Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Still waiting on an Arisa and Yukiho spin off where they become the next group of idols.

But that's really interesting, could we actually see a continuation?

I wouldn't complain much over a spin-off but I agree nothing will beat the original 9.

Also Nico and Maki make a 10/10 cover.

Do idolized URs start saying new things after some time? I've had Honoka for a while now, but she just pushed out a new phrase the other day and continues to say it.

I've never heard her say the 'I'll spread my wings' quote before, even though she'd had max bond for ages...

Do idolized URs start saying new things after some time? I've had Honoka for a while now, but she just pushed out a new phrase the other day and continues to say it.

I've never heard her say the 'I'll spread my wings' quote before, even though she'd had max bond for ages...

It might just be that you had the bad luck of never hearing it before.

Although it is true that characters get some new lines because of things like specific dates (halloween, christmas, etc).

It could just be that they decided to add a new line now out of nowhere.

It could also be related to the event? Not sure.

So, about this new thing... Does anyone know exactly what it will be? An anime? A movie? A drama CD? 

Also, if it's a new series where they just pick a new cast and finish μ's timeline, I wonder if we'll have some SIF card/song additions related to the newer series in the future.