is 1x10^-20% or, to cause more impact: 0.00000000000000000001%

But yay rank 36. New chapter and song~

I'm so close to getting the optimal 45 LP limit which would allow me to do 3 hards at once.

Hey guys. I decided to give it a try as well and so far I am pleased, the game is of high quality and works surpisingly well on most modern smartphones. The only thing I'd wish for them to revise would be to add more character sprites for the story mode sessions, but I guess they just want to minimize the size of the game.

It's a bit annoying it requires constant internet connection to work, but I guess that's something out of discussion considering it's a social game with built-in highscore rankings.

Anyway, my ID is 280630677. Feel free to add me, if you want and I'll add you back as well :3

I'm so sad the event will run all the way till the 27th. Will only have the iPad until the 21st. :(
4 Days to get at least 30k points? I'll accept this challenge so hard the heavens will crack.

We should all just give up.

The probability of getting 11 UR in a single draw is 1x10^-20% or, to cause more impact: 0.00000000000000000001%

I'm definitely sure that's from the premium draw simulator. The left side is cut out abruptly from the usual screenshots.

I'm definitely sure that's from the premium draw simulator. The left side is cut out abruptly from the usual screenshots.

I sure hope so because breaking statistics like those would be really scary.

Also wouldn't 11k points be enough? Just for the SR that is. 

Hello

I am new to this forum and i saw this thread and i've been playing the game for 2 weeks now

I just wanna ask with the new event coming soon

What's the strenght of everyone's cool team?

Mine is 32000 and i was wondering if it is strong enough to get an s on the new song

My id is 80163925

And i have an sr+ maki and an ur nico if u wanna add me

My cool team is the worst so this event is going to be tough. Just like my pure team was the worst in the last event.. I'm so lucky.

It currently has 23,980 cool points whereas my pure now has 29,110  and my smile has 31,055

I have very few cool rares and good cool normals

Also your ID is missing 1 digit, can't find you.