Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I wonder if there's a difference,ce between SR and UR friend assist, since I had my UR Kayochin as leader.

Guess what, it happens again (thx /u/Miauii). I think I'll get hit by a truck or something else in the next few days :michiru:

raCNrBD.jpg

This time it's a YnT Rin tho, which is equivalent to a scouting ticket :sachi:

Well sadly I have to use that free UR despite how much I hate the design. #firstworldf2pproblems

It's not that I hate Nozomi, I despise the fact that they overly sexualized her by sticking a card in her cleavage in an already sleezy looking outfit.

It is not like I am ok with it but it's still Nozomi , I can't bring myself to hate any of her cards.

In the meantime, hype hype hype about the movie.

Achieved my highest ever total score for the day

Jmg1QqB.png

I plan on beating that this weekend by aiming for 100million! I didn't reach it today because I overslept by 2 hours, and I would have broke 90mil but first dinner took forever because it was too hot to eat at first, and my parents made me do the dishes :amane: This weekend I won't have class at all, so I'm free the entire 23 hours for going for 100mil (the last update is 23:09 UTC even though the day restarts at midnight, stupid programing)

Done on the first day of my weekend

w6SHoqk.png

I even slept for 7 hours and took time to go out to get some rations for my remaining grind.

Oh, and event progress

uEWt0Ra.png

I've been around 10th-12th for the past few days just grinding tokens, and I'm pretty positive the people around me are playing the event song because they go up in bursts instead of steady like I do :sachi:

So everyone does get this ur nozomi somehow... and here I was wondering how I got it on the 3 accounts I made :makina:

That one, teacher Nico and panther Maki seem to have higher appearance ratios than their fellow SRs/URs. Same deal with new members, except forever.

Not even midnight here yet. With a goal of 30k tokens, I'd need to be at 18750 for the minimum pace. Glad to actually be ahead (though I did drop my goal from 40k tokens to 30k)

bu8Sx8K.png

If I still had my 40k token goal, I'd need 25k tokens tonight, so yeah, fuck that.

So yeah I had my mob confiscated for a while and then when I tried updating , many errors happened for no reason ... maybe spooky internet .. dunno

Got it to work finally today and there's this event going on .... this is really sad

Edit: and wow I failed the event song on first try *sad violin*

So yeah I had my mob confiscated for a while and then when I tried updating , many errors happened for no reason ... maybe spooky internet .. dunno

Got it to work finally today and there's this event going on .... this is really sad

Edit: and wow I failed the event song on first try *sad violin*

The song is rather complicated~

Taking a small break

mrVz3i1.png

Also, only 150 more to go :wafuu:

ktAZnho.png

Edit: New rank milestone hype

T7OnHj3.png