Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hmm, looks like I'll have to skip out on getting Idolised Maki this time :(

and Idolised version looks way better than un-idolised. 

Guess I'll get myself to lvl 100 or so before I actually go full out. 

and thanks everyone for answering my questions. 

I'm rank 104 and it takes me +-10 gems to go T2 if I do it efficiently

Quick question that's mostly unrelated to the stuff you guys have been talking about.

But do you guys usually use any hearts to get to T2?

I've been playing hard out since the start of the event but I estimate I can only get 12k max without using hearts.

To people who easily get T2 without paying, how do you do it?

Is it because you have a high level and can just spam songs?

Or are you able to S-S the songs? 

I'm only doing Hard songs with S score but C-B combo. 

But even if I were to get S-S I would only get a few hundred more points. 

and T2 is currently at 15-16k. 

Firstly, no - it's not possible. Not using any stones gives you enough time to get all the basic rewards, including the card but that's where it ends. You will end up T3-T4. Using stones is the only way to rank up higher and you will have to do that, if you aim at least for T2.

If you add up all the additional loveca stones you get as progress/login bonuses, it's possible to get T2 without using much of those you've saved up... in a perfect case scenario, that is. Currently, it's rare to spend less than 15-25 and get T2, mainly because there's a lot more players decided on getting T2; depending on the gal, competition can get preety fierce at times.

Score doesn't really matter - it's just a slight boost, if you're really good at the game and can S-S preety much everything with ease. What really matters is the time commitment, and as you may already know - it's limited. The only way to get more of it, is to use loveca stones.

Currently, it's rare to spend less than 15-25 and get T2, mainly because there's a lot more players decided on getting T2; depending on the gal, competition can get preety fierce at times.

Score doesn't really matter - it's just a slight boost, if you're really good at the game and can S-S preety much everything with ease. What really matters is the time commitment, and as you may already know - it's limited. The only way to get more of it, is to use loveca stones.

Hmm, so a guaranteed Idolised card costs that much, damn.

Btw, what do you guys believe is the most liked grill?

Like in what order?

I know Nico has a high fan base but thats around it. 

I think Hanayo and Kotori have pretty high fan-bases also.

So I'm thinking last might be Rin or maybe...

Like in what order?

Nico in japan, maki in the rest of the world according to a survey I read some time ago. I'll try to find it once I get home.

Like in what order?

That one... I don't know.

I'll list for SIF event difficulty and also mention some abnormalities,

In EN, most popular are Maki, Nico, and Umi. Least favorites are Hanayo, Rin, and Honoka. Honoka's "dedicated fan (AKA Honoka is #1 idol) is the smallest followed by Hanayo and Rin. But, Hanayo is also frequently pretty low on lists, as well as Honoka. On the flip side, Rin frequently places mid to high on lists from what I've seen.

Now JP...

Most popular are Kotori, Nico, and Maki. Lowest is again, Rin, Hanayo, and Honoka. Rin events have been known to hold their own cutoff wise and match, if not surpass some other members, but Hanayo and Honoka's events are rather tame, with Honoka being bottom. Now the odd part. While nothing shows in her events, Hanayo and Rin keep consecutively ranking extremely high in the polls on JP. For last Christmas, Rin and Hanayo got 4th and 5th respectively. The travel poll was all servers, and the Japanese server voted for Hanayo to be the winner (but ultimately was outvoted by the other servers.) lastly, the results of the recent Fruit Girl poll was releases, and Hanayo won again with Rin coming in second.

So yeah, that's the odd thing with Hanayo. Her events are rather easy, but she actually won two polls recently.

I guess it depends on the art, really. You can have the most popular girl, but if artists decide to draw them in really mediocre outfits, even popularity won't be enough.

It's not really that much. If you saved up a bunch of loveca stones, you can try in the upcoming Hanayo event. There's a rather high chance you might obtain T2, although the card's design may prompt more players to compete for her.

I managed to catch up with the rest of T2 players with around 20,5k points. If the current situation won't change, there's a high chance I'll get T2 as well. I ended using up all the stones, though I still have two more left for the evening, just in case.

That one... I don't know.

I'll list for SIF event difficulty and also mention some abnormalities,

In EN, most popular are Maki, Nico, and Umi. Least favorites are Hanayo, Rin, and Honoka. Honoka's "dedicated fan (AKA Honoka is #1 idol) is the smallest followed by Hanayo and Rin. But, Hanayo is also frequently pretty low on lists, as well as Honoka. On the flip side, Rin frequently places mid to high on lists from what I've seen.

Now JP...

Most popular are Kotori, Nico, and Maki. Lowest is again, Rin, Hanayo, and Honoka. Rin events have been known to hold their own cutoff wise and match, if not surpass some other members, but Hanayo and Honoka's events are rather tame, with Honoka being bottom. Now the odd part. While nothing shows in her events, Hanayo and Rin keep consecutively ranking extremely high in the polls on JP. For last Christmas, Rin and Hanayo got 4th and 5th respectively. The travel poll was all servers, and the Japanese server voted for Hanayo to be the winner (but ultimately was outvoted by the other servers.) lastly, the results of the recent Fruit Girl poll was releases, and Hanayo won again with Rin coming in second.

So yeah, that's the odd thing with Hanayo. Her events are rather easy, but she actually won two polls recently.

Damn, seems like my favorites are actually really popular.

Guess I'm just too mainstream. 

Hanayo isn't that bad either so maybe I will try and get her in the next event. 

and that Fruit Girl Poll thing was what made me think Hanayo might actually be popular. 

Maybe the Hanayo fan base just isn't as active as others?(In terms of dedication)

I'm not a fan of Maki's song either, but Rin's on the other hand.....

Also, decided to aim for T4 since it give 3 Love Gems, come on people you can do it! Throw me off of T3! :D

Also congrats for the SR Hanayo~, now when will i get my first miracle?

Yeah, I'm sick of playing Daring even though I only played it like 30 times today.

Left nearly all of my grind to T2 for the final hours, this is what happens :sachi:

Cwb1c9i.jpg

Are there different regions for EN?

Cos you're not first on mine nor in the top ten.

I guess scores are separate per region...

No, that's the daily ranking from the other tab. It just shows how much total score you earned playing songs that day, starting over at midnight UTC. I was first when I reached the point where I was almost done grinding tokens, I am like 7th or somewhere around there now.

No, that's the daily ranking from the other tab. It just shows how much total score you earned playing songs that day, starting over at midnight UTC. I was first when I reached the point where I was almost done grinding tokens, I am like 7th or somewhere around there now.

Ohhh ok, I must have missed you.

My thirst for another rhythm game got me to try it out.

Not my favourite music genre, but the game is fun enough.

Now i have a two questions,

1) What do i do in the game?

I know the rhythm game part, but what i mean is all the other stuff.

2) Do i have to play every song on easy, medium and hard to unlock expert?

Seems kinda silly to me that i can't choose expert from the start.

Although, i've only played one song so far.

My thirst for another rhythm game got me to try it out.

Not my favourite music genre, but the game is fun enough.

Now i have a two questions,

1) What do i do in the game?

I know the rhythm game part, but what i mean is all the other stuff.

2) Do i have to play every song on easy, medium and hard to unlock expert?

Seems kinda silly to me that i can't choose expert from the start.

Although, i've only played one song so far.

It's a card collecting game. There's different type of events talked about here.

As for EX songs, you can play them as soon as you start. If you tap "B-Sides", the EX songs are there. The EX songs come and go in rotation, so you only have a limited amount of time to play them before they disappear.

[WARNING: This post contains excessive amount of salt. I take no responsibility for ruining your day, whatsoever. You have been warned.]

Well, this is the end, guys.

Screenshot_2015-08-28-11-27-11.png

I failed the event, landing at the worst possible position, just behind the winners. I actually got 3 scouting tickets.

Not even a single SR. I got the new rare Honoka and snow halation Nico, but who'd care about these.

Scouting with tickets gave me another scouting coupon. Considering the new cards, that came out, I did draw. I thought that, maybe, perhaps, I will finally get a new UR, or at least the new Nozomi/Nico. I'd be happy.

Screenshot_2015-08-28-11-37-27.png

...and I got a pure Umi card from the last scouting, instead. Chinese dresses aren't really even my thing. That's my second completely failed coupon scouting in a row.

It was the last straw, that broke the camel's back. The upcoming Hanayo event will be my last one. I'm retiring from LLSIF afterwards.