Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Fully filled up LP, checked
3 songs away from levelling up and getting that full LP charge, checked
Cool team which can probably S-rank the event song, checked

All that's left is to wait for the start of the event and hope that I am able to FC the event song. Gahh I hope I am able to get that second Umi SR without blowing through too much loveca :/

I was planning to play only a little bit from yesterday in the afternoon, but I ended up sitting till 3AM. I somehow ended up drawing an SR pure Nozomi card. The game's really fun, though my hands seem not ready yet for songs on hard, since I screw up too much :D I'm going to level up my rares first and get a better team in overall.

I wanted to play more, but maintenance started. This is way too addicting!

Finally FCd and S-ranked Bokura wa. I don't find wild stars as hard as you seem to, so maybe I have a better chance of getting that done. 45 greats in my bokura fc, pls to accuracy me or something.

You must be good with extremely short sliders. The few times I attempted the song, I get straight goods and bads in the beginning. I can't tell how long they are >.<

I was planning to play only a little bit from yesterday in the afternoon, but I ended up sitting till 3AM. I somehow ended up drawing an SR pure Nozomi card. The game's really fun, though my hands seem not ready yet for songs on hard, since I screw up too much :D I'm going to level up my rares first and get a better team in overall.

I wanted to play more, but maintenance started. This is way too addicting!

I saw a notification on my game that you got that SR Nozomi, congrats~ Though, I'd suggest not doing 5-gem draws and save up for the 50 gem one. Not only do you get a free card, you get a guaranteed SR or UR on the 11th (dunno how long that lasts, could be limited time?)

Event started, tried out the song

I like the tune of the song and it is certainly pretty catchy (its better than happy holidays imo)

Its gonna take quite a while to fc but getting an s rank is certainly doable with a 30k cool team

I got tired of Sweet & Sweet Holiday fast... And I got an S rank first try with like 10 seconds to spare in the song. I have a 27k team with a SR lead and paired with a SR Maki for bonus which puts me at 31177. The combo... I didn't even get a C xD

As far as I know, the guaranteed SR/UR draw usually runs during the time between events so I think it should have ended as soon as the event started, I think. On a side note, managed to S-rank and FC the event song! Prefer this song over the Kotori event song any day. Guess I won't get bored grinding it for the coming week.

PaaS1Qc.png

^You made my attempt look like complete shit. And 190k points!? Your team is OP compared to all of ours xD

vUzARlK.png

Should I use all my random idolized cards to level my rares? I have like 35+ idolized regulars that I kept in case I wanted to max them for the album reward.

And I also cleared the event song on all 3 difficulties for the bonus friend points. Ran out of LP and EP, but whatever, I have to go to class soon anyway.

^You made my attempt look like complete shit. And 190k points!? Your team is OP compared to all of ours xD

vUzARlK.png

Should I use all my random idolized cards to level my rares? I have like 35+ idolized regulars that I kept in case I wanted to max them for the album reward.

And I also cleared the event song on all 3 difficulties for the bonus friend points. Ran out of LP and EP, but whatever, I have to go to class soon anyway.

Got lucky with the 10+1 draw a few days ago and got myself a UR Umi. That helped loads towards my cool team  :) 

Well, I'm holding onto my regulars for now as i got 2k FP from the S-S rank and have maxed most of my cards. What my friend is doing is maxing all his regulars and feeding the maxed out regulars to his SR's. Idk if he gains the same amount of points as compared to the regular method but oh well.

070649210 <<< add me up for UR Umi buff hehe. Leave me a message that ya all are from this board though as I've been getting tons of friend requests from randoms ever since the event started

Sent you a request as well. A cool UR would really help since my cool team is crap.

Well i only started the event when i woke up so i'm some hours late.

Still haven't tried the hard difficulty but i like the song.

Should i do a 50 love gem draw when I get the chance or should i wait until thw event is over? I feel like i should just go for it because UR Umi would really boost up my team.

Alright accepted you both. Well I'm not that sure myself, you could probably check it out here though

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Main_Page

It has a list of cards for the Japanese version which is similar to the English version. I woulda compare em for you but I took at look at the list of cards and i decided against it haha

Well, idk I've seen people get real lucky and draw a UR from a single draw and also those who spend 50 loveca and draw 11 rares. I personally would hold out till the end of the event and the next guaranteed SR/UR to do my draw as loveca is really hard to come by these days. But your welcome to do the draw if your feeling lucky i guess :D might just pull a UR Umi while you are at it!

Sent you a request as well. A cool UR would really help since my cool team is crap.

Well i only started the event when i woke up so i'm some hours late.

Still haven't tried the hard difficulty but i like the song.

Should i do a 50 love gem draw when I get the chance or should i wait until thw event is over? I feel like i should just go for it because UR Umi would really boost up my team.

I would probably wait since there is no guarantee sr for this draw (i think)

It's just my cool team only has 4 cool rares. The rest isn't even cool aside from 1 normal. So you can see how bad it is for this event. New cools would definitely boost it. Using your Umi only gets my team up to 28k that's how sad it is.

I don't know wether or not to hold off. Umi is not my favorite girl after all so there's that too. What kind of event would be next?

I guess for now i'll hold off jist because it's not a card i want badly.

If it follows the Japanese version, the next event would be a Nico event which is so gonna hurt my wallet as she's my favourite character and I just gotta get her idolized, them loveca~

Well I had about 28k pure points for the last Kotori event but after obtaining the event SR Kotori card at 11k points and maxing it out it jumped to about 33k which was good enough to net me ~300 in the event song ranking. I guess you could aim for the event Umi, it'll be a big boost to your team after maxing it out

Event song is really easy to S on hard for me now, lol. 5 goods and generally terrible play, did get a UR guest though so there's that (but center is just R qq). Looks like I'll have to get used to the song's logic a bit before I can FC it, seems like it might be harder than the previous event.

The short sliders thing might be a symptom of either me using long fingers instead of thumbs due to >tablet or that my tablet might be a bit laggy when it comes to letting go of the botan. That said I'm still in the 3 goods stage because >inconsistency everywhere.

Got a Nico cool rare in the draws I got from teh fp, so I now have an idolized nico cool rare... if I level it to 60 it might have more cool than my SR hanayo or kotori, would be nice.

it's funny to see I'm in top 1k for both song rankign and event ranking. Ain't gonna last, lol.

Have and will always be a Nico Nico Ni fan! But I have to admit after watching S2 of the anime I'm starting to like Maki-chan more and more. Her 'tsundere-ism' is just so adorable!

I'm playing on a iPhone 5S an have been using my second finger eventhough the screen is hella small as my thumb doesn't seem to respond well to those wicked hold notes, always mess up at those hold + tap notes somehow with my thumb

Because I really want to, since I can only participate until the 22nd, I'm gonna do a progression post every now and again (iPad will be taken away for a while <_< )

I still plan on getting in the top 200 and staying there though. Hopefully my stress will keep you all entertained.

Got lucky with the 10+1 draw a few days ago and got myself a UR Umi. That helped loads towards my cool team  :) 

Well, I'm holding onto my regulars for now as i got 2k FP from the S-S rank and have maxed most of my cards. What my friend is doing is maxing all his regulars and feeding the maxed out regulars to his SR's. Idk if he gains the same amount of points as compared to the regular method but oh well.

070649210 <<< add me up for UR Umi buff hehe. Leave me a message that ya all are from this board though as I've been getting tons of friend requests from randoms ever since the event started

I hope your friend has most of his R/SR/UR maxed out because his method will net a loss of exp. You'll only get half of the exp you've used if you maxed out your Ns first.

Just curious but how much loveca on average do you use to stay in the top 200? I spent about 7 loveca last event for a top 500 finish so if the difference isn't too great I just might join you in aiming for top 200.

Oh, didn't know that you lose out on half the exp through that method. Thankfully i didn't employ the same method as him in idol cannibalism or I would've felt very bad over the loss of exp.

It's not cannibalism, it's demoning away.

I just sacrifice all the normals I get I don't try leveling them up. The only way for me to sacrifice one leveled up normal is when that normal was previously on my team and now it is no longer.

Like when I sent 2 Ru Tatataras to Oyashiro-sama in order to insta level up my new Nico to level 40.

I'm only aiming to get the SR Umi, i'll only spend love gems for that purpose and no other. I don't want to try and rank super high and waste my love gems that I'll never get again.