Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Yesterday I accidentally clicked scout instead of score match, which somehow led to me scouting Printemps. I've never felt so silly. 50 event gems down the drain.

Upside was that I met maki~chan! I didn't notice until the end, though, and even then I was unsure and had to ask Ezee.

hQt06CY.png

Yesterday I accidentally clicked scout instead of score match, which somehow led to me scouting Printemps. I've never felt so silly. 50 event gems down the drain.

Upside was that I met maki~chan! I didn't notice until the end, though, and even then I was unsure and had to ask Ezee.

hQt06CY.png

Rekt はなじお兄ちゃん as punishment for not recognizing me :makina: Was really excited when I saw the participants, then kuroba's phone died. Haven't managed to get matched with anyone else, hopefully another time...

iSzdDXf.png

That was just a practice run.. ばっばか!

And how was I supposed to know that was you ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ

Please get a more obvious name.

I shall refer you to the 37th rule of the internet which states that there are no girls on the internet, no exceptions

Furthermore, I have now counted 78 regular scoutings without a rare. Asdf

Cuz yeah, the rates are 95% N, 5% R.

So mathematically you should get 95 Ns and 5 Rs when you do 100 regular scoutings.

Though to not get a single R 78 times straight is pretty unlucky maybe you'll get a streak of them as you near 100  :P

~~~

Wake up and I've already dropped to 3500 in event; spent all LP + leveled up and spent all LP and I'm only 3200ish.

PPL NEED TO STOP PLAYING

I predict 60 ~ 65k cutoffs T2